Stupid Americans

Posted by Bebop

[url=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/08/peopleidiot.html]LOL[/url]

Posted by Klarth

"How many kidneys does a person have?" "One"
"What are Hiroshima and Nagasaki famous for?" "Sumo wrestling"
"How many Eiffel Towers are there in Paris?" "About ten"
"Where is the west bank?" "Somewhere in New York"
"What is Al Qaeda?" "A suicide group, Yasser Arafat is the president, they do suicide bombing, everyone knows that"

"What state does KFC come from?"
"I don't know."
"Do you know what KFC stands for?"
"Yeah, Kentucky Fried Chicken!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Posted by Bebop

I cant make out what the first question is. The one where the response is "coffee".

Posted by Linko_16

What was that one video we had a long time ago? The one where they had a phony map with Australia labeled as North Korea and Tasmania labeled as South Korea, and people didn't realize it was bull****?

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)every country has retards. [url=chavscum.co.uk]The only difference is that we dont hold your entire country liable for the actions of a certain sector of the population.[/url]
2)using ebaumsworld as evidence of any sort is auto fail. bauman is a theif and an *******, and supporting him by trafficing his site shows that either you're ignorant enough to not know or stupid enough to not care.

****ing fail

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Klarth: "How many kidneys does a person have?" "One"
"What are Hiroshima and Nagasaki famous for?" "Sumo wrestling"
"How many Eiffel Towers are there in Paris?" "About ten"
"Where is the west bank?" "Somewhere in New York"
"What is Al Qaeda?" "A suicide group, Yasser Arafat is the president, they do suicide bombing, everyone knows that"

"What state does KFC come from?"
"I don't know."
"Do you know what KFC stands for?"
"Yeah, Kentucky Fried Chicken!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Didn't take the time to click the link but that must sum some of it up! HA!

Posted by Ant

Geez, next people are going to start thinking all americans are fat...oh shi-

Posted by Raptor

If movies set in Paris are any indication, there is an Eiffel Tower within view of every apartment and hotel balcony.

Posted by junior senior

The kidney one was funny as hell

Posted by Sapphire Rose

A: I've seen that at a different site.
B: It was funny, yes.
C: God bless LoS! :D

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Lord of Spam again."

:(

Posted by Poco

Quoting Lord of Spam:
2)using ebaumsworld as evidence of any sort is auto fail. bauman is a theif and an *******, and supporting him by trafficing his site shows that either you're ignorant enough to not know or stupid enough to not care.

****ing fail

i dont know if it's been seen on 4chan but [url]www.ebaumsworldsucks.net[/url] is a pretty true rendition of what he does.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The question at the start is 'Naan is a type of drink; true or false?' The response is 'coffee's a drink!' Yeah, well done.

The difference, LoS, is that if you go into London and talk to any random person on the street, they won't have any problems. People will think you're weird for asking dodgy questions. You do it in New York, you get this video.

Posted by cas

[url=http://home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen/americans/] talking to americans[/url] is something Rick Mercer has done too.

Prime Minister Poutine lol

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Prime Minister Poutine lol

I wish.

Posted by s0ul

YOU LIMEY SONS OF *****ES NOBODY INSULTS MY COUNTRY LIKE THAT THOSE ARE JUST BAD EXAMPLES NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE THAT, AND I KNOW THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK. MAYBE IF YOUD TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THAT TEA LOL THEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT BRITS ARE DUMB TOO YOURE ALL DUMB PROBABLY DUMBER YOUR GUARDS DONT EVEN MOVE LOL :flag: :us2:

How this can offend any American is beyond me. Get your head out of your patriotic ***.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Wings: The question at the start is 'Naan is a type of drink; true or false?' The response is 'coffee's a drink!' Yeah, well done.

The difference, LoS, is that if you go into London and talk to any random person on the street, they won't have any problems. People will think you're weird for asking dodgy questions. You do it in New York, you get this video.

[url=chavscum.co.uk]AHEM[/url]

Posted by Bebop

Chavs arent people Spam.

