Hey, I'm new...

Posted by NarutoKid

Okay... stuff about me... well I'm kinda punk-like. My hair color is purple (seriously, i was trying to make it black). My eye color is blue. Original hair color is blonde. I've really only watched about 2 episodes of Naruto so... yeah. Umm... I am a girl. I am 15. Anything I missed?

Posted by Corrupt

Welcome to VGC. Try not to get too stressed out by what some of the members say, and you'll be just fine.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Wow purple hair.
Welcome to VGC.

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome and such.
I like your signature.

Posted by brownoystercult

WHATS UP NARUKID?

Posted by NeXidala

Purple hair? Bright or dark? Anyways, welcome! Guessing you might know some things about music and such, so hope to see you post a lot! :D

Posted by keyartist

Welcome to vgc, condider me the village idiot.

Posted by NarutoKid

umm... was that a typo or something? and thanks for the welcomes! and it's dark purple.

Posted by keyartist

Quoting keyartist: Welcome to vgc, condider me the village idiot.

Thanks just trying to be funny..I'm hated by the mods.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Wow dark purple hair.
Did you freak out when you found out it was purple instead of black?

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting NarutoKid: umm... was that a typo or something? and thanks for the welcomes! and it's dark purple.

Dark purple, eh, are you goth?
And what kind of music do you like? I personally just got into listening to rock. Currently, my favorite song is 'Rope Ends' by Pain of Salvation. But, I also enjoy songs like 'Touchdown Turnaround' by Hellogoodbye. Guess I'm pretty versatile. :rock:

Posted by keyartist

I have tempary blue gel in my hair it looks sweet.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Posted by NarutoKid

nah, i thought it was pretty cool, actually. my mom was even cool with it, she didn't freak out or anything.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

good NarutoKid, you look kinda cool

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Sean the Wicked:

*** I hate it when he says that.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: *** I hate it when he says that.

So true.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Roxas Lover: So true.

They only use that in the english dub but I never heard it said in the original version.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I have never watched the original version.
Is it better than the english dubbed?

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Any anime is better in the original than the English.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Sean the Wicked: Any anime is better in the original than the English.

What he said.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yeah I would guess that is true.

Posted by Arcadios

When they choose to eng dub an anime they have to match the words with the person's mouth movements and to do that they might have to add needless words.
You're better off just watching the original and reading the sub-titles.

Posted by Poison

Quoting NarutoKid: I've really only watched about 2 episodes of Naruto so... yeah.

I consider that a blessing ;)

Welcome to VGC, check out some real animes in my blog.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Poison: check out some real animes in my blog.

He speaks the truth.

Posted by NarutoKid

well thanks for the welcomes, and no I'm not goth... the last time I checked. and umm... I like different kinds of music. i like rock, pop, and a little bit of country. the band i like most is Simple Plan. and the song i like most is california by phantom planet.

Posted by NeXidala

Oh Naruto, that's awesome. Have you tried posting in other places instead of just posting in your into board? You should check out all the toher threads, I'm sure you'll like a few.

Posted by WackoHater2

Welcome. You have awesome taste in music. PM me if you ever need anything, and I'll help if I can.