Name changes

Posted by Klarth

Since when have you been totally liberal about changing users' names to whatever they want, Jesse?

Posted by Fate

He'll set the cutoff for some unspecified time and the members won't change it anymore. The whole Soviet Union thing lasted for a short while. See why he normally wouldn't do it? I like my name. I think I'll keep it. <33333333

Posted by Klarth

No, like, he's still giving namechanges. Just today Booyaka(numbers) changed his name to Panic(numbers).

also, ns name!

Posted by Fate

who tf is booyaka

jesse stop it

Posted by Klarth

[url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8402052]This thing.[/url]

Posted by Fate

Maybe it's just a Jesse thing.

Posted by Jesse Smith

They found a loophole!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Alastor

Maybe he actually payed for it. Has anyone else's changed?

edit: Or a loophole.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, no one has yet to pay for a name change!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Alastor

Here's hoping, right? :cookie:

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm temted to try the [url=http://www.vgchat.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription]Subscriptions[/url] some time for having name changes. Since it's been suggested before, it would be a subscription for having no ads on the site, and be allowed one name change request every six months, with out the current loophole.

(Mods would get this for free.)

Posted by Linkman

If you did that Jesse, you'd have to be a little more responsible. I.E Don't undermind a S.Mod's decision to ban someone (Bakura).

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, Bakura is just a n00bie, and I have to defend the n00bies!!!

I could have a disclaimer that there would be no refunds, and you can still get banned. er...unless they were innicent n00bies like Bakura!!! :D:D

Posted by Iris

He flooded the flame board with 100+ spam threads and he spams every time you unban him. Unban him again and I'll just let him run loose.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, he just does that cause you dudes keep banning him and keep pruning his posts!!!!! Be nice to him!!!!!

Posted by Klarth

I deleted 67 of his threads in one day, Smith. SIXTY-SEVEN. Unless you keep him banned and disable banned posting in flames I'm just going to move all his threads into this board.

Posted by Linkman

We've been putting up with him for well over a year now. We see your point about giving people a chance, and is a few cases, they do improve (Mr.Nintendo). However, after a few months, it's time to accept the fact that they're doing it on purpose, and see you as nothing more than a gullible tool.

With people like him around, who's gonna actually pay money to subscribe to this place? I thought you were a man of business, Mr. Smith.. :(

Posted by Xenos

Hah, Mr. Nintendo? Improved?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linkman] We've been putting up with him for well over a year now.
He first showed up in January. JANUARY 2004.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Xenos: Hah, Mr. Nintendo? Improved?

Yeah, he did a lot actually. He's no Xenos, but he's better then what he was.

Posted by Linko_16

Mr. Nintendo still really annoys me. He's not the spammer he used to be, but all he seems to be doing is sucking up all the time.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, I agree. He's at least coherent these days, but hell, now he's even doing the "hi guys im listening to your music can i be your friend" thing.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, he just wants to be part of da kool crowd!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Alastor

He really has improved, but as was said already, he needs to do a little less ass kissing, even if it is only due to him trying to fit in.

Posted by Linko_16

Hey, look, free rep! Do you like me now?

Not like it's punishable or anything, but still.