Nintendo 64 kid selling his N64 on eBay!

Posted by Axis

Remember the video when the kid opens his N64 and goes ape****? Well now he's selling it on eBay. And you wouldn't believe how much the bid is at right now. Take a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-N64-KIDS-N64-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ110015434201QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Only a retard would pay that much for it, good ***.

Posted by NeXidala

Omgosh, that's fucking retarded. What the hell?!
How can they even prove it was the same as the one the kid had?
They should've posted a picture of the kid just to make sure.
Hmmmm.....maybe I'll make a video of me going wild like hell when I get
a Wii. Maybe one day I'll be able to sell for about 100 times more than it's worth. ;)
[spoiler] At the local Gamestop they are selling N64's for about $10.99[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

I could sell my N64 for more.

Posted by Linko_16

I have lost all faith in humanity.

Not because of the price people are willing to pay, but because he's selling it at all.

Posted by Bebop

Why are people willing to spend so much on this?

Posted by bazariah

the reason people want to shell out so much on it is due to it being a "famous" system

Posted by Bebop

Apparantly the top bidder is a repeated non-payment offender :c

Posted by Random

I can't believe society is so retarded... I could go buy an N64 for probably $12...

HOLY F***ING ***.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'd buy it. And I have an N64.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Random: I can't believe society is so retarded... I could go buy an N64 for probably $12...

HOLY F***ING ***.

Yes, but you cant buy THAT n64 for $12. Its not about owning the system. Its about owning a system thats ZOMG FAMUS ON TEH INTARWEBZ. Its the same reason that books are generally mroe valuable when signed by the author: they arent normal, run of the mill editions; they arae special entities that have distinguishing features.

Posted by muffla

yea but even when you pay 1000 dollaars for it what is the point nobody will b like omg you got that crazy kids n64. no theyre more likely to say omfg your a morn for paying 1000 dollars for a freakkin n64 save your money next time and get a ps3 (and with the extra money buy and xbox 360)

Quoted post: your a morn

Yes, people frequently refer to me as morning also. I never understood it, personally. But hey.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, becuase rich eccentric people arent known to spend insane ammounts of money on whatevera muses them.

If you have an extra thousand sitting around and nothing better to do with it, and it amuses you to own the N64 that has been seen 'round the world, then why not buy it? It doesnt matter if its worth it to us, only the person who pays for it gets to determine whether or not it was a good purchase. It might be worth it to them to pay a thousand dollars to own a peice of internet lore.

Posted by Sterling

Then my sig has no humor. :(

It hasn't since Klarth used it months ago.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yeah, becuase rich eccentric people arent known to spend insane ammounts of money on whatevera muses them.

Like on the movie Rat Race.

Personally I wouldn't buy it, but that's not going to make me say "OmFgs y r u bying dat?!" It's no different from someone paying thousands of dollars for a baseball card, or a coin. It's the fact that it's a collectors item.

Posted by WackoHater2

I wouldnt buy it. I could go to the flea market down the street and buy an N64 for $5 and say I bought it for $1000 on the Internet.

Quoted post: It's the fact that it's a collectors item.

Except, once you buy it, you're done collecting. Unless there's a SNES Kid, or a TurboGrafx Kid I never heard of.

Posted by Poco

Um, I think if you look at the bid history, it went from something like 175 to 900 dollars in one jump

Posted by XeroPercent

Not to mention several people have bid on it multiple times in a row, whoever wins this won't pay for it.

Posted by NeXidala

The kid isn't even famous! All he did was go friggin' wild, and have somebody video tape it! I'm still sticking with my plan.......

Quoted post: The kid isn't even famous!

He's famous. On the internet anyways.

Posted by WackoHater2

So if I made a video of myself singing and crunk dancing to Lil' Jon's song "Aww, Skeet Skeet" and posted it on YouTube, would I be Interweb famous?

EDIT: I'm not being an ***, just asking a question.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: So if I made a video of myself singing and crunk dancing to Lil' Jon's song "Aww, Skeet Skeet" and posted it on YouTube, would I be Interweb famous?

EDIT: I'm not being an ***, just asking a question.

If you've got on a beanie hat with a white shirt that says "Nigga please" Then you'll get pretty famous. ;)

Posted by WackoHater2

I dont have one that say "nigga please" but I have one that says "I"M BLACK"

Used to anyway. Some nigra stole it in gym class.

