Posted by mis0

...posts left until 20K get. We already 17k got, and probably with 18k get before friday. What should we do to celebrate? Sigs? A banner?

Posted by Ant

How about every member gets to punch you in the face? Idk, seems like a pretty cool idea to me.

Posted by Prince Redon

I'll take 2 even though I've posted maybe...5 times in DA since I've came back. So that means I'm entitled to 5 punches right?

Posted by Corrupt

How about everyone just posts the GNAA image that was used to get all eight get in every single thr--

...no.

Posted by The Judge

How about we make a huge congratulatory thread to pat ourselves on the back and post neat pictures and stuff.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: How about every member gets to punch you in the face? Idk, seems like a pretty cool idea to me.

HOW ABOUT WE GET YOU SOME LIPOSUCTION FATTY?

Posted by Ant

Idk...I wouldn't mind.

Posted by Stalolin

candlelight dinner.

Everyone sit at their computer with a candle and some fancy cuisine

Posted by Ant

Lol.

It only took about a month to get 7,500 posts, when it took us about 3 months to get the first 10k get. BUSINESS IS BOOMING!

Posted by mis0

EXPONENTIAL GROWTH (like cancer)

Posted by Roger Smith

How about we just make another thread and wallow in our self absorbed, self gratuitous-ness selves?

That always seems to work.

Posted by Lord of Spam

circle jerk

Posted by Stalolin

sausage fest

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: Could you possibly make a back up? Darkness Advanced is nearly reaching 20k posts and I am getting rather paranoid that someone might delete it.

dere

Posted by Lord of Spam

i wonder what would happen if everyone on earth fapped at once

Posted by mis0

AIDS

Posted by Klarth

SPERMFLOOD

Posted by Slade

Honestly I think a lot of people would die. Think about all the people, first of all, who are so frail that they'd die from trying to fap. Then there's the people who need constant supervision in hospitals, dead. Cars stuck on highways, heat stroke, death.

Overall it'd be pretty cool.

WORLD PEACE AND EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY FOR HALF AN HOUR OR SO LOL

Posted by Stalolin

OKAY HERE'S WHAT NEED TO HAPPEN: AN AFRICAN WITH EBOLA AND AIDS GETS ONTO A JAPANESE SUBWAY WHERE THEY'RE CROWDING EVERYONE THE HELL IN UNTIL THEY'RE LIKE PACKAGED MEAT. THE AFRICAN SUDDENLY STARTS SPRAYING BLOOD EVERYWHERE AND THE WHOLE TRAIN IS THEN ****ED FOR LIFE

Posted by TantalizeNipples

Quoting Lord of Spam: circle jerk

Im up for that

Posted by Slade

Quoting TantalizeNipples: Im up for that

I don't know whether to lol or be slightly afraid.

lol sup nipples

Posted by TantalizeNipples

Quoting Slade: I don't know whether to lol or be slightly afraid.

lol sup nipples

Be afraid! Very Afraid! Heehee

Hi Slade!