4th gen pokemon

Posted by powerpuff

The 4th gen pokemon look alot better than the 3rd which looked pretty crappy to me.

Posted by WackoHater2

Some of the 4th generation Pokemon are cool. Pretty much all of the ones I have seen anyway. There are still a lot of pre evolutions and added evolutions though, due to running out of ideas. So far I like the 3rd generation better, but only because all of the 4th havent been released yet.

Posted by powerpuff

3rd gen just looked kinda bland though.

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, I know what you mean. 3rd generation gave me my 3rd favorite Pokemon though. I always love the final evolution of the fire starter. My three favorites, in this order, are Charizard, Typhlosion, and Blaziken.

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Panic: My three favorites, in this order, are Charizard, Typhlosion, and Blaziken.

Me too. I really like this fire monkey thing though. If it evolves into a giant flaming gorrila it might replace charizard as number one.

Posted by WackoHater2

Lol. I dunno who your talking about. What generation is it from?

Posted by powerpuff

4th. just revealed

Posted by powerpuff

[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/ikepsawn/monkeytrouble.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by WackoHater2

Oh, thats cool. Thats why I didnt know what it was. Its awesome looking. Any pictures of it evolution?

Posted by powerpuff

I havent seen any pics of the evolution.

Posted by WackoHater2

Oh. Is that the starter for Diamond and Pearl, or just a random Pokemon? It'd be a kick ass starter.

Posted by powerpuff

Its a starter. Go to [url]www.serebii.net[/url] for all the latest info on pokemon

Posted by WackoHater2

Alright, thanks.

Posted by powerpuff

no problem, Its what I do.

Posted by WackoHater2

Some pretty cool stuff on that site. The new Pokemon section is screwed up though. It looks wrong.

Posted by Shade

Ehhhh, I'm not so sure about this. The monkey is badass, but what the hell is with the leaf turtle and penguin?

Posted by WackoHater2

I like all three starters. The monkey is my favorite though. That **** turtle comes in close second though.

Posted by protomanv4

I love [url]www.serebii.net[/url] a lot. I might be thinking of getting Peral instead cuz of bonsly being the exclusive pokemon,... i'm guessing mabye not...where did you find [url]www.serebii.net?[/url] I'm just wondering.Also have you read about the super contests and how its easer to get fossils and items? Also did you know that serebii is Japanese for celebi?

Posted by WackoHater2

I found [url]www.serebii.com[/url] a while ago on Google, but I had forgotten. Rediscovered it here. And yes, I knew Serebii is Japanese for Celebi.

Posted by powerpuff

Is that grass thing a turtle?

Posted by WackoHater2

It looks an aweful lot like one.

Posted by powerpuff

I don't like the idea of a grass turtle its seems stupid.

Posted by muffla

protoman would you explain what you mean about bouness in diamon?

plz

Posted by muffla

protoman would you explain what you mean about bouness in diamond

plz

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The fire starters are always the coolest. Although now we have a fire, water and grass turtle - I'm sure we'll see a Pokémaniac are similar trainer with all three at some point in D/P.

I'm most looking forward to the Electabuzz evolution.Yowza.

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, that thing looks awesome. Electabuzz has always been a favorite of mine. I like the evolution a lot too.

Posted by powerpuff

I've never really been interested in Electabuzz, but his evolution make him a whole lot better. He look meaner and I like that.

Posted by Zeta

Holy ****, the water starter is a penguin? ****ing awesome. I'm using it.

Posted by powerpuff

What version is everyone getting? I'm getting Diamond because the name sounds stronger than pearl.

Posted by Zeta

Whichever will be the least popular. Pearl, I think.

Posted by WackoHater2

Whichever ones boxart I like better. Thats how I usually do it.

Posted by powerpuff

[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/ikepsawn/boxart.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by WackoHater2

I like the blue one. :)

That's Diamond. I'm getting it, too.

Posted by Shade

I'm getting Diamond.

Looks like you're on your own, Zeta. :p:

Posted by WackoHater2

I've gotta buy a DS first. Any idea when these games are coming out in America?

Current speculation is around November, definitely by the end of the year.

Posted by WackoHater2

Cool. I know what I want for Christmas now.

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Wings: Current speculation is around November, definitely by the end of the year.

But thats in Japan right? I hope we get it in America pretty soon afterward though.

No, Japan is September 28th. From that date, myself and many other analysts are predicted November, before Christmas. I can't see it not having a release in all territories after March.

Posted by powerpuff

Oh thanks for clearing that up for me. I really just want to see the sky change color I'm easily amused and thats some cool ****. Its probably why G/S/C are my favorite games.

Yeah. I don't know why they took out the day/night for R/S/E. It was an awesome addition, and kept you playing. I know on more than one occasion I got up especially early to catch Sentret or whatever.

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Wings: Yeah. I don't know why they took out the day/night for R/S/E. It was an awesome addition, and kept you playing. I know on more than one occasion I got up especially early to catch Sentret or whatever.

good times

Posted by protomanv4

Well I'm getting Diamond and my cousin is getting Peral. Also I saw in one website that D&P will be coming in spring 2007.

Posted by WackoHater2

Spring 2007? Sweet Jesus I hope not.

Posted by Stalolin

This marks the second turtle we've had as a starter Pokemon.

WHEN WILL WE GET THE FIRE TURT- wait nvm torkoal.

If it doesn't launch before Christmas, it'll be March. And one second thought, I doubt that it'd be in the launch line-up against the Wii.

Posted by Klarth

There's a rumour going around that the US names for the Diamond and Pearl box Pok

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm going to like the Roselia evolution.

Posted by WackoHater2

Before Christmas or early March are both good dates for me. If I cant get one of them for Christmas, theres always by birthday in March.

Posted by Shade

Both work out for me, as I was expecting them late next year, actually. =0 As long as there's a Wi-Fi, I'm happy.

Posted by GameMiestro

Where as the characters in the original games were about as robust as Spongebob Squarepants, the dialogue in the new games make it feel like an episode of Queer Eye For the Straight Guy. If they don't fix the ultra linear gameplay, terrible dialouge and storyline, and rock-paper-scissors style battles, these new games are going to suck. No matter how many dumb help menus they have.

Posted by powerpuff

you suck