Hm... i wonder...

Posted by Sk2k52

How much do you think the biggoron sword weighs? i just started wondering while playing masters quest.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sk2k52: How much do you think the biggoron sword weighs? i just started wondering while playing masters quest.

How is that important in the game?

My guess: 40 pounds... gorons are strong, so the sword must be heavy...

Posted by loony636

10-20 kg. I have no idea what that is in pounds.

Posted by Xero

Quoting loon[img: http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/pictures_of_webmaster/me_60x75.gif[/img]636]10-20 kg. I have no idea what that is in pounds.

As long as ou said something that sounds like a weight, its an answer.

Posted by Blade Weaver

40 lbs sounds too light
I'ld say maybe 90-100 lbs- those Biggoron are strong and the sword is long

Posted by FerreTrip

Well, I dunno. It's obviously heavy enough that Link can't swing it with one hand without getting exhausted, as proven by Soul Calibur II, and yet it's heavy enough to be wielded in both hands without getting tired. Btw, I think I tried to go through the last full game of Ocarina with only the Biggoron Sword as soon as I got it. I even tried to defeat Ganon with it! But, well, then I thought, Maybe I should switch? and, lo and behold, one hit later with the Master Sword, he was on his knees!! I'm gonna have to record how many hits it takes with the Biggoron before you must use the Master...ANYWAY, here's my estimite:

75-80 lbs--I'm going with Blade Weaver on the explaination, but I'm going lighter because of the fact Link very well CAN hold it with one hand and use it like a real weapon. I tried using a long, heavy stick in one hand like a sword. It was VERY hard.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

I agree w/ the above on the weight, but the question got me thinking, if the megaton hammer weighs a megaton(100 tons I think) HOW THE HELL CAN LINK WEILD IT AT ALL W/OUT THE GOLDEN GANTLETS?

Posted by G-Sides

lol, i'm pretty sure someone's gonna ban you if you bump another 2 year old thread :s

Posted by Roger Smith

There's been a lot of bumping lately. Someone fix it plz.:)

Posted by Linkman

For the love of ***, have some common sense. This thing's been dead for 2 years. G-Sides speaks the truth. Stop.