There's nothing funny about Scientology

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]As funny as it is to make fun of evil overlord Xenu and other such things, there are many things that people don't know about how this religion operates. I was going to go into full detail about such cases as Jeremy Perkings and especially the tragedy that occurred to Lisa Mcpherson. That is until i stumbled upon this video on ytmnd which sums up nicely some of the stories that people should know.

There are a lot of explicit and disturbing images, so be aware of that before you check out the video:[/COLOR]

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/

Posted by Bebop

Scintology is naughty. There is a sequel to that. Scientology weren't too happy about the original YTMND.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I live about 20 minutes away from the "spiritual headquarters" :D

If I had a video camera, I'd seriously go harass them and post it here. I'm thinking about getting ahold of a digitial camera and just doing a photomontage of their idiocy.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Lord of Spam: I live about 20 minutes away from the "spiritual headquarters" :D

If I had a video camera, I'd seriously go harass them and post it here. I'm thinking about getting ahold of a digitial camera and just doing a photomontage of their idiocy.

[COLOR="Yellow"]Be careful if you do, some of these guys tend to be [/COLOR][URL="http://youtube.com/watch?v=pPol_m8wm8Y"]really scary.[/URL]

Posted by Ant

Man, I love how that guy is such a smartass. But I would be scared of those guys.

Posted by Bebop

That video made me laugh. Ha ha the german government.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Haha, yeah. That looks like so much fun. I seriously want to get a camera and do this. First step is to look up a few laws. I'm pretty sure that you dont have to have someones permission to film them. And even if you dont have their permission, all you have to do is censor out the faces and BAM its all good.

I might go get a personality test and just see what I can stir up.

Posted by Bebop

http://flagdotorg.ytmnd.com/ o.0

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Haha, yeah. That looks like so much fun. I seriously want to get a camera and do this. First step is to look up a few laws. I'm pretty sure that you dont have to have someones permission to film them. And even if you dont have their permission, all you have to do is censor out the faces and BAM its all good.

I might go get a personality test and just see what I can stir up.

I think you just can't have their voices on tape. Not sure.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nah, cuz I see "investigative reporters" who harass the ever living **** out of people who yell DONT PUT ME ON CAMERA and all they do it blur out their faces.

As if that would make it unknown who they were after the reporter says "This is person X of business Y who is a total douchewad jerkoff ******* for doing Z. LETS GO ASK HIM SOME QUESTIONS!"

Posted by Fate

It's a state issue. Some places have single-party consent, others have all-party consent. In some places, if they at least know they are being recorded, and since they have no obligation to continue speaking, it's okay to record audio. Video recording could be stopped with a simple "no" and if it persists, then I think you can call harrassment. Most places say you need their consent to record, but if they keep talking then it's a given that they're consenting. Loophole!

Quoted post: Nah, cuz I see "investigative reporters" who harass the ever living **** out of people who yell DONT PUT ME ON CAMERA and all they do it blur out their faces.

D[COLOR="White"]AM[/COLOR]N YOU CSI. YOU'VE FAILED ME AGAIN!

Posted by The Judge

I recall in Hollywood, someone gave me one of those "pressure readings."

Well, of course, it was all a big hoax. All I had to do was squeeze the cylinders harder and it read my "body pressure" as going up, indicating troublesome thoughts in my head. Right.

I just looked as Vincent and squeezed them as hard as I could.

Posted by Xenos

$400 dollars an hour and embark on your long path for salvation.

Posted by Lord of Spam

People have lost tens and hundreds of thousands to that "church." Basically, they charge you to heal your mind. So if they really CAN give everyone the benefit of such healing, why not jsut give it to everyone for free?

Because it's an easy way to make money? The question most people would ask is, if you have the knowledge and power to heal such things, why not charge for it?

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Lord of Spam: People have lost tens and hundreds of thousands to that "church." Basically, they charge you to heal your mind. So if they really CAN give everyone the benefit of such healing, why not jsut give it to everyone for free?

[COLOR="Yellow"]Don't you know the purpose of all religions is to make money by taking it from the gullible.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

To be honest, it seems you can have alot of fun with Scientology. It's this reason only that I'm upset that Scientology isn't a big thing in the UK. In fact, I don't think UK even has a head quatres for evil plans. Does anyone know if theres Scientology activity this way of the Atlantic?

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]Don't you know the purpose of all religions is to make money by taking it from the gullible.[/COLOR]

No, that would be a completely false statement.

Posted by Fate

Don't take it literally, for ****'s sake.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont have a problem with scientology as a belief system, per se. If it hels people, rock on.

What I DO have a problem with is that the organization wasnt founded on that principal, but passes itself off as if it was.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Lord of Spam: I dont have a problem with scientology as a belief system, per se. If it hels people, rock on.

What I DO have a problem with is that the organization wasnt founded on that principal, but passes itself off as if it was.

RAPTOR TIME!!!!
Principal: Highest in importance, holding the highest rank, etc.
Principle: A fundamental law, truth, or idea to be followed.

