fukken owned

Posted by vampthetramp

fukken owned indeed. details to follow this weekend/next week. Stay tuned for a humorous, yet grim, story.

Posted by Ant

...you don't remember your password or something? How sad. But I look forward to the grim details.

Posted by vampthetramp

Nope I don't. I think I lent my account to some foo' before I left, so I had to change my password, and now I can't remember. Not that I could remember it before, what with never having to use it, and it being part of an old set I used. Turns out I can't remember my email password either, so I can't even recover it.

Posted by Alastor

Was it password?

Posted by Darksong X

Haha, password, who would have thought?

*changes all passwords nervously*

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow, klarth sure is a faggot.

Posted by Klarth

Uh-oh, I'm hideously confused again :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

as am i. I thought it was you. Guess its vampiro.

so what happened, fag.:mad:

Posted by The Judge

Wait...

...What?

Posted by Lord of Spam

From what I gather, vampiro is back in canaDUH but forgot his password or some such faggotry, and is hence unable to log back in.

Posted by The Judge

His User title says "Klarth" :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats what threw me off, but klarth is still posting.

Posted by Klarth

I AM SO ****ING CONFUSED! ;_;

Posted by Lord of Spam

vamp never even made it to florida, did you, you giant pile of fail and aids.

Posted by Klarth

i dunno. I might be in Ohio or West Virginia next week, though

Posted by The Judge

What?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Wow.... this is really, really confusing. :(

Posted by Phantasma2

North Carolina?

Quoted post: vamp never even made it to florida, did you, you giant pile of fail and aids.

BOL

Posted by Xenos

Posted by Iris

I'm sure Jesse will recover it for you if you ask.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, even if he is a stupid fruit he can still reset passwords.

Posted by Prince Redon

Why is everyone confued?

Vamp lent out his account to someone, then had to change his password so they couldn't get back in, he then left to go somewhere, came back and can't remember what he changed it to before he left. Normally he could get it sent his email, but he doesn't remember that either.

As far as the username, vampthetramp is Vampiro, but at the moment using a temporary account so he can post, until he gets his password. He's set his user title to Klarth just to **** with you guys, and it's working.

Anyone else confused? And if any of this is wrong...well **** then I'm confused.

Posted by The Judge

I hope you're wrong then.

Posted by Kit

Why would you lend out an account to a message board? It's not like you could do much good with somebody else's account.

Posted by Slade

Yeah, with vampthetramp's lack of posting, I kind of doubt it. We'd definitely need proof that you are Vamp. Liek, fukken Vamp Vamp man.

Klarth answering as though he were Vamp was pretty confusing on the last page though.

Oh wai- IP check. Do it.

Plus, hasn't Vamp only been gone for a week? He wouldn't be back in Canadaniana already, would he?

Posted by Slade

SHOW US YOUR KEYBOARD

Posted by Iris

Actually, vampthetramp and Vampiro have different IPs. ;o

Posted by Klarth

That's because he's in North Carolina and not Waffleville.

Posted by Slade

OH. OHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH *** OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
Now I get it.

edit: more like faggotville, eh? [spoiler]actually Canada produces a lot of maple syrup[/spoiler]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Jesus christ, you're all retards. Prince summed it up basically. I made an account since I finally had access to a computer - one that wasn't mine which didn't have any of my passwords saved - in north carolina, where I was for all of last week. My original title was "vampiro" until Ant said something I can't remember where I then said "I AM KLARTH" and decided to change my title to that. Didn't think it would throw anyone off since "vampthetramp" types exactly like I do, and most of those posts are filled with memes klarth probably has never said. Oh, and the user name was taken from something sabre made up for me back when gunbound was hueg.

Anywho, as for the real reason this thread was created: I never made it to Florida. For a couple of reasons:

1) I couldn't get into the states because I'm currently in limbo. Something's happened to my American citizenship and I've never been a Canadian. So, for the next month or so, I'm a citizen of nothing apparently. Something was finally figured out by my dad, I got my flight made, got to the airport...