Spam you obvioulsy missed the point. I was simply posting a video that was funny. If I posted a video of some guy falling down a hill in hilarious fashion would you have responded with the same "LOL EVERRREYR COUNTRY HAS RETARDS LEAVE AMERICAS ALLOON TEA FAG!1!1"

You reading too much into something.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm from Florida. What are these "hills" you speak of?

I've seen too much of idiots trying to claim that one country is superior to another, or that country X is nothing but (generalization/stereotype/etc). Its all BS. Every country has its ups and its downs. People are morons no matter where you go. Its not like crossing an ocean suddenly means that BAM everyone is a super genius who has a perfect physique. I've known plenty of fat brits, and a few entirely retarded ones too (and even a british chick with a 3rd nip, so there goes the euro women are hot theory). I'm ****ing tired of it all, so I tend to get pretty ****y when I see something that does it. Which, whether you want to admit it or not, a bunch of british guys going LOL DUBM AMERIKKKANS LOL does. So **** off, you ignorant little twat, k?:)

Chavs are about the same percentage of the population here as rednecks are over there. Remove them from society. Oh look, there's still a higher percentage of non-idiots in Britain.

Yes, people are idiots everywhere. There's just more of them where you live. :P

Posted by Lord of Spam

The fact that you think that this is representative of America shows that you are yourself either an idiot or willing to believe anything negative about america.

They dont just go out on the street and ask a question and have EVERYONE get it wrong. To get the answers that you see here, they have to go out for HOURS and shoots a rediculous amount of footage, which they then edit. I promise that for every person who thought that west dakota was near north dakota, there were 10 times as many people who said "Wait, what? There is no west dakota" (just an example, not sure if that was in that video.)

America is not some land of complete morons, just as England and europe by extension) isnt a land of brilliant intellectualism. Once again, CHAVS. Thats all I have to say here. You guys have chavs. I mean, really man, come on. Chavs.

Yes, I know. I'm not applying the stupidity of the idiots to everybody. I'm just saying that there's MORE OF THEM in America.

Posted by Kit

We don't have that many chavs. It's only some of the people aged 14-19, where most of them are wannabe chavs, who are too scared to actually do anything chav-like. And not all of the kids are chavs, maybe half of a certain age group of five years, if even that.

Oh, LoS, have you noticed that you're doing the exact same thing about brits as people do about Americans? "People look at everything bad about America." "Chavs." (The bad part of Britain.)

Posted by Bebop

Jesus, Spam stop being a little b!tch. It wasnt an attack on America so stop pretending it was.

You know what? I think he's stupid, just like the rest of them!

Jesus Christ, you guys are idiots. Spam was right to defend his country because of the way the video was presented. Whether he's being a ***** about it or not, which he kinda is (fukken *****), is irrelevant.

Except he then extended it to include Brits putting down Americans for being stupid. As a generalisation, which is wrong.

But anyway, you're Canadian. You don't count.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Quoting s0ul: YOU LIMEY SONS OF *****ES NOBODY INSULTS MY COUNTRY LIKE THAT THOSE ARE JUST BAD EXAMPLES NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE THAT, AND I KNOW THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK. MAYBE IF YOUD TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THAT TEA LOL THEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT BRITS ARE DUMB TOO YOURE ALL DUMB PROBABLY DUMBER YOUR GUARDS DONT EVEN MOVE LOL :flag: :us2:

How this can offend any American is beyond me. Get your head out of your patriotic ***.

Our guards don't move because they're diciplined unlike your army:

*American AA gun shoots down Bitish RAF Tornado in Iraq*

Quoting The British Army: The Yanks have got the gear, but no idea...

I personally have nothing against the US or it's citizens but one thing that does p*ss me off is the gung-ho attitude of "we rule the earth."

For some reason America thinks by bombing the sh*t out of everything it's going to conquer the world and they forget that without the British and other coalition allies (Australia, Spain, Canada, etc) they'd have to fight all alone.