EDIT: OKAY RETARDS IF YOU CANT SEE THAT THIS IS NOT SERIOUS THEN SIT IN A CORNER AND SLIT YOUR WRISTS

Posted by Xenos

So what are you trying to prove that is relative to this conversation? :cookie:

Posted by mis0

Scientology is crap. And, more irritating still, they have some huge compound here in New Mexico. I wish they'd take their creepy faggot BS somewhere else. Like Texas.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: Scientology is crap. And, more irritating still, they have some huge compound here in New Mexico. I wish they'd take their creepy faggot BS somewhere else. Like Texas.

Maybe you missed the part where I live near their world wide spiritual headquarters. Its like the Vatican of Idiotic Cults.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Great video (the youtube one). I honestly doubt I could have kept my cool like that guy did. I'd give myself a maximum of 3 minutes before I would have snapped and beat the shit out of those idiots. It wouldn't have solved anything, but it would have felt damn good.

Quoting Misoxeny: Scientology is crap. And, more irritating still, they have some huge compound here in New Mexico. I wish they'd take their creepy faggot BS somewhere else. Like Texas.

I don't want them! Texas has enough extremists dammit.

I don't find people into Scientology any more creepy and irritating than Jehova Witnesses and Mormons. Then again, that's saying a lot since I have a lot of hatred for those two groups. It actually baffles me how people can be so close minded to the outside world that they deny, well, reality.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Lord of Spam: I dont have a problem with scientology as a belief system, per se. If it hels people, rock on.

[COLOR="Yellow"]Sure. For some, scientology makes them feel good about themselves. But if you like to feel good while being stupid, then heroin is also a good option.:rolleyes: [/COLOR]

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: I don't want them! Texas has enough extremists ****it.

That's why we shove 'em into one place and let them exterminate each other. 8)

Posted by Slade

I honestly never knew how messed up they were. That youtube vid was a good one. The scientologists seem really bad at proving any points, they just keep on asking WHAT ARE YOU HIDING??

As if that guy really being a child molestor would even rectify the actions of the "church."

Posted by Lord of Spam

I liked when the guy making the video said the word "crimes". That tall guy had been jsut chilling in the back, but he then bolted forward and started yelling about WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?!

Crazy ****.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Xenos: So what are you trying to prove that is relative to this conversation? :cookie:

Because of the remote pssibility that Raptor might enter this conversation, he may be considered a valid topic to discuss here. I was making fun of his pointless spelling corrections that add nothing to the conversation, except to make Raptor look like an annoying elitist. I also wished to add one to my post count, because I really care.

Anyone with a shred of sanity and an ability to understand english would have realised that, Lord of Spam. It's amusing how you can do something so stupid yourself, and a short time later, call Scientologists 'idiotic'.

EDIT: Aioros proves himself to be a ****ing retard yet again.

Do you really need lessons on how to recognise when someone s not being serious?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]And i thought only a few scientologists act as crazy as those 3. I was wrong, it turns out they're all fu[COLOR="Yellow"]c[/COLOR]king crazy:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5636885949188067335&q=scientology

Notice how the protestors keep their cool the entire time. The best way to prove a point is to let the enemy do it for you.

That's only video 1 of 4, you can find the rest at google video.[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm going to slog my way through these after work, but it seems like the normal "idiots with no verbal skills trying to defend something they barely understand but believe in" type thing. You can get that reaction out of most religious people if you try hard enough.

Posted by Bebop

Man everyday these people make themselves look crazier.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Lord of Spam: I might go get a personality test and just see what I can stir up.

I can almost guarantee that you'll find out how messed up you are. They always tell you that you're screwed up and that they can get you unscrewed up.

I can't wait till some high profile scientologist like John Travolta or Tom Cruise is killed in connection to their "church". Then maybe South Park will get Isaac Hayes back.

EDIT-I couldn't follow that video. Obviously, the non-scientologists were the ones holding the signs... Who was calling who Nazis? And who kept sayins "Bigots, go home"?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]And i thought only a few scientologists act as crazy as those 3. I was wrong, it turns out they're all fu[COLOR="Yellow"]c[/COLOR]king crazy:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5636885949188067335&q=scientology

Notice how the protestors keep their cool the entire time. The best way to prove a point is to let the enemy do it for you.

That's only video 1 of 4, you can find the rest at google video.[/COLOR]

I couldn't follow that video. Obviously, the non-scientologists were the ones holding the signs... Who was calling who Nazis? And who kept sayins "Bigots, go home"?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Me and my brother took a scientology test 3 years ago. They had a meeting that was open to the public. They are so fake. Everyone is like "HI!HI!HI!"

They then told me that I was "A very troubled boy, that could have a suicidal life ahead of him." And they wanted $1500 from me and my brother to fix it. My brother said "Yeah, I'll be suicidal instead" and we left. It was actually quite funny. They where just like "wtf".

Scientology is a stupid scam.