Xbox 360 Video Chat

Posted by Alastor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5h8UwLkcco

Huh, didn't know anything like this was coming out for the 360. Forgive me if it's old news. Judging by the comments people are leaving, the PS3 will also have this, but that's beside the point. Seems like one of those neat features that I'll use maybe once during the system's lifespan (Hi, voice chat in original Xbox dashboard!).

Posted by Fate

I saw the video option in the menu, but I never thought to use it. It's like MSN webcam usage with a 360.

Posted by Axis

Yeah, can't wait to see that 40 year old fatass with no shirt on while I'm playing him Texas Hold 'Em Poker.

Posted by Klarth

For all he knows YOU could be a forty-year-old fatass! =o

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Meh. Who uses the private chat function anyway right now?

Also, lol, his Gamertag is 'GiantCrabKiller'.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

As long as I can use this to put my face on characters, it shall be awesome. Otherwise, pretty useless.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Vampiro: As long as I can use this to put my face on characters, it shall be awesome. Otherwise, pretty useless.
I never thought of that! I remember playing tony hawks underground on ps2. You email the developers a picture and then you get a code and map your face onto the skater. I thought that was so awesome, and expected more games to use it. But none did.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I dunno. In that poker game it has a use. Nothing else springs to mind, but still. There's the gesture recognition, and Eye Toy ripoffs.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Gersture recognition is actually pretty cool. Just for menus alone. Still though, it would be sweet to play some online game and have your face on your character.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Wings: Meh. Who uses the private chat function anyway right now?

Also, lol, his Gamertag is 'GiantCrabKiller'.

Ha, I use it all the time. It's definitely one of my favorite features.

Posted by Moogs

Yeah I use it to. It's helpful when playing a single player game and you need advice...