Hello

Posted by Nocturnismelodia

You all may call me NM it's kinda dumb to type out the whole thing. But i'm new so, yeah, hi

Posted by The Judge

Welcome to VGC. Enjoy your stay and all that jazz.

will do, i plan to that is

Posted by The Judge

Your name reminds me of someone, assuming you're someone else. Has it really been so long?

You confuse me with your word and i know not who you think of. unless you tell me so i will not know.

Posted by The Judge

Catherine? A year, by my count, though my memory has grown foggy as of late.

Sorry but I'm not who you seek.

Posted by The Judge

Very well. I should really get in touch with her again. Such a horrible ending between us. It's always nice to finish up broken ends, don't you agree? How nice it would be to just be able to have everything return to an age of innocence, where purity was no less a concept than a reality, and time stood still. Ah, to reclaim the past.

Don't you agree?

Agree is shall. For maybe my mind has not let that age of innocence, maybe it till grasps to what little it can hold on to. but the past for me, is not other that a nightmare in cold blood. I shall for one short moment forget it to become the innocence i lose since wished to be.

Posted by The Judge

Ah, to be young.

Alas, I've depressed myself. I take my leave.

As Shall I, Till again we meet.

Posted by The Judge

A quick tip for posting here: Don't speak poetically in every thread. People will get annoyed.

i figrued as much. It just sorta happened oh and btw thanks Crazy k for saying hi!

Posted by Slade

HAI. Yeah I got a laugh out of the convo between you and Judge. Every once in a while I slip into that sort of thing, but I try to keep it in check.

Anyways, welcome to VGC. Enjoy your stay. And ignore my ugly avatar.

Posted by NeXidala

Welcome, post as much as you like, as long as your posts have meaning and aren't retarded. Aside from that, WELCOME! :D :D

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome and such.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Slade: HAI. Yeah I got a laugh out of the convo between you and Judge. Every once in a while I slip into that sort of thing, but I try to keep it in check.

Anyways, welcome to VGC. Enjoy your stay. And ignore my ugly avatar.

That Ashton Kutcher?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Hi! I'm Daisy!