That's my only gripe - other than that I love America for it's country and technology.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro: Jesus Christ, you guys are idiots. Spam was right to defend his country because of the way the video was presented. Whether he's being a ***** about it or not, which he kinda is (fukken *****), is irrelevant.

The video consited only of asking questions and playing stupid answers. There was nothing at the start or end stating the video producers views on Americans.

And besides, Spam cant lash out for interrepting his people being generalisd whens he's too eager to do the same to British people. Talk about a hypocrite.

Posted by Axis

I'll agree with the fact that America has more stupid people than Britain. Considering the fact that the US has 250 million MORE people. I would sure hope to *** that would be the case.

****, did I say 'more of them'. I meant a 'higher percentage'.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: America is not some land of complete morons, just as England and europe by extension) isnt a land of brilliant intellectualism. Once again, CHAVS. Thats all I have to say here. You guys have chavs. I mean, really man, come on. Chavs.

I was surprised to see just how many "hicks" and "rednecks" Europe had myself. I mean, they like to portray themselves as TEH AWESOEM SMRATS but in reality every country has a sizable idiot population.

Wings) You can't very well say that there are more idiots in America (if that's what you meant) because what is and isn't an "idiot" is entirely subjective and doesn't mean that they couldn't tell you a normal person has two kidneys, and, even if there are more "idiots" in the states, our population is about 5 times larger than yours, so it's just relative anyway.

And it's not like you could even argue this based on IQ because that wouldn't necessarily rule out common knowledge, like the kidney example. Anything having to do with "idiots" is just a personal perception influenced by your opinion and also popular opinion and sentiment in your own country.

I mean, while it probably isn't true, Americans tend to assume the French are stinky, disgusting *******s. I couldn't say for sure because I haven't actually been there, but, that's my impression of France because so many people say something like that. I'm sure you hear something similar about Americans on a regular basis, too.

All I hear about Americans on a regular basis is from talking to them on message boards etc.

Oh, and 'it's all relative' - that's what percentages are for.

You know what? Next week I'll see if I can take a camera out one day and ask ten people all these questions each, on film. And we'll see what happens.

Posted by nich

I lol'd at this whole thread. WATCH AS I QUICKLY DEFEND MY COUNTRY FOR IT IS THE PLACE THAT I LIVE.

Posted by Delilah

Quoting Lord of Spam: 1)every country has retards. [url=chavscum.co.uk]The only difference is that we dont hold your entire country liable for the actions of a certain sector of the population.[/url]

****ing fail

Agreed!

:bounce:

Quoted post: The video consited only of asking questions and playing stupid answers. There was nothing at the start or end stating the video producers views on Americans.

I'm not talking just about the video when I said "the way it's presented," but the thread itself. I personally don't give a ****, but I understand where LoS is coming from when a thread says "Stupid Americans" and shows a video of complete morons. It's the difference between "America is full of idiots" and "Here's an idiot who can't answer X question"

Posted by Bebop

Well it sounded as if you were just talking about the video. But I still think he's thinking too much about the thread title, which is really the only thing hes going on. Granted I can see how he could interrept in such a way but there was defienatly nothing in the first post or the video (like a statement say) to show anyone having a generalisted or anti-american view. The thread title simply described what the video was about. I just think he's making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's not a politcal debate. Its a link to a funny video.

I completely agree with you, he's looking far too deep into. I'm just saying, it's easy to see how he perceived it as being possibly a wide generalisation, or even anti-american. *shrugs*

Posted by Lord of Spam

First, how could I have imagined that a thread started by a british person called "STUPID AMERICANS" in which both of the first two posts are brits laughiong at or talking about americans being stupid could have any sort of antiamerican sentiment, however slight? MAN, americans MUST be dumb for me to have made that mistake.

Second, I never said anything about chavs representing britian, you ignorant little ****wads. In fact, if you look REEEEEAAAAAAL close, you'll find that I said was that what you are doing is the uquivalent of me basing my opinion of the UK off of chavs. So shut the **** up and lick my balls.

