hi

Posted by lhccookie@yahoo.com

hi. i'm new to this place. i like a lot of video games and i think i'll get along well here!!

See you around!

Posted by Arcadios

Well you like videogames so you should fit right in.
Welcome!

Posted by Ayu

Welcome, you should fit in fine.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting lhccookie@yahoo.com: hi. i'm new to this place. i like a lot of video games and i think i'll get along well here!!

See you around!

First off, you fail with your username, [email]lhccookie@yahoo.com[/email]? How about something less stupid, like "lhccookie." This isn't a chatroom, it's a forum.
Secondly, you fail with your grammar. How about maybe using the shift key, a couple of commas, and if your gonna use a period, CAPITALIZE after you use one. And boy, if you think you gonna get along well here, think again. I suggest you leave now, just to do yourself a favor.

Posted by Boner

I can't base an opinion of someone's personality off of one or two lines in their first post. So, I'll simply say welcome and good luck.

Posted by Arcadios

I wonder why some new members decide to enter in there e-mail address as a username?

Posted by Sterling

Tis the thought young one, tis the thought.

Posted by Slade

I figure they just read the directions wrong. I mean it takes about 10 seconds to sign up...

Welcome aboard the VGC... train! Enjoy your stay.
I highly suggest signing up again under a different name, though.

Posted by Arcadios

Or using the Jesse's loophole.

Posted by Slade

PAYPAL 10 BUX NAME CHANGE LOLOLOL

It's more of a scam.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

TRY and fit in, how about that.

And Kolo doesn't fit in, so pay no attention to him.

And to take a step in Opeth's shoes:

Welcome, and good luck. :)

Posted by NeXidala

Welcome sir. Hope you have a nice stay and post often.

Posted by Linko_16

I agree that you should probably try picking a unique name. Our administrator allows those if the new name has similarities to the old name, so why not just go with "Cookie" or something like that?