I was at a gig yesterday

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Yeahh and there were a lot of people smoking and drinking. I was the only one not doing drugs so I was alone. there were these girls selling beers for one dollar and I bought one and I didn't drink any of it. I just had it for decaration so I would look cool and I wouldn't be lonely. I think that's what people should do at a party if they don't want to do drugs. you just hold the beer in your hand and never drink.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Haha. Yeah, if you want to look cool but you're not, just pretend you're like all the other kids!

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Yeah, but if I get caught that would suck!

What.

If you're going to be straight edge you might as well proclaim it to the world.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Wings: What.

If you're going to be straight edge you might as well proclaim it to the world.

Everybody, do what I do,

Posted by Klarth

What's the point of telling everyone about having gone to a party and going on about what you DIDN'T do? If you're "straight-edge" then just don't go to the party.

Laaaaame.

Posted by Raptor

MARTY CULP AND BOBBY MOHANN-CULP AGREE.

Yes, just like taking a drag from an unlit cigarette and walking around holding a flashy cell phone up to your ear when nothing is or is about to come out of the receiver. It's all about looking cool.

Posted by Xero

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: you just hold the beer in your hand and never drink.

Bah. At my age I even drink WITH my parents at home. Its your choice if you want to take drugs or no and same for drinking. If people dislike you for that, let them deal with it. I'm not going to a party to drink or smoke pot, but to have fun and dance.

Posted by Linko_16

I'm totally with you on not wanting to drink or do drugs, but why even go to the party if that's all they're doing there?

Doing drugs is just stupid, don't ruin your life. As for drinking, just take it easy if you ever decide to try it.

Posted by WackoHater2

Drugs are bad, m'kay? and like Linko said, drinking isnt so bad, you just gotta take it a little at a time. Dont go outta control. Anyway, if I went to a party, and there was a lot of drugs and alcohol, I'd leave. And if I stayed, I wouldnt hold a can to look cool. Forget that. Thats just me though.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: Yeahh and there were a lot of people smoking and drinking. I was the only one not doing drugs so I was alone. there were these girls selling beers for one dollar and I bought one and I didn't drink any of it. I just had it for decaration so I would look cool and I wouldn't be lonely. I think that's what people should do at a party if they don't want to do drugs. you just hold the beer in your hand and never drink.

[COLOR="Yellow"]Why don't you try to find friends who don't smoke or drink like you, instead of pretending to be somebody else?[/COLOR]

Posted by Arwon

Just remember that drinking makes you smarter and more likable.

Posted by Slade

If you don't want to drink, then just let your friends(the people who invited you to the party, I'm assuming) know. And if they don't understand, maybe you should find new friends.

Mainly, just ask yourself, "Was that any fun?" If not, then don't bother going to parties. Find something else to do while hanging out with people.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Linko 16
drugs was not all they were doing, there was a punk band playing and there people in the mosh pit
Slade: The gig wasn't ivitational, you had to pay to get in, and the party was fun even though I didn't drink or smoke

I still won't drink no matter what.

arios: I have friends that don't drink or smoke and friends that do,

I go to punk shows all the time, and all you can really do is drink water if you don't want to die of exhaustion or be a jerk at the back of the room. Are you a jerk, PRS?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

No,i'm not a jerk. the show was in a backyard of someones house. what kind of show are you talking about

Damn. That's hardcore.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

It wasn't even a show it was just a party where a band performs and people are blazing it and drinking