What do you want in your Virtual Boy? (No HKM)

Posted by LHoT

Well, what game, wether you heard about it or not, would you want in your Virtual Boy (No Hong Kong Module)?

Anyways, I would want a Zelda game, OoT in red and black would be pretty kick ***. Also, I would've really liked a remake of uniracers, they could've made the tracks a lot cooler.

Me->:chainsaw: <-VB dislikers

Posted by Boner

On word: Contra.

Posted by lameboyadvance

...Huh?

...I'm sorry, after viewing Opeth's sig, I can't really think of anything else at the moment...

:D ;)

...I'd love to see classic Nintendo titles such as Zelda, Mario, Metroid & Pokemon ported over to VB.

Posted by LHoT

Ooh, I almost forgot about Contra. I *had* that game on my graphing calculator. Oh, also, my dad use to be able to beat the game with the original rifle.

Andt to what LBA said, yeah that would be pretty neat, I think SMB3 would look the best tho'

Posted by Boner

Quoting LHoT: Ooh, I almost forgot about Contra. I *had* that game on my graphing calculator. Oh, also, my dad use to be able to beat the game with the original rifle.

I watched my cousin beat it in 2-palyer mode by himself. He'd place the controllers on the floor and have a hand on each. I think I was 8 at the time. I was totally amazed. I tried it out myself. Of course....I failed.