first time photoshop user.

Posted by El Capitan

I know its a little plain, but I feel satisfied for a first timer.

Posted by NeXidala

Hey, that looks really good! But I would suggest a different background color other than white, and maybe making something flash. (Like my sigg) :D

Posted by WackoHater2

I like it. Even if it has a white background and doesnt flash. NeXi just likes it big and flashy. Lol. Just kidding. But seriously, I wasnt that good when I first started using PhotoShop. I like it. Rating: 7/10.

Posted by Klarth

For a first-time user, that's VERY good. It's a lot better than most of the crap I see beginners spew out all over the place. I'm not much of a fan of the drop shadow on the text, but it's nice otherwise.

Posted by nich

Quoting Klarth: For a first-time user, that's VERY good. It's a lot better than most of the crap I see beginners spew out all over the place. I'm not much of a fan of the drop shadow on the text, but it's nice otherwise.

I agree with this, Most begginer's stuff looks like the same thing could be done in MS paint. If I may be so bold as to make some suggestions, lose the drop shadow and the border on the signiature. Maybe try to incorporate the sig into the background and put the text where the sig used to be.