relationships in the sonic world

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

Have you ever noticed that some of the characters have crushes on other characters?
in this thread you post your idea on who you think has a crush on who and why they have a crush on that person.
for example:knux-rouge

beacause knux saved rouge`s life in sonic adeventure 2 and she`s secretly thankful for it(i think) And because there both treasure hunters.

Posted by GameMiestro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouge_the_Bat

klarth is silly and doesn't know how to spell rouge

Posted by Breakman

SONIC X SALLY 4 EVER

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/BreakmanDX/ss.png[/IMG]

tbh i can't decide if rouge is better with knuckles or shadow. i thought SA2's events wre cute but now that i think about it rouge really fits shadow's personality better than any other girl, 'cept maybe blaze.

and i'm totally into tails x cream. i can stand cream, i hate cosmo (the other tails possibility though only in cartoon form) -- it's ironic, though i love sonic x sally which is from nothing but a very old cartoon and an dying, wilting comic book series, i loathe tails x cosmo mostly because it's just from sonic x. i dunno.

Posted by nina060609

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Posted by #061402

Quoting Psi_Agent_X: beacause knux saved rouge`s life in sonic adeventure 2 and she`s secretly thankful for it(i think)

That actually sounds like some action-film based relationship. "Oh, he saved me. Now I gotta let him screw me or I'll be an ungrateful ***** who everyone hates lol"

Also, they're just colored pixels.

Posted by Nazo

Tails -> Sonic.
Sonic -> (back in the day) Sally.
Sonic -> (Nowadays, but doesn't act it) Amy.
Amy -> ****ing obvious.
Knuckles -> Rouge.
Rouge -> Knuckles or Shadow.
Shadow -> ...he doesn't give a ****. lol
Cream -> dunno
Cheese -> He's a ****in' chao.
Eggman -> Sonic
Big -> Froggy. bol
Froggy -> ... o_O

And: [quote=#061402]Also, they're just colored pixels.

lol

Posted by maian

I really enjoy the Sonic series because the complexity of the characters' relationships and feelings go far beyond other games, making a truly engaging and beautiful story.

Posted by Mr. Final Fantasy

WHoa whoa whoa are you moking the series relationships maian??? This game really does bring da most complex and intricat relationship saga in all of video games.

Posted by Ant

i wish sonic and amy would get married and have kids :D

Posted by Zeta

I'd favor they focus more on Omega and Shadow's relationship.

Posted by Inuyasha

We all know who likes Sonic. Also Im pretty sure that Tails likes Cosmo.

Posted by Corrupt

Also Im pretty sure that Tails likes Sonic.