Well...

Posted by Prince Redon

Well fellers...I'm back once again. I guess I can't stay away. You guys are just so magnetic...Hm...Maybe not, anyway, yeah my summer got boring and Myspace is the dumbest **** I've ever seen, so I came back to VGC...Can't really say how long I'll stay. Last time I got bored with it within the week, but whatever.

Your probably asking the same question I asked myself several times. "Why do I keep leaving and coming back." Well, to be honest, every time I leave it's because sometimes I just get bored with VGC, and start something else. I guess I'm just taking breaks randomly from it, but keep coming back for the few friends I do have here. Those people probably know who they are. It's the only ones I ever favored on here.

You know. One thing that's really odd? Dexter sent me this message on AIM a long long time ago. It was all unprovolked, just a random question I guess.

Dextergolden: How long do you see yourself staying at VGC?
Hiltlerslilnaziz: Uh..Not sure.
Dextergolden: Well, a long time? Would you say 1, 2 more years?
Hiltlerslilnaziz: Well I don't really see a reason I'd leave anytime soon.
Dextergolden: So would you say you'll be there for 10 more years?
Hiltlerslilnaziz: Sorry, I'm not into commitment like that, lol.
Hiltlerslilnaziz: Um...Actually that's a good question. Can't really say I'm sure.

Oddly enough...I left about a week later. One reason is what I explained last time, then I came back as you may know. Yeah, great back on VGC. Hm...That lasted what, a week? That time I left because of a few reasons. One reason is because, no names, but a few people I talked to and thought they were my friend, then one day they turn around and say, "I only talk to friends, and your obviously not one of those". LoL, by that quote the person probably knows who they are, but I don't spread ****, so I'm sticking with no names. I really don't know what I did to upset some of the people I have, nor do I care. For those that got to know me, you know the motto, Love it or Die. Simple, so get over it.

Well...I have a feeling some people here still have bad feelings towards me. But I'd like to say to those people...**** you *******s. I don't plan on doing like some users and returning with an appology. I've formed a new way of life since I left. I guess it's maturing and expirience that's lead me to it. I now live life like I used to only when I was in the mood to do so. I normally now just kick back, do my thing, you don't like it **** you. Get over it, put me on ignore you worthless piece of ****. Wouldn't that take way less time than constanly trying to flame someone?

Well as you may have noticed. I love cussing. So get the **** over it, and Hi. Redons back, and he doesn't really give a **** weather you care or not.

Posted by Random

HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!

Posted by Prince Redon

That's Prince, but king works. ;)

Posted by Random

HAIL TO THE PRINCE BABY!!

Posted by Xero

Welcome back :D

Posted by Arcadios

Yo...

Posted by Malevolence

Fu[Color=navy]c[/color]k you.

I have a feeling we will get along just... Fine.

Posted by Random

GET ALONG WITH BUTTSEKZ AND CANDY APPLES?

Posted by Slade

I remember you being around when I first joined, though I remember almost nothing about you other than the fact that you posted pics once. Must have been the first Member's Pics thread I looked in or something.

Whatever the case, welcome back.

Posted by Crazy K

Welcome back dude. ;)

Posted by Prince Redon

Slade, I think you were the one that said that we kind of look alike...Not sure but it was someone that said I look almost just like them. Well that's when my hair was shorter.

And thanks for the welcome guys.

Long time no see Crazy...No wrestling banner or avatar? Didn't recognize you without it.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Prince Redon: Slade, I think you were the one that said that we kind of look alike...Not sure but it was someone that said I look almost just like them. Well that's when my hair was shorter.

Yeah, I think that was me.

I can't remember, though, what boards you frequent. Enlighten me.

Posted by Prince Redon

Well I used to visit the Sonic forums a whole lot, and I posted alot in Darkness Advanced, and I posted alot in Angelwings, and Dark Bulbs blog. Other than that most my posts were spread out all over VGC.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Prince Redon: One reason is because, no names, but a few people I talked to and thought they were my friend, then one day they turn around and say, "I only talk to friends, and your obviously not one of those". LoL, by that quote the person probably knows who they are, but I don't spread ****, so I'm sticking with no names.

