CJ says:
Jesus christ
Rideman says:
i did it because i was too lazy to get up and grab the phone
CJ says:
... yeah, that's pretty bad
Rideman says:
and the phone isnt more than 5 feet away

So, does anyone think that they can top that? Talk about laziness, and all its glory here.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I was fappin' at my dads the other day, got close to lettin' it fly, and suddenly stopped because I was too lazy to pump the extra few times that was required to finish...

True story. But I also realised my imagination is seriously lacking after not having to use it as fapping material for a long time.

Posted by Klarth

I order pizza online on occasion, but that's mainly because I'm actually averse to phones.

So, I just found out you can have them deliver the pizza to somewhere INSIDE your house. If any of you actually do that... you will officially be the laziest person I know.

Posted by Fate

I've ordered pizza online before. I can see all the options on the screen rather than just searching my brain for some toppings. It's not really lazy; it's like reading a menu and having your order accurate.

Posted by Ant

I used to do it all the time. You could get some pretty sweet deals on there. Once I ordered 99 sauces cause they were free. They only gave me 5 :(

Did you sue, or ask for your money back?

Posted by Ant

I was pretty happy with what I got... :)

But I don't order online anymore since there is a place here where you can get large pizzas for $5. :D

Where the **** is that? If I could get large pizzas for that cheap, I'd eat nothing else.

Posted by Last Fog

I'm not lazy, I just lack motivation. Theres a difference.

Quoting Ant: I was pretty happy with what I got... :)

But I don't order online anymore since there is a place here where you can get large pizzas for $5. :D
Wow, most places I know charge nearly $2 a slice. But is it real pizza you're talking about, or Americanized crap like Pizza Hut or Domino's?

Quoted post: I'm not lazy, I just lack motivation. Theres a difference.

They go hand-in-hand, sir.

Quoted post: Wow, most places I know charge nearly $2 a slice.

Sounds about right. Think of it as a slab of meat when compared to pre-cut steak. The slab is cheaper per pound.

Posted by Axis

2 bucks a slice? That's insane. I can get 2 large pizzas for 12 bucks at my local pizza shop.

Posted by Klarth

Large pizza = £12.99

...Roughly $25.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Hungry Howies hot and ready. $5.35 (after tax) for a low quality medium pepperoni pizza. normally a ****ty deal. HOWEVER, at 3am during the middle of an 8 hour DnD dungeon crawl, its a lifesaver.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Vampiro: Sounds about right. Think of it as a slab of meat when compared to pre-cut steak. The slab is cheaper per pound.
Of course, but I still can't get a 5 dollar large pizza anywhere. Usually anywhere from $10 - $15.

Posted by Slade

I haven't really looked into the pizza places around here much since one was busted for putting weed on its pizzas... but I think they're around $20 for a large.

Oh man, but one has this arcade... and Wyvern X... fukken awesome game.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Weed pizza is a terrible idea. Weed followed by pizza, however, is spectacular.

It's like a peanut-butter and jam pizza. Tastes like ****. But if you have a sandwich after or before it, my ***...

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: Where the **** is that? If I could get large pizzas for that cheap, I'd eat nothing else.

Little Ceasers. PIZZA PIZZA!

Huh, one of those places opened up near me recently... after being shut down five years ago. I guess I should check it out. WHAT A DEAL

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: Little Ceasers. PIZZA PIZZA!

Jesus, I'm so retarded. Thats what I meant. Not hungry howies. I dont think its a large though. I can eat the whole thing by myself.:/

I eat a whole large by myself :/

Posted by Echo

Heh, we have a Little Ceasers very nearby and get $5 pizzas all the time. Not because they're good (very ****ty pizza, actually), but because it's the cheapest thing around. Actually had one today, along with some bread sticks.

****ty, disgusting pizza = best tasting pizza.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Like I said, when you've got a room full of fat, hungry nerds its the best bet.

Posted by brownoystercult

Wasn't there a shortcut to order pizza on World of Warcraft or some **** like that?

[/PIZZA] LOL!!11

/pizza

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, it opened up [url]www.pizzahut.com[/url]

Posted by brownoystercult

How much lazier can you get..?

Posted by Crazy K

I believe my area is currently doing the Internet buying of foods and such. I recently saw a commercial or something to do with Pizza "now you can order Pizza wile your on the Internet" or something of the sort.

But I have yet to order much of anything over the Internet.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Echo: Heh, we have a Little Ceasers very nearby and get $5 pizzas all the time. Not because they're good (very ****ty pizza, actually), but because it's the cheapest thing around. Actually had one today, along with some bread sticks.

OMG I LOVE THE CRAZY BREAD IF IT'S ALL GARLICY AND SOFT AND WARM. Fukken orgasmic.