Third, wings, asking ten people isnt what those peope did, I'd bet a million dollars on it. Like I said, they probab,y spent all day asking hundreds if not thousands of people, so that they could show you the 10 biggest idiots, and then say LOL AMERICANZ R DUM. I promise that if i went to london and spent a day shooting I could ask questions that I thought were perfectly logical and reasonable for anyone to know, and get answers equally as retarded.

Fourth, you want to know why this ****es me off so much? BECAUSE THIS SHIUT GOES ON IN 4CHAN ALL THE TIME. There are constant America vs Europe, or american vs japan, or japan vs europe, or whatever vs whereever else all the time. You guys are doing things that will get you called an idiot on 4chan. Think about that. A board which consists of I LOLD and lol internet and IS THIS LOL and im in ur washing machine strokin my harbl would make fun of you for being stupiod enough to make this sort of generalization and take it seriously. For ****s sake, man. Suck my balls.

Yeah, 'cause people on 4chan aren't racist or anything. What the hell?

I was planning on doing it and showing the unadulterated answers. I best you every single one gets over 80% right.

Quoted post: Yeah, 'cause people on 4chan aren't racist or anything. What the hell?

Which wasn't the point at all. He's saying even 4chan, which is full of idiots, would call you guys idiots for making such broad generalisations.

Quoted post:

I was planning on doing it and showing the unadulterated answers. I best you every single one gets over 80% right.

That would actually be pretty cool.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Once again, THATS NOT WHAT THEY DID. They did not spend thousands of dollars flying to NY (if i remember right) and ask the first ten peopel they say, then say "K, well call it a day and hop the next plane home." They stood around ALL DAY, asking the dumbest looking people they could find, and then cut together to footage so that it was nothing but total morons. If you asked 10 people in new york, you might get a few fails, but it woulnt be nearly as bad as that video. Also, you have to take a number of factors into account when doing things like that. The general area has to be taken into account, obviously (since lower income families tend to have access to less education and less quality education), but also the time of day as well. Ask at a certain of day in the same spot and your answers are likely to shift, since the demographic of the people in that area is also likely to shift with the time of day. Ask at the end of a workday and people are tired and dont want to think. There are so many factors its not even funny, and the fact that you guys dont seem to be able to see that is pretty weird to me. LOL ALL BRITS MUST BE RETARDED HALFWIT ****WADS LOL.

Also, yeah, 4chan is racist as ****, but thats how bad it is. Even a group of racist mysogenists thinks that making generalizations about entire countries like that is retarded. That was kinda my point. Durr durr durr.

My balls arent going to lick themselves, you know.

Yes, I know what they did. But bugger me if I'm staying out there all day. I just wanted to grab a representative sample and not edit it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you do, you will have no basis in comparing it to the american video, and you will not be able to make any valid statements regarding any differences in the two. They will be entirely different videos, made under entirely different circumstances, with practically nothing in common.

ZOMG BRITS R LAZY 2!!!1!

Other than pointing out that if I edited out the people who knew the answers, I wouldn't have a video. Which I guess is kind of your point.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Huh, you got it. Maybe brits arent ENTIRELY retarded.

There is a thread on /b/ right now with the first post being "ITT we discuss why liberals and eurofags suck muslim cock so hard." Look down a little, and someone got tired of the faggotry and posted "this thread is now about titties :D" with a picture that I'm not allowed to repost here. Seriously, even the weeaboo morons at 4chan are above this sort of thing.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Lord of Spam]1)every country has retards. [URL="http://chavscum.co.uk"]The only difference is that we dont hold your entire country liable for the actions of a certain sector of the population.[/URL]

No, there's another difference. I've never seen anyone else get so defensive. Most reactions I've seen to similar videos for other countries involve readily admitting that most people in their country are total idiots. Indeed, most the world is populated by idiots.

But it's funnier with Americans because it supports by the myth that the US is inside a bubble. It's also amusing with the western part of England, but naturally less common.

