locoroco why have you forsaken me?!?!?!

Posted by pooper_scooper3

stupid locoroco demo tempted me to 2.8 firmware does anyone know something i can still put on my psp. i feel so stupid and should. i just want SOMETHING ANYTHING to put on my psp. HELP!!!!

Posted by Klarth

Uh, music? Movies?

You're a goon for upgrading. :/ There's no homebrew on any firmware above 2.6, and no way to downgrade. You should've used devhook to run it.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The LocoRoco demo requires 2.8 now? When I got it it was 2.75. :D

Posted by Klarth

Ahh, 2.75. The LOST FIRMWARE.

:-D

I'm specianal.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Klarth: You're a goon for upgrading. :/ There's no homebrew on any firmware above 2.6, and no way to downgrade. You should've used devhook to run it.

...Uh-oh.

I just upgraded my brand-new PSP to 2.8, not realizing the consequences. Is there a downgrader that I can look forward to? Or better yet will there be homebrews that work on 2.8? :(

Not as of yet. It's getting more and more secure as time goes on. There might be a 2.8 downgrader at some point, but not for a couple of months.

Posted by Klarth

A couple? Try at least ten - That's how long it took 2.60 to be downgraded.

You can wait until June next year, right?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Nah, I'll just return my PSP for another one.

Posted by Klarth

Good call.

Posted by MGamer

Hmm I upgraded my PSP to 2.7 cuz I wanted to see the FLASH but it sucked and couldn't run that many games. So I'm just going to chill with 2.7 until they make a downgrader for it. Its not that bad really. But when I am able to get some homebrew I am going to PM you Klarth and you can walk me through everything.