The sims 2

Posted by lhccookie@yahoo.com

i thnk is cool

Posted by higbvuyb

Is all you can say about it is that it's 'cool'? There are many games that could be described as 'cool', yet as you can see, members of this forum do not make dozens of new threads each day about every game they like, commenthing that 'i thnk is cool'.
If they did, we'd see a lot of pointless 'i thnk is cool' thread everywhere. Obviously, normal people are not so stupid.

And the Sims 2 is a horrible, bad game, for people stupid enough to buy every single expansion for the price of a new game.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I liked using it as sort of a building editor, just to see what type of houses I could design. Aside from that, its pretty lame. It gets old after a while, since all you're doing is simulating real life. I'd rather go out and life an actual life than sit at home watching others live a fake one. So far the only people I know who like it are women and people with severe control fixations.

Posted by Klarth

I liked it. Mainly because I just downloaded the **** thing and quit after about two weeks. The original was oodles more fun.