Internet is over, everyone go home (transformers leaks)

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5041544459760537218

Just found this on 4chan. someone leaked a shot of a car morphing into a 'bot.

Posted by Bebop

Cool. I want to see Prime though :c

Posted by Axis

I saw this more than a month ago. Still pretty neat though.

Posted by bazariah

yeah tis old old footage now, if you want to see more transformations check out youtube.com....

type transformers movie on the search bar, theres a test version of movie prime there too, allthough he's in ultra magnus colours :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think we all want to see prime, but this will have to do for now.:(

I'm hoping that this just looks cheesy and low quality because its just a video recording of a demo. I would assume that they would beef up the resolution and textures and all that crap that I dont understand so that it looks better. the morph was cool to see though.

Posted by bazariah

judging by the teaser trailer it's gonna look pretty swish... it's gonna be one of the 3 big movies i want to se next year... the other two being ninja turtles (cgi) and spiderman 3

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Hmm, nice, I just hope the movie lives up to the hype.

Posted by XeroPercent

Quoting bazariah: judging by the teaser trailer it's gonna look pretty swish... it's gonna be one of the 3 big movies i want to se next year... the other two being ninja turtles (cgi) and spiderman 3

CGI Ninja Turtles?! Sweet, as if Transformers wasn't enough. This is too effin' good to be true.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: CGI Ninja Turtles?!

It looks ****ing retarded. You'd think a comic-book style would look cool in CG, but it doesn't.

Anywho, as long as Prime doesn't have that ****ty flame paint-job, I'll be happy. But for a test, that was pretty good. The effect should look amazing by the time the movie hits theathers.