EDIT: On second thought, the defensiveness is probably due to the myth.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]What's all this stereotyping of Americans being stupid, French being smelly, Irish being drunks, and Brits being wimpy fags. Can't we all just get along?[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

[QUOTE=Lord of Spam]First, how could I have imagined that a thread started by a british person called "STUPID AMERICANS" in which both of the first two posts are brits laughiong at or talking about americans being stupid could have any sort of antiamerican sentiment, however slight? MAN, americans MUST be dumb for me to have made that mistake.

Ha ha imagine? Wtf?

[quote]you want to know why this ****es me off so much? BECAUSE THIS SHIUT GOES ON IN 4CHAN ALL THE TIME.

Best. Quote. Ever.

Posted by Lord of Spam

OH LAWD CLEARLY TYPOS ARE A DIRECT MEASUREMENT OF SOMEONES IQ AND NOT THE FACT THAT THEY WERE EATING A PIZZA WHILE TRYING TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY GOT BACK TO WORK ON TIME SINCE THEY WERE ON THEIR LUNCH BREAK EL OH ****ING EL ROFLMONSTER!!1!ONE!!!

And yes, [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/imagine]imagined.[/url] Past tense of "imagine."

Seriosuly guys, I'm not playing around here. Someone owes my balls some licking.

Pizza? Lol americans fat.

Posted by Lord of Spam

THAT, however, you can back up with fact. But I wouldnt try, since the obesity rates in the UK are only about 5 points behind.;) Most of the developed world is fat is a much more accurate, fair statement.

Hi, over-reaction.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Lord of Spam: OH LAWD CLEARLY TYPOS ARE A DIRECT MEASUREMENT OF SOMEONES IQ AND NOT THE FACT THAT THEY WERE EATING A PIZZA WHILE TRYING TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY GOT BACK TO WORK ON TIME SINCE THEY WERE ON THEIR LUNCH BREAK EL OH ****ING EL ROFLMONSTER!!1!ONE!!!

It wasnt the typo which made it funny. Not that it matters anymore. This quote is much more t-shirt worthy.

[quote]And yes, [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/imagine]imagined.[/url] Past tense of "imagine."

Ha ha I still cant get over your 'imagining' theads. Ha ha

[quote]Seriosuly guys, I'm not playing around here. Someone owes my balls some licking.

Ha ha your over-reacting is make me laugh. You've taking something so small and gone ape **** about it. OH NOES 4CHAN HATE TEH RACISTS LOLI OMG!!1:-D :-D :-D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yes, because american or british is a race.

hoenstly, I'm not really that upset. I'm just an *******, so it sounds like I'm angier than I am.

And for ****s, sake, bebop, learn to read. I said "how could I have imagined that a thread started by a british person called "STUPID AMERICANS" in which both of the first two posts are brits laughiong at or talking about americans being stupid could have any sort of antiamerican sentiment, however slight" I'm not imagining the thread, you idiot. What I was imagining was the TONE OF THE THREAD. Seriously, how are you capable of misunderstanding english that badly? Speed seems like a smart, articulate guy. How is it that his brother is a complete retard?

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yes, because american or british is a race.

Nice comeback?

[quote]hoenstly, I'm not really that upset.

Could have fooled us.

[wuote]And for ****s, sake, bebop, learn to read. I said "how could I have imagined that a thread started by a british person called "STUPID AMERICANS" in which both of the first two posts are brits laughiong at or talking about americans being stupid could have any sort of antiamerican sentiment, however slight" I'm not imagining the thread, you idiot. What I was imagining was the TONE OF THE THREAD. Seriously, how are you capable of misunderstanding english that badly? Speed seems like a smart, articulate guy. How is it that his brother is a complete retard?

You swore in the first sentence which instantly reminded me that you are overreacting to a simple video link so I didnt bother reading the rest.