:angel:

Welcome back, I guess.

Posted by Ant

We should all have a 4 way conversation again sometime!

wb

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Prince Redon: Well fellers...I'm back once again. I guess I can't stay away. You guys are just so magnetic...Hm...Maybe not, anyway, yeah my summer got boring and Myspace is the dumbest **** I've ever seen, so I came back to VGC...Can't really say how long I'll stay. Last time I got bored with it within the week, but whatever.

Your probably asking the same question I asked myself several times. "Why do I keep leaving and coming back." Well, to be honest, every time I leave it's because sometimes I just get bored with VGC, and start something else. I guess I'm just taking breaks randomly from it, but keep coming back for the few friends I do have here. Those people probably know who they are. It's the only ones I ever favored on here.

You know. One thing that's really odd? Dexter sent me this message on AIM a long long time ago. It was all unprovolked, just a random question I guess.

Dextergolden: How long do you see yourself staying at VGC?
Hiltlerslilnaziz: Uh..Not sure.
Dextergolden: Well, a long time? Would you say 1, 2 more years?
Hiltlerslilnaziz: Well I don't really see a reason I'd leave anytime soon.
Dextergolden: So would you say you'll be there for 10 more years?
Hiltlerslilnaziz: Sorry, I'm not into commitment like that, lol.
Hiltlerslilnaziz: Um...Actually that's a good question. Can't really say I'm sure.

Oddly enough...I left about a week later. One reason is what I explained last time, then I came back as you may know. Yeah, great back on VGC. Hm...That lasted what, a week? That time I left because of a few reasons. One reason is because, no names, but a few people I talked to and thought they were my friend, then one day they turn around and say, "I only talk to friends, and your obviously not one of those". LoL, by that quote the person probably knows who they are, but I don't spread ****, so I'm sticking with no names. I really don't know what I did to upset some of the people I have, nor do I care. For those that got to know me, you know the motto, Love it or Die. Simple, so get over it.

Well...I have a feeling some people here still have bad feelings towards me. But I'd like to say to those people...**** you *******s. I don't plan on doing like some users and returning with an appology. I've formed a new way of life since I left. I guess it's maturing and expirience that's lead me to it. I now live life like I used to only when I was in the mood to do so. I normally now just kick back, do my thing, you don't like it **** you. Get over it, put me on ignore you worthless piece of ****. Wouldn't that take way less time than constanly trying to flame someone?

Well as you may have noticed. I love cussing. So get the **** over it, and Hi. Redons back, and he doesn't really give a **** weather you care or not.

This post wasn't pretentiously lengthy or self-centered at all. Just remember this simple fact: nobody cares about you or your existence nearly as much as you do. Obsessing over this fact should greatly aid your incentive to cut yourself liberally for the next several evenings to come.

I like weather.

Posted by The Judge

*Duke Nukem Theme*

Posted by Klarth

*duke nukem forever theme*

lol oh wait it's nine years long

Posted by Prince Redon

[color=deepskyblue]

Quoting Raptor: This post wasn't pretentiously lengthy or self-centered at all. Just remember this simple fact: nobody cares about you or your existence [b]nearly as much as you do. Obsessing over this fact should greatly aid your incentive to cut yourself liberally for the next several evenings to come.

I like weather.

I really don't get it...Um...Was my thread telling everyone I'm coming back supposed to be about someone else? I guess I'm supposed to write it about someone else, and at the end say, oh by the way, I'm back.

Let's try that.

Dear people of VGC, followed is a short auto biography of Jean Piaget,

Jean Piaget was born in Neuch

Posted by Raptor

My point was that post could have been and should have been condensed into about five or six lines, but you knew that. You seem way too self-conscious and insecure beyond all sensibility.

Posted by Kanashuri

Welcome back...I dont think i ever met you...but welcome back anyways!

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting Prince Redon: Well...

IT'S A DEEP SUBJECT.

lol