My dog is a murdering beast!

Posted by Boner

So, I fed my dog tonight at the usual time. When he was done, I let him outside for about 20 minutes or so. Normally, when I turn the porch light back on, he comes running inside. Not this time. He had another agenda. I whistled and called for him, but he still didn't come. I grabbed a flashlight (or a torch for those of you in the UK) to see what he was up to.

I present to you the following:

Suspect. (notice the look of guilt)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/IMG_0594.jpg[/IMG]
Evidence.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/IMG_0595.jpg[/IMG][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]GRIM?!?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Edit: Hey Jesse, add that one to your collection! :D

Posted by WackoHater2

Thats completely disgusting. Was the picture of your dog taken after you brought him inside? Because I dont see any blood on his mouth if it was.

Posted by Arcadios

Is he still hungry?

Posted by Xenos

holy **** wtf

Posted by NEMI

LMAO....Sorry but I have nothing to say....couldn't stop laughing I almost choke :P
Do you think your dog did that?

Posted by Boner

Quoting Panic619: Thats completely disgusting. Was the picture of your dog taken after you brought him inside? Because I dont see any blood on his mouth if it was.

After.

Quoting Mr. N: Is he still hungry?

Probably.

Quoting Xenos: holy **** wtf

Yeah....

Quoting NEMI: LMAO....Sorry but I have nothing to say....couldn't stop laughing I almost choke :P
Do you think your dog did that?

I know for a fact that he did. When I shined the light on him, I could see his eyes glowing and the hind legs dangling from his mouth.

Posted by brownoystercult

Today is a ****in' weird day for dogs/dog owners.

Posted by Klarth

Whoaly ****.

Put the rabbit on a photocopier and distribute it in your neighbourhood.

Posted by WackoHater2

Clean kill. No blood on the rabbit or the dog. Ownage.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Something else probably killed it, and then he started eating it. If he had killed it, there would have been blood. however, if he started chewing on it post mortem, there wouldnt have been any circulation, and he wouldnt have gotten any blood on himself. If he didnt have any blood on him, its more likely that he just stole the kill from something else, most likely a bobcat or coyote (depeding on where you live, not sure). But yeah, that would be a pretty weird find.

Posted by NEMI

I still cannot stop laughing

Posted by Roxas Lover

Its funny and a little disgusting.
I feel a little sorry for the rabbit though.

Posted by Last Fog

Seriously, you should put a warning before posting that. It's a part of life I know, but I personally don't like to look at pictures of multilation, and I certainly don't find it funny like you sick ****s. What's so funny about a mutilated rabbit?

And I doubt your dog did that, it would be covered in blood. But good for you that you think your dogs cool for killing a rabbit...

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Where'd the rest of the rabbit go?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

In his tummy, poor bunny. :(

Kudos to your dog, though.

Posted by WackoHater2

Last Frog: I agreed to Roxas Lover's post. I didnt agree it was funny though. I feel bad for the rabbit. I probably should have said that. Just setting the record straight.

How is it ANY different from looking at a piece of raw steak covered with fluff? Because that's all it is. It's not like guts and blood are strewn across the ground like some kind of mythical battle took place there.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Last Fog: Seriously, you should put a warning before posting that. It's a part of life I know, but I personally don't like to look at pictures of multilation, and I certainly don't find it funny like you sick ****s. What's so funny about a mutilated rabbit?

I thought that the pic of the dog was funny the way Opeth posted it.Not the pic of the rabbit.I feel very sorry for the rabbit.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Lord of Spam: Something else probably killed it, and then he started eating it. If he had killed it, there would have been blood. however, if he started chewing on it post mortem, there wouldnt have been any circulation, and he wouldnt have gotten any blood on himself. If he didnt have any blood on him, its more likely that he just stole the kill from something else, most likely a bobcat or coyote (depeding on where you live, not sure). But yeah, that would be a pretty weird find.

I live like......5 miles west of Chicago and have a fenced in yard. So I highly doubt something else killed it. Even if something else did, it is not likely that a domestic dog is going to 'steal' a kill from a predator that is higher up on the food chain than him. He has killed rabbits before. My dog is an English Springer. They are hunting dogs. Though, mainly used for hunting pheasant, they like to go after the small furry things too. As for the lack of blood on his chops, that can be easily explained. Rabbits are small creatures. So there really isn't much blood in them to begin with. I even inspected the area where the remains were and ther was only a spot of blood on the grass.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You'd be suprised how skittish wild animals are. There are videos of CATS, as it, domestic house cats, chasing away bears. Domestica animals have VERY little fear, while wild animals fear anything that they dont know. So t doesnt take much.

But given the circumstances you listed, yeah, sounds like the dog did it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Iz that rabbit dead!!!! :D Poor innocent dog!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Boner

Would you like me to mail you the head Jesse? I know you collect those things. Youre like a wacko version of "The Predator."

Posted by Boner

Quoted post: Sapphire Rose agrees: Imagined Jesse's head on a Predator body. Hilarious.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/predator.jpg[/IMG]

I could have done better. But, is it really worth putting that much effort into?

Posted by Slade

I like the look of guilt on your dog's face. I see that one on my dog's face a lot, too...