2) My flight was delayed for a ****ing long time. I only made it to NC late Sunday, when I was supposed to be there early friday.

3) We pack up and leave for Floridan about... early monday. I was supposed to stay there (there as in Fort Lauderdale, which pretty much ****s everything up anyways) until the fourth originally, but we pushed it back until the following monday. Anyways, we get about 80 miles out or so, bam, car accident. We get hit my some ******* out of nowhere. Everyone's fine though, the worst injury was a broken toe thankfully, but the van's not in any condition to drive all the way to florida. So, now everyone's ****ing ****ed, and we get a lift back to our home. The plans to florida were obviously scrapped, and my flight was changed back to its original time.

4) Which really has nothing to do with florida anymore, but still relevant, smooth flight home until I get to Canadian Immigration. If you've ever been through it, you know Canadian's are complete *******s when it comes to this ****. There's nothing a Canadian loves more than being a prick to another Canadian. Ended up having to go through the same mess I did to get into the states, just worse because I was at least an American a month ago.

And that's that. Fukken owned.

Posted by Ant

Wow. What an adventure!@

I KNOW EH

Posted by Lord of Spam

*******it:mad::mad2:

I KNOW EH :mad:

But it's Florida. I have to eventually go there again. Maybe next time I'll... take a bus or something.

Quoted post: Why would you lend out an account to a message board? It's not like you could do much good with somebody else's account.

Just saw this. I gave it out so someone could read a string of PMs. It was easier for me to do that then cut and paste each individual PM.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: I KNOW EH :mad:

But it's Florida. I have to eventually go there again. Maybe next time I'll... take a bus or something.

ProTip: avoid trains. Seriously, I was looking at the cost of going to CA, and it was seriously like three time more expensive to take a train than it was to fly.

Hm, you make a good point. There's no way I'd pay that much money. And I guess it won't be until I'm a citizen of both the States and Canada, so it should be fine by then.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Let me know when you're going to be here for real, and the mission will be revisited. Hopefully, buy then I'll know more than just a work adress and a cell phone number.

Posted by Shade

This thread is a giant bucket of can't think of anything to edit-in here.

Quoted post: Let me know when you're going to be here for real, and the mission will be revisited. Hopefully, buy then I'll know more than just a work adress and a cell phone number.

Nah, I think I'll just visit Florida and not mention it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh okay man:(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: 1) I couldn't get into the states because I'm currently in limbo.

Being in the second level of hell would make travel difficult, but I didn't know they provided internet servic.

Posted by Klarth

I remember when we went to Whistler when I was a kid. My brother brought his laptop with him, but when we got to o'Hare airport my mother saw the bag and screamed "**** NO YOU'RE NOT TAKING THAT THING WITH YOU COMPUTERS ARE EVIL GSDYDSUHFIOD" (this was when she was still psychotic). So he gave the bag to some guard who took it back to the car, then gave us our keys back and such (this was after we'd checked in). He'd put his passport in the laptop bag.

Result: We get to Canada and we're not even allowed into the country. We wind up having to phone up a family friend, we tell her where the spare housekeys are, we tell her where the spare carkeys are, she drives to the airport, she gets the laptop bag out of the car, she gets the passport, she fedexes the thing to the airport and it takes nine hours to arrive. We're finally allowed into Canada at 7AM the next day.

Posted by Ant

Women.

Posted by The Judge

bit[COLOR="black"]c[/COLOR]h[COLOR="black"]e[/COLOR]s

Posted by Lord of Spam

same thing

Quoted post: Being in the second level of hell would make travel difficult, but I didn't know they provided internet servic.

I was about to say "clever" until I realised it actually wasn't. So I'll say it's clever sarcastically.

Quoted post: Result: We get to Canada and we're not even allowed into the country. We wind up having to phone up a family friend, we tell her where the spare housekeys are, we tell her where the spare carkeys are, she drives to the airport, she gets the laptop bag out of the car, she gets the passport, she fedexes the thing to the airport and it takes nine hours to arrive. We're finally allowed into Canada at 7AM the next day.

