WTF

Posted by The Judge

Alright, which of you pea-brained ****ers deleted the thread about beedogs, huh?

Posted by MetalVox~55

I did.

Posted by Ant

MetalVox's hatred for beedogs knows no bounds. He's not even a mod and he managed to delete it. You'll be sleeping in your bed tonight. And right as you are about to fall asleep, you'll feel some presure on your chest and hear a strange panting sound, but also a odd buzzing noise too. You open your eyes to see...

A BEEDOG

Posted by The Judge

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with a beedog. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the beedog. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the beedog about it: "Beedog, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The beedog replied:

“It is because I cannot be trusted off-leash, and I ran away.”

Posted by Slade

Yeah, I'm officially a little bit ****ed at whoever deleted it. I poured out my heart and soul into that thread at like 3 am this morning. That's an accomplishment!

whatever, i'll just cry a little and the pain should go away

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A BEEDOG SCORNED
[spoiler]amirite ant[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Slade: HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A BEEDOG SCORNED

Yes, quite.

Posted by Xenos

beedog?

Posted by Ant

[url]www.beedogs.com[/url]

Can't believe someone deleted that thread.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting The Judge: One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with a beedog. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the beedog. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he questioned the beedog about it: "Beedog, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The beedog replied:

“It is because I cannot be trusted off-leash, and I ran away.”

Holy hell that was funny.

Why would someone delete it? It's in a blog, it's not like it's spammming up the boards. Some people can be complete dicks.

One night you'll be walking alone in a cold dark alley, late at night. You'll feel the presence of something, only to turn to see nothing. You keep walking with the paranoid feeling something is watching you. You hear a noise. "What was that!?" A slight buzz..."The wind maybe" You keep walking. The feeling of eyes upon you has you looking all around. You decide to just spee dup your walk and look at the ground, thinking of other things to keep your mind off of the feeling inside you. You hear the slight buzz echo again, except this time it sounded closer. "What the hell is it? Is someone trying to spook me?" You then think it may be someone you know that saw you enter the alley and decided to give you a scare. "Alright, it's not funny, I see you" You say, hoping they'll buy it and come out surrendering their location. You stop and look around, you see no one has revealed their location. You continue walking, now walking a litte faster, just below a jog. Your almost out of the alley when you hear the buzz again. This time it's right behind you. You see the end of the alley is not even 10 feet away, so you break into a run looking behind you, at the moment you exit the alley you trip over something, causing you to fumble out of the alley and into the street off balance. At the moment you catch your balance you hear a noise, only to look up to see a bus attempting to stop as it hits you. Everything goes black. "What happened?" you think as you wake up. "Where am I?" You wake up and look around only to realize your in the alley. "What the hell happened? How did I get back here?" You take a few seconds and remember the bus had hit you. You feel yourself over and realize your unharmed. "This is all to weird" You sit up thinking you will continue your journey home and regain all thoughts there. As you sit up you see shadows all around you. "What the hell?" You look around to realize you are surrounded by strange dark figures of dogs. "What's with the dogs?" You lean forward to get a closer look at one and relies they are wearing bee suits. "WHAT?" As that thought pass through your mind the bee dogs jump on you. "Holy hell, someone help me!" You shout out hoping someone may hear your desperate plea, and they might attend your aid. You feel extreme pain as the bee dogs continue to attack you relentlessly. You keep hearing the sounds of your flesh ripping as the dogs bite at your flesh. "OH MY *** WHATS GOING ON!? SOMEONE HELP!!!" You now realize if no one aids you, your life is over..."I'm going die to a pack of bee dogs tearing my flesh off?" You think as you realize attacks have ceased. You feel blood running down all over your body. The pain still lurks from the attacks. "What happened? They just stopped." You sit still for a while only to see a tall dark figure lurk over you. "Someone has come to help!" You sit up and the figure helps you to your feet. You turn around to see who, or what the figure is, and thank them for their help. When you turn around you realize the figure is nothing more than a human shaped figure. "What?!" It has no face, only darkness all down it. "This can't be happening!" You step back as the figure speaks to you. "Your actions shall not go unpunished. The deletion of the beedogs thread has sealed your fate." You shudder at the words booming through the alley and your mind. His voice is deep and calm yet he seems to be angry. "I...I.." As you try to mutter an excuse to save yourself the dark figure glides back and points at you. "What's he doing?!" As that thought runs through your mind you see the beedogs start to close in again. "NO, PLEASE!" That was your last words before the beedogs pounced and everything went black.