We used to have a tiny part springer spaniel that would catch things like that. One time I attempted to get a baby rabbit from her that she was just playing with, but that was a lost cause. If your pet's half-way through with something, just let it finish the job.

Quoting Slade: I like the look of guilt on your dog's face. I see that one on my dog's face a lot, too...

We used to have a tiny part springer spaniel that would catch things like that. One time I attempted to get a baby rabbit from her that she was just playing with, but that was a lost cause. If your pet's half-way through with something, just let it finish the job.

I once kicked my cat in the face to get it away from a baby bird that fell out of the nest. And indeed the cat never touched a baby bird again and we managed to get that one back in the nest without the mother abandoning it (gloves).

Posted by Shin-Ra

Daaaaamn, I love your dog! My dog tries to play with mice and stuff and always accidently kills them. He's a Doberman and even he doesn't completely maul and demolish them. Good show on your dogs part.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This thread wins for the mention of Predator.

That is all.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Sean the Wicked: I once kicked my cat in the face to get it away from a baby bird that fell out of the nest. And indeed the cat never touched a baby bird again and we managed to get that one back in the nest without the mother abandoning it (gloves).

Oh... well, uh, I'd say your cat was only about 1/8th done with the bird. I pried this rabbit out of my little dog's mouth because it was making all kinds of noise. They beep, you know? Like little modems. It's so cute.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Sean the Wicked: I once kicked my cat in the face to get it away from a baby bird that fell out of the nest. And indeed the cat never touched a baby bird again and we managed to get that one back in the nest without the mother abandoning it (gloves).

How about I kick you in the head for doing something natural? Hey, wait, you don't have any brain cells to lose.

Posted by lameboyadvance

At least you now have a few extra rabbit's feet. ;)

...And sending the head to Jesse doesn't sound like a bad idea... :p:

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Sapphire Rose: No, as that is the best thing ever.

I had to try this.
Crappyness due to MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro. :(
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h39/Mr_Nintendo74/NewBitmapImage2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Klarth

Wow. :/

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: I had to try this.
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h39/Mr_Nintendo74/NewBitmapImage2.jpg[/IMG]

That is so bad I actually had to laugh.

And what's so 'poor' about that rabbit? Its death was likely rather quick, such things happen all the time in the wild, and I doubt it has a whole posse of friends and a dozen close relatives who are presently mourning over his untimely demise. If it was suffering it would have my sympathy, but it's dead, so that's that.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I like how the expression on the rabbit's face is like 'yeah, I'm dead. And it's your fault. What you gonna do about it?'

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: I had to try this.

Minus the Jesse head, I have that on my desk at the moment. I'll never be able to look at it the same again.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Your dog is the ****in' ****, Bill. Hey, btw, I love CLOSER to you now! :D
Come up to Milwaukee and visit me :)

Posted by Iris

What's wrong with keeping your domestic animals from killing other animals? I'll let my cats stick to cat food rather than mauling birds, thank you.

Anyhow, I thought your dog looked really cute in the first picture...

Until I saw what he did in the second. Poor rabbit. :(

Posted by Colonel

My friends dog's mother was a wolf, and his father was a husky. So he's a born a killer. My friend and I walked outside to play with him and he had murdered the crap out of a mother bluejay and her chicks.

Posted by WackoHater2

That sucks. My dog is too lazy to kill anything. My grandmom's kills all the time though. She has killed countless cats, birds, and other dogs. She is an American Bulldog.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Sean the Wicked: How is it ANY different from looking at a piece of raw steak covered with fluff? Because that's all it is. It's not like guts and blood are strewn across the ground like some kind of mythical battle took place there.

Because rabbits are known for being more cute than bovines. I'd feel more bad for a dead fluffy cat than, say, a dead fish. I know you can't be that dumb not to see why it would be sad.

Posted by Pit

Someone should kick you for the fact you hit women.

lol i onced kicked my cat for following it's natural instinct. You sir, are a dick beyond cocks.

Anyways, man, your dog is hardcore man. I can't hang out with you now.. wonder what he'll do to Puerto Ricans :(

Posted by Boner

Quoting MetalVox~55]Your dog is the ****in' ****, Bill. Hey, btw, I love CLOSER to you now! :D
Come up to Milwaukee and visit me :)

Tehehe......you said love : What's wrong with keeping your domestic animals from killing other animals? I'll let my cats stick to cat food rather than mauling birds, thank you.

Well, I did stop him as soon as I found out what he was up to. Hence the picture of 1/2 of a rabbit. The only reason I stopped him is because he got rather sick the last time he ate one. So far he seems ok.

Quoting Iris: Anyhow, I thought your dog looked really cute in the first picture...

Until I saw what he did in the second. Poor rabbit. :(

He usually is cute. Clearly, he is also a pain in the @ss.

Quoting Pit: Anyways, man, your dog is hardcore man. I can't hang out with you now.. wonder what he'll do to Puerto Ricans :(

I'm not sure he'd fancy the taste.

Posted by Pit

Yeah **** you too bill

Posted by Ch

HAHAHAHA Thats ****ing hilarious. hahahahaha. The dead rabbit looks perfectly spread out and it's really comical