Same thing happened to me, but with a PSone that was in a carry-on. Pain in the ***.

Posted by Lord of Spam

SONY IS EVEN MORE EVIL THAN WE THOUGHT! NOW THEIR CONSOLES EAT PASSPORTS!

NO MAN, IT DOES MORE THAN JUST THAT. IT MAKES X-RAYS THINK IT'S A BOMB!

Posted by Lord of Spam

HOYL CRAP THIS JUST IN SONY IS PUTTING BOMBS IN ALL ITS PRODUCTS TO KILL ITS CUSTOMERS BECAUSE SONY HATES VIDEOGAMERS

Posted by Ant

I've taken both my PS2 and GC on a plane elsewhere. Didn't get questioned about it either time. Probably due to my overall AWESOMEness

Posted by Lord of Spam

or the fact that you're not fit enough to be a terrorist

fatty

Quoted post: 've taken both my PS2 and GC on a plane elsewhere. Didn't get questioned about it either time. Probably due to my overall AWESOMEness

This was back when the PSone first came out and when they made you turn on every single electronic device. Of course, I can't turn it on because I don't have any cables, so the guy took it away. luckily my dad was there and shipped it back to me.

Posted by Ant

After reading LoS's post and roinkz comment I thought to myself, "huh, then you're both d[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]cks then"

I make this post while I still have a tray on my lap after eating 2 bagels and 2 burritos. Then again, I hadn't had anything to eat for the past 10 hours.

When I read it I was eating McDonald's for the second time of the day. Total coincidence, but it made me lol and the nonironicness of it.

Posted by Klarth

I nearly got my PSP confiscated on a flight from Buenos Aires to Rome, because apparently having any electronic devices turned on could make the plane crash. Same thing happened to a guy sitting across from me with his ipod. It was a pretty ****ing poorly veiled attempt to get people to use their horrible inflight entertainment stuff.

Posted by Linko_16

You're allowed to use that stuff after take off. :/

Posted by Klarth

Not on ALITALIA, the airline of (mafia) KINGS!

Posted by Slade

That sucks.

@Vamp: I'm going to Cali to visit my brother in a couple weeks, and he wants me to bring my guitar. I'm basically wondering if you've ever had to transport guitars by plane because I don't know how it'd work. If I take it as carry-on, then can I get it put with like the suits and stuff?

Posted by Ant

WHAT AREA OF CALI?

Posted by Slade

San Fransisco. At first I was like, "I wonder I could swing by..." then I looked at a map, and was like no that's ridiculous.

Posted by Ant

Ah yes, I recall that moment in time VIVIDLY.

Posted by Slade

I actually posted once about it in some other thread where people were talking about fagging it up with other DAers.

So good job remembering that obscure moment in time.

Quoted post: @Vamp: I'm going to Cali to visit my brother in a couple weeks, and he wants me to bring my guitar. I'm basically wondering if you've ever had to transport guitars by plane because I don't know how it'd work. If I take it as carry-on, then can I get it put with like the suits and stuff?

You check it in where all the valuable stuff and skis go. They don't toss that **** around like they do with regular luggage. And no, you can carry it on. Too big.

But yeah, I took my ESP with me last week, and assuming you have a hard-case, it'll be absolutely no problem.

Posted by Slade

Sweet. I don't have a hard case right now, but I'll get one by then.

Posted by Prince Redon

Recently I went to Florida and carried my guitar, checked it in as Vamp said, got all my luggage, got my guitar, and went to where I was staying only to find I had a huge gash in my case. If you plan on getting a nice looking case like mine, I think you might should wait until after the trip just in case you have a retarded airline like we have here, otherwise you might end up with a gashed up expensive case, rather than an inexpensive one.

Yeah, you make a good point. I have four cases, and I use my cheapest and most beaten up one for flights.