Finally, my introduction.

Posted by Kiroo

I joined a few months ago and never posted much before fading into obscurity, but now I'm back! Random tidbits: I'm from Britain, I like classic games from the NES and SNES days and fun platformers like Sly Cooper and Ratchet & Clank, I'm fond of good music, mostly rock, electronica, and classical, and enjoy creating my own electronic music as well. That's all for now, maybe I will remember to stick around this time, but I am quite a very busy guy. ;)

Posted by Kit

Welcome back to vgchat. Stick around and such. :)

Posted by Sterling

D[COLOR="Black"]am[/COLOR]n, I meant to rep you with *oscar* but I didn't know it was stars not colons. :(

Posted by Klarth

Your avatar is an anthropomorphic animal, you like Sly Cooper and you're into electronica.

I'm sure there'll be certian people here who'll love your company.

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome and such.

Posted by The Judge

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay blah blah blah blah blah

Posted by Corrupt

*listens to "Above the Clouds"*

Are you the Kiroo? I mean, one would assume so just by looking at your name, but I just had to make sure! It's not often that a music composer that you're familiar with and enjoy the music of joins the forum you frequent, you know? Please, do stick around.

And on a side note, I've been playing Sly 2 as of late. Absolutely wonderful game; sucks you right in, I tell ya. And I have a feeling that I know exactly who invited you to the forum... if you were invited.

Posted by Raptor

It's all about "Deltawave" these days for me.

Heh, looks like you followed the link a certain someone posted in your journal, kanga-wanga. Feel free to post here lots, though somehow I doubt you will!

Posted by Arczu

Nah.... I got a feeling he will.

Hey there and etc. I think you know how things work so yeha.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Hi. Welcome and post often.

You know the drill, we'll tell you this and then you never post again. GET TO IT! :mad:

Posted by Slade

Cool, an electronica(...right?) artist joining VGC. I looked it up, but I think your rootunes site is down.:( I'll check again later.

Enjoy your stay, but like Raptor said, I doubt you'll hang around much.