VGC Has taken over my mind.

Posted by Sterling

Alright, just the other night I had a dream wherte I visited Ant and Eggroll, and last night I had a dream where I phoned Klarth and he had a high-pitched british accent, I basically debated with him. These dreams are very amusing to me. :)
So maybe discuss any VGC dreams?

Posted by Xenos

Out of curiousity, who won the debate?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Kolo: Alright, just the other night I had a dream wherte I visited Ant and Eggroll, and last night I had a dream where I phoned Klarth and he had a high-pitched british accent, I basically debated with him. These dreams are very amusing to me. :)
So maybe discuss any VGC dreams?

Didn't you post this in DA about a week ago? In any case, stop dreaming about me :mad:

Posted by Klarth

sup community board?

I had a dream maybe a week ago where I was lying on a grassy knoll, and Linko came along and he was like "get up, you're crushing the grass." Then he joined some kind of protest rally.

Also, my voice is anything but high-pitched.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Xenos: Out of curiousity, who won the debate?

I'd imagine Klarth did.
And Klarth, I bet it's not high-pitched, bitter people don't have high voices. :-*
Oh, and Ant, it was once. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I think I've dreamt about VGC members... once. And Klarth was featured in it for all of two seconds before I either punched him, or his little brother which apparently doesn't even exist.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Once I had a nightmair about vgchat.com. Me and Raptor were best buddies!! *gags*

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Vampiro]I think I've dreamt about VGC members... once. And Klarth was featured in it for all of two seconds before I either punched him, or his little brother which apparently doesn't even exist.
I apparently have a half-brother somewhere in the USA, but I'm pretty positive he shouldn't even exist.

Posted by WackoHater2

I havent gone as far as dreaming about VGC yet, but I find myself thinking at random times of the day "I wonder what Mr. Nintendo or NeXi is doing" or things of that nature.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Klarth: I had a dream maybe a week ago where I was lying on a grassy knoll, and Linko came along and he was like "get up, you're crushing the grass." Then he joined some kind of protest rally.

I always come into these threads hoping to find some mention of me, and this is the first. I find it an admirable premiere.

What did I look like?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I bet it looked like your famous red mage impression

Posted by Klarth

Brown hair, glasses, slightly shorter than me.

Posted by Linko_16

Pretty close, though I'm 6'4". Ish.

Posted by Klarth

Oh. Then you've got like three inches on me!

DREAMS NEED TO BE MORE ACCURATE