Anyway, you gotta keep in mind I am a 270 pound white dude. It would be funny as hell if I got crunk.

Quoted post: So if I made a video of myself singing and crunk dancing to Lil' Jon's song "Aww, Skeet Skeet" and posted it on YouTube, would I be Interweb famous?

If enough people saw it and knew about it, yes (Numa Numa?)

Posted by WackoHater2

The Numa Numa was funny, but its been so played out, I wouldnt even attempt. I get what your saying though.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: I dont have one that say "nigga please" but I have one that says "I"M BLACK"

Used to anyway. Some nigra stole it in gym class.

Anyway, you gotta keep in mind I am a 270 pound white dude. It would be funny as hell if I got crunk.

Do you live in a trailer park? If not, you should get a white shirt scribble "Nigga please" on it, gather some friends, make a fake grill out of foil, blast a radio with "Skeet, Skeet" and start getting crunk with a mug that says "Best dad in the world" in front of a random trailer. HA! I can already see the success......

Posted by WackoHater2

Well, that would be funny.. but I was thinking about putting on my sister's clothes and dancing to Milkshake by Kelis.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: Well, that would be funny.. but I was thinking about putting on my sister's clothes and dancing to Milkshake by Kelis.

Lmao, that's twice as funny! Wait, you said you were 270 lbs. Lol, how do you plan on squeezing into your sister's clothes?

Posted by WackoHater2

Ashamed of this.. but I've done it before. I'm not a cross dresser though. If someone dares me, I say no, and they say "you wont" I'll do it. **** my cousin.

Posted by NeXidala

Haha, there is this one song that makes fun of emo people, and one of the things they say is emo's try on their little sistter's clothes....
Though I'm not calling you emo or anything of the sort. ;)

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm always taking steriotype quizzes. I always come out Emo or Otaku. I am Emo. I'm a cheery Emo. :D

Posted by NeXidala

What's otaku?

Posted by WackoHater2

Someone who is into anime I think.

Posted by muffla

i love that emo song does anybody know where i can get the mp3?

i bet if i save the pictures and video i can sell another n64 and say i was him (wonder if i would b breakin any laws) *runs to town hall to read the law book*

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting muffla: i love that emo song does anybody know where i can get the mp3?

i bet if i save the pictures and video i can sell another n64 and say i was him (wonder if i would b breakin any laws) *runs to town hall to read the law book*

You are talking about the one that goes "I don't jump around when I go to shows *tan *tan I must be emo!" If so, ha I love that song it's hilarious. I think it might be called "I must be emo".

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

There was a funnier one I saw once where a kid opened up his Mega Drive, went wild about it shouting MEGA DRIVE! WHOA, NO WAY! A MEGA DRIVE! and the sister wanted to be like him so much she reached into the box and grabbed what was inside, shouting CARDBOARD! CARDBOARD!

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Wings: There was a funnier one I saw once where a kid opened up his Mega Drive, went wild about it shouting MEGA DRIVE! WHOA, NO WAY! A MEGA DRIVE! and the sister wanted to be like him so much she reached into the box and grabbed what was inside, shouting CARDBOARD! CARDBOARD!

Now that would be funny. I didn't think the N64 kid was funny.

Those videos of you dressing up in certain clothes and doing whatever, personally, I'd close the window as soon as I heard the songs you were playing, but that's just me.

And Muffla...Everytime I see you I want you derep you more and more.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Wings: There was a funnier one I saw once where a kid opened up his Mega Drive, went wild about it shouting MEGA DRIVE! WHOA, NO WAY! A MEGA DRIVE! and the sister wanted to be like him so much she reached into the box and grabbed what was inside, shouting CARDBOARD! CARDBOARD!

Now that would be funny. I didn't think the N64 kid was funny.

Those videos of you dressing up in certain clothes and doing whatever, personally, I'd close the window as soon as I heard the songs you were playing, but that's just me.

And Muffla...Everytime I see you I want you derep you more and more.

Posted by NeXidala

I didn't think the N64 kid was funny either. Personally, I wanted to slap him after the thread growl, lmao.

Quoted post: Now that would be funny. I didn't think the N64 kid was funny.

It's not about funny, man. He embodies child-like excitement, something most of us lost, like, years ago, man. That's what it's about. He brings back good memories.