Posted by mis0

I think you're lazy if you have to pizza come to you period. Plus, I'm too impatient to wait for it. I've ordered online, but I still always choose carryout, so I can drive flat-out all the way there, snag the pizza, and then floor it back home so I can devour the pizza ASAP. And fore-go the tip. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

I usually forgo the tip anyway:cool:cheap*******YEAH

But it CAN get lazier. If you leave your door unlocked, like I said earlier, you can give them instructions on what room to look for you in, etc. so you CAN get a pizza without ever leaving your seat. But since my door was locked, I would have had to get up to lock it, so I figured I'd just get up to get the door when they got there.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Lord of Spam: I usually forgo the tip anyway:cool:cheap*******YEAH

But it CAN get lazier. If you leave your door unlocked, like I said earlier, you can give them instructions on what room to look for you in, etc. so you CAN get a pizza without ever leaving your seat. But since my door was locked, I would have had to get up to lock it, so I figured I'd just get up to get the door when they got there.
Not leaving a tip really is being an *******. I dont know about delivery guys, but for waiters a part of their salary is already accounted for with tips. They hardly get paid.

And leaving the door open and having them place it anywhere in the house isnt lazy, thats just stupid. You're gonna let a stranger roam around you house when you're not even there to watch him.

Posted by mis0

For the delivery guys I know, the tips are supposed to help cover the fuel and car costs. Because I don't like to tip, I just go fetch myself so as no to be a jerk.

Posted by Bo Dang

All the little ceasars went out of business here. But i orde rpizza online.

Posted by Ch

S[COLOR="White"]hit.[/COLOR] I didn't even know pizza places have websites.

Quoted post: I think you're lazy if you have to pizza come to you period. Plus, I'm too impatient to wait for it. I've ordered online, but I still always choose carryout, so I can drive flat-out all the way there, snag the pizza, and then floor it back home so I can devour the pizza ASAP. And fore-go the tip.

Wow, you're lazy. Why not walk, you lazy idiot?

Posted by XeroPercent

Ok, get this, I've had to take a leak for about an hour and a half, and I'm too lazy to walk to the bathroom.
This happens allmost every mourning when I wake up, have to urinate, but I'm too lazy so I just go back to sleep, or lay there holding my crotch for an hour or so.

100% True

Yeah, I do that sometimes too.

Posted by Apathetic

Screw that, just walk over to LoS's house and have some of his pizza.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Misoxeny: For the delivery guys I know, the tips are supposed to help cover the fuel and car costs. Because I don't like to tip, I just go fetch myself so as no to be a jerk.
With the price of gas you probably spend the money driving there and back that you could just use as a tip.

Posted by Slade

I do the thing about being too lazy to get up and pee. Pizza, though, I never order it at home because it's kind of a treacherous drive up my hill. Almost everyone who drives up here says that it's really scary. Most people we don't know that well turn back around after they get a little lost and confused.

edit: post 666 :kvlt:

Posted by Apathetic

Does your hill have a ghost!

Posted by Slade

Do you often end questions with exclamation points!

This is a statement?

Posted by Slade

Hahaha...?

Was that a joke!

Posted by Slade

Clearly you are mad?

NO U?

... I wonder if this will be deleted!

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you were REALLY lazy, you'd just keep an empty bottle next to your bed.

Posted by The Judge

I can top your story easy:

The remote for my TV was literally a foot in front of me. However, when I reached to get it, I found that my fingers just barely touched the sides, because I was leaning back. As opposed to leaning forward, I instead made a high pitched whining noise for a few seconds until my annoyed sister came in and gave me the remote. :cool:

Posted by mis0

Quoting Last Fog: With the price of gas you probably spend the money driving there and back that you could just use as a tip.

Math time!

If your car gets approx 30mpg, and gas is $3.00/gal, it costs $0.10/mi to drive it. If getting the pizza is 5 miles one way, it'll cost a dollar to go get it yourself. I tend to tip $3-$4 minimum because I'm not a total jerk and because I know the delivery guys need those tips. So, I feel better about saving as few bux by choosing "carry out." And besides, you get the pie in about half the time, too.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Misoxeny: And besides, you get the pie in about half the time, too.

Exactly, and the pizza will be hotter/fresher when you go pick it up, since you are driving right home instead of all over the place like the pizza guy. I tend to prefer picking it up for this reason (there's usually not much pizza left when I get home.)

Personally, I'm happy to sacrifice a few minutes of freshness if I never have to leave my home. I figure the avoidance of movement offsets the lesser price and quicker deliver just enough to make it the better deal.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Down here in Radium, you can get 3 huge *** slices of pizza for like $4. They will make whatever pizza you want. You can even bring them your own topings. Like sushi or tofu or something.