The ant bully

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

That one movie, well there's a game based on it and it's for wii. I saw a commercial, there showing commercials for games on wii already

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Wait, really? There was an advert on TV advertising a Wii game? Are you sure it wasn't advertising the game for other systems? Did you see a Wii logo anywhere?

Posted by Colonel

That is a false statment. Ant Bully is released and...frankly the Wii isn't. Terribly sorry.

Posted by TendoAddict

^ WRONG

Today I saw the commercial and it INDEED had Wii on it. Strange. But I saw it syself.

If you see the commercial its on the final slide which list the platforms. Its on the very top and it White (Bad idea because the backround is sky line and makes it hard to see)

Now that Ive seen it I think its probably one of the 5 games being shown by nintendo next.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]You guys are actually excited about an Ant Bully video game?[/COLOR]

Posted by XeroPercent

LOL! Aioros make a valid point.

Posted by Slade

Heh, I saw the title and thought someone was bashing Ant like he was just saying he wanted someone to in another thread....

Ant Bully? eh... not interested.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]You guys are actually excited about an Ant Bully video game?[/COLOR]

If you actually read the thread you would realize that it's about how Wii games are being advertised already and has little to do with the actual Ant Bully game. :cool2:

Posted by Aioros

Quoting s0ul: If you actually read the thread you would realize that it's about how Wii games are being advertised already and has little to do with the actual Ant Bully game. :cool2:

[COLOR="Yellow"]Obviously.

I just thought it was funny that there was an entire thread dedicated the Ant Bully game. Some were arguing that it's not going to be on Wii and others arguing that it is. I guess what intrigues me the most is that the first reply to this topic wasn't: an Ant Bully game for the Wii? Who cares![/COLOR]

Posted by s0ul

Ha, word. But what else can you expect on the Wii board? ;)

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Aioros: Obviously.

So the point of your first post was nothing, good job.

[quote]I just thought it was funny that there was an entire thread dedicated the Ant Bully game.
Probably should of been "Wii games already advertied?".

[quote] Some were arguing that it's not going to be on Wii and others arguing that it is. I guess what intrigues me the most is that the first reply to this topic wasn't: an Ant Bully game for the Wii? Who cares!

Well it didnt get a response for a long time before Wings had the go-nads to ask questions.

I saw the commercial and wanted the back the OP up.