Don't **** with the beedogs.

Posted by Ant

Spoilers: It was cannon'd onto off-topic. To be enjoyed by the masses of VGC.

Posted by

Quoting Slade: Yeah, I'm officially a little bit ****ed at whoever deleted it. I poured out my heart and soul into that thread at like 3 am this morning. That's an accomplishment!

whatever, i'll just cry a little and the pain should go away

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A BEEDOG SCORNED

you stupid **** suck a fat throbbing cock!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ant: [url]www.beedogs.com[/url]

Can't believe someone deleted that thread.

0_o that...was...cute and disturbing at the same time.

Posted by Raptor

Yeah, who the hell deleted threads about beedogs, huh? WHO DID IT?

Whoever you are, keep up the good work.

Posted by Slade

It changed me.

edit: it appears to be a WOLF NINJA

kiykiykiykeeeeeeee-yah

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: edit: it appears to be a WOLF NINJA

inuyasha sucks ***, man. seriously. Only fat chicks and fags read that stuff. ranma was way more sugoi and like three times as kawaii.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Surprised they just didn't cannon it back to DA

Posted by Raptor

We have cannons?

Posted by brownoystercult

smartass.

Yes. They're silver, about six feet long, and quick sleek.

Posted by Slade

Think Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime meets Ghostrider.

Think: one of those silver vibrators. Just giant.

Posted by Slade

Whoah-ho-ho... you obviously haven't seen The Silver Bullet: 12 Cubic Feet of Vibrating Carbon Matter.

it's a classic

... no, sir, I haven't. But I must, for my life cannot be complete without it.

Posted by Stalolin

I went and Googled vibrators after looking at this thread. Most sites sell batteries as well.

Posted by Slade

Hm, I googled them after reading your post. Most of them have pretty cool names, but some of them are ridiculously expensive.

I'm glad hands come cheap.

Yeah, I did the same. Bottom right corner had this weird machine that wasn't even a vibrator. ****ing retarded.

Posted by Poco

judge *****es news at 11 followed by weather

Posted by Fate

Quoting Raptor: Yeah, who the hell deleted threads about beedogs, huh? WHO DID IT?

Whoever you are, keep up the good work.

:o

owned

If you cannon'd it back to DA, I probably would have deleted it anyways.

Posted by Fate

Well, my thought was that if DA was brought to the main boards, you guys probably didn't want it. :/

Posted by The Judge

WRONG.

I brought it to the main boards because I wanted everyone else to enjoy it.

Posted by Fate

Even though it was ridiculously cute, and by that I mean ridiculously ridiculous, I ended up deleting cat town too so don't hate k :(

Posted by The Judge

Too late. You've deleted two threads I loved, and I'll never, ever forgive you.

Posted by Xenos

Inuyasha blows, but so did Ranma.

!!!!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Princess Fate: Even though it was ridiculously cute, and by that I mean ridiculously ridiculous, I ended up deleting cat town too so don't hate k :(

How can ANYONE delete cat town? HOW?

YOU ARE A HEARTLESS MONSTER

Cat Town? I can't image that sucking as much as beedog, because it involves cats... wait, yeah, I can. nvm.

Posted by The Judge

You're a cold, heartless bastard too then.

Posted by Slade

soemthing somethin CAAAAAT TOOOOOWWWWWWN

<3 that site. I wonder if they have any updates...

*goes off to check*

edit: yay THE ANIMAL HAT GANG GOES TO ALASKA PART I

edit2: **** i've already read it:(

edit3:

[quote=black duck hat cat]HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN NINE MONTHS BETWEEN ADVENTURES, HURR HURR HURR
nine months??? it is a sad, sad day for humanity.:(:(

Posted by Poco

Quoting Princess Fate: Even though it was ridiculously cute, and by that I mean ridiculously ridiculous, I ended up deleting cat town too so don't hate k :(

you also deleted GG so **** YOU

Posted by Stalolin

ACCORDING TO THE [URL=http://www.mathcats.com/]MATH CATS[/url] I AM 9,246,967 MINUTES OLD. THANKS MATH CATS, YOU'RE A LIFESAVER!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Stalolin: ACCORDING TO THE [URL=http://www.mathcats.com/]MATH CATS[/url] I AM 9,246,967 MINUTES OLD. THANKS MATH CATS, YOU'RE A LIFESAVER!

old *** faggot