Posted by Lord of Spam

And straight 10s across teh board for bebops backpeddle, except from that ******* of a russian judge who only gave a 9.8. Maybe next time man.:(

And yeah, I realized I could have fooled you. Thats why I said it. DURR DURR DURR I LIEK 2 ST8 TEH OBVIOUS!!1! Also, I like to exagerate what people say in rediculously retarded ways. Not so much because I think that it has any sort of real affect (though the not so subtle satire is there) but rather because it actually ammuses me to imagine you as that droolingly stupid. you sort of sit there, and smash your face onto the keyboard. Afterwards, you look SUPER proud of yourself, and yell I CAN DO THE INTERNETS, ME.

Posted by Bebop

Ok so now you're saying you werent actually upset? Have I got that right? So your basically saying the way youve been posting is actually real? Jesus all this time I thought you were using your tiresome "RETARDED IMPRESSIONS IS SMART" thing but now you were actually acting like that its horrid. Eww.

Posted by Lord of Spam

What the hell are you talking about? How the hell do you get "RAR IM ANGRY" out of "I talk like a retard to make fun of you because it amuses me"?

Posted by Bebop

Your first post was obviously you overreacting and being upset. You even say you were upset in other posts.

Then you say you're not actually upset and that the capitals are part of your "lol being retarted not taking it seriously" game plan. As BS as this is.

Then you say its not. And that you actually mean this.

So youve started of angry for real, then saying your werent upset and was pretending to me, then youve gone back to the first place and started the loop aaaaaaaalllllllllll over again.

Someone lock this thread. It was a link to a funny video. Not a soap box for an over reatcing infant.

Posted by Lord of Spam

What the hell are you talking about? I responded in this thread by pointing out the fallacy of trying to use this as a base of comparison, since I detected the air of "lol we're british:cool:" I responded agressively because this sort of **** gets tedious as hell after a while, and I'm tired of it, and wanted to try to end it quickly (lol should have known better with you). Then, I explained that when I do the CRAZY ANGRY TEXT WITH SUPER LOTS OF TYPOS* that what I was doing was making fun of you and amusing myself at the same time.

I have no idea where you are getting this stuff from.

*As opposed to my normal text, which only has lots of typos.

Bebop, you're an idiot. Sort that out before you point out anyone else's failings.

Posted by Bebop

How so Wings? Im not the one saying Im angry the first post, then saying Im not and so forth.

And why are you going on about the imagine thing Spam? I only laughed because I thought it was funny you said you imagined the whole thing. I wasnt judging your spelling or understanding of the english language. So stop saying I was.

Uh, based on your entire posting history on this board, not just this thread.

Also, I can't believe you're still hanging on to that interpretation of the word 'imagine'. Drop it.

Posted by Bebop

Me no idiot.

Spam made it sound as if he was accused of imagining up a thread. This made me laugh, not the word and its meaning itself. Suck my balls.

Posted by specopssv44

Pick on America if you like, But Ive been to parts of the world where the ability to read is considered Amazing by the local population.

Posted by s0ul

Bebop and LoS's argument was like retarded boxing.

If you're trying to convince the other that they're a dumbass, spell a little better. Granted, the American over-reaction is tremendously stupid, but if that's an over-reaction, isn't reacting to it even more of an over-reaction?

Oh well, I don't see why everybody cares so much what the other person might think about their country. Can't we all just be nationalist racist *******s and pretend to get along?

Coming from the kid that isn't even white :mad:

Posted by s0ul

GO EAT A MAPLE LEAF YOU ****ING IGLOO FAGGOT

TOO FAR, SOUL, TOO ****ING FAR

I really like the way this thread ended, by the way.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think it just about sums up the level of intellectualism that had gone on before it.

Posted by Klarth

America has a much higher percentage of idiots if forums and school syllabi are anything to go by :)

ATTENTION PATRIOTS, THIS IS SARCASM, PLEASE DON'T SUE ME AND SEND ME TO GUANTANAMO BAY FOR POSING A THREAT TO THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION CRYING EAGLE WAVING FLAG ARYAN JESUS REMEMBER 9/11.

Posted by Lord of Spam

once again, our representation is much higher. The vast majority of the people on these boards are american, and blah blah other factors etc alreazdy said this blah blah

Posted by Breakman

HEIL AMERIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKA