My sig

Posted by Spinal

I need a better host for it, i run out of b/w the first day here o.O

The problem is that it's huge, so i need a really good host that doessn't have limeted b/w.

i made it myself and i really want to use it, so please help me out here.

Posted by Scorpion

Well I don't know anywhere that has unlimited bandwith but I know a site that has a lot. Go to [url="http://www.photobucket.com"]www.photobucket.com[/url] that is what I use and they let you store tons of photos, they even give you a warning in your email if your close to going over your bandwith limit. You'd probably have to pay for unlimited bandwith so I would just go with Photobucket. That is where I host all my images and I have tons.

Posted by Spinal

Max image size there is 250kb, and my sig is 5.11mb :P so tht won't work, thanks anyway.

btw the host i got now gives me 250mb b/w and i run out of b/w within a few hours....

Posted by Klarth

a five meg sig image... wtf? Wouldn't that be a bit excessive for people on 56k?

Posted by Spinal

Quoting Majesty: a five meg sig image... wtf? Wouldn't that be a bit excessive for people on 56k?

yeah it's huge, i said that in the first post ;) and it's only the vb ppl that will see it, cuz that's the only board i'm gonna use after today :)

still need a host for it tho, i'm used to have my own web server so i don't really know any good free servers out there.

edit: problem fixed :)

Posted by FLiPBoY

Is that your sig?!?! Sorry but... It doesn't appeal to my taste. The font is boring. The animating thing is pretty slow that I do not have the patience to watch. When the thing turns, it just seems like it lags and when the picture comes up slowly, you can see its opacity turn all the way to 100%. If your banner or signature animated more smoothly, I would probably like it a little bit more but not a whole lot. Even though it doesn't appeal to my tastes, good job.

Posted by Hyper

Holy **** man, don't use that sig. It's a 56k killer. I think sigs that high in filesize are against the rules (they should be if they aren't). Not to mention it sucks.

Posted by Klarth

I like it, but I'm grateful I have T1 here :P

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Amen for DSL.

Posted by Hyper

I'm on cable, but still, Jesus Christ man.

Edit:

Thx netman :cool2: