getting secret ending on normal?? can it be done

Posted by deathdealah

i have been playing kh2 since it was released and i have yet to gotten the jiminy objectives a few of the minigames let me know if u haev done it

Posted by WackoHater2

I havent done it. I got tired of trying. I started a game on proud mode.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting deathdealah: I have playing kh2 ever since it was released and I have yet to get the Jiminy objectives and a few of the minigames. Let me know if you have completed it.

Fixed for corrections.:cookie:
But on the subject, yes I have completed the Jiminy journal.
It was hard but I got it, I remember the last thing I had to do was get the certain amount of points in the tournament.
I had to replay through that alot of times.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: Fixed for corrections.:cookie:
But on the subject, yes I have completed the Jiminy journal.
It was hard but I got it, I remember the last thing I had to do was get the certain amount of points in the tournament.
I had to replay through that alot of times.

Thats like the main reason I quit trying. Some of those **** tournaments are impossible to get the points you need. Well, I guess not impossible.. but frickin hard!

Posted by Kingdomkeys

I almost have it, I just have to do about 3 or 4 more things thats all.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Booyaka619: Thats like the main reason I quit trying. Some of those **** tournaments are impossible to get the points you need. Well, I guess not impossible.. but frickin hard!

The funny thing is on the last tournament the second to last boss which consist of Cloud, Tifas, Leon, and Yuffie were alot harder then Hades who was the last boss.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: The funny thing is on the last tournament the second to last boss which consist of Cloud, Tifas, Leon, and Yuffie were alot harder then Hades who was the last boss.

That seems to happen a lot in those tournaments. I havent gotten to that tournament yet. I am not at the end of them. You gotta max out your Drives and Summons before you can continue in the tournaments, right? I am sure I'll have no problem with Cloud, Tiffa, Leon, and Yuffie. I beat Leon and Yuffie alone in about 30 seconds (I'm at level 99).

Posted by Arcadios

So was I when I did it but the last tournament is the hardest even when your lvl 99 also toward the last 10 matchs Sora is alone which means you can't fuse.

Posted by WackoHater2

Ah, that sucks. Something else funny is that I am playing through the game again on Proud Mode, and its easier than when I played on Normal Mode, because on Normal I never used Drives or Summons. When Sora was level 99 for me, my Drives were as follows: Valor: level 3; Wisdom: level 1; Master: level 2; Final level 2.

Posted by deathdealah

my journal is 95% complete its those **** minigames in twilight town like when u push the garbage up the street i was looking in the strategy book and the brady gamers hadnt even gotten the times needed for the journal

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, those minigames in Twilight Town suck. I beat all of them except the one where you gotta destroy all of the garbage in a certain amount of swings. I cant seem to do it. Anyone got any hints on how I could do it?

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Booyaka619: Yeah, those minigames in Twilight Town suck. I beat all of them except the one where you gotta destroy all of the garbage in a certain amount of swings. I cant seem to do it. Anyone got any hints on how I could do it?

You try to hit them against the wall or something like that.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[quote=Booyaka619]Yeah, those minigames in Twilight Town suck. I beat all of them except the one where you gotta destroy all of the garbage in a certain amount of swings. I cant seem to do it. Anyone got any hints on how I could do it?

Go to google and put in kimgdom hearts 2 cheats, they should have there.

Posted by WackoHater2

Alright, thanks.

Posted by SonDestiny

you need the Fenrir (keyblade given to you after defeating Sephiroth) ...and use ALL the abilities that are "negative combos" and take out ALL the finishing plus, combo plus , ALL of them... The special ability of the Fenrir is the negative combo... use it on the garbage mission :S

Posted by SonDestiny

:) :) :)

Posted by WackoHater2

Okay, so what your saying Destiny, is to take out any ability that says "plus" and put in all of the ones that say "negative?" I'll try it.

Posted by deathdealah

how did u do the one where u push the cart up the hill

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Go to the google thing that I said the otherday some of the sites don't have that much stuff, thats y u have too look in evreyone of till u find what u are looking for. Yall don't have too but just some advice.[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Final Chaos

hi.

Posted by WackoHater2

The one where you push the cart up the hill took me the longest time. I dont remember exactly how I did it. Make sure you lock onto it, and when it flies into the air, HIT IT! Thats really important. And have the ability on that attacks a far away opponent when your locked on.. or something like that.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Booyaka619: The one where you push the cart up the hill took me the longest time. I dont remember exactly how I did it. Make sure you lock onto it, and when it flies into the air, HIT IT! Thats really important. And have the ability on that attacks a far away opponent when your locked on.. or something like that.

You have to be careful thou because once you hit it three times it jumps up in the air.
When it does you have to jump and hit it or it will knock you back and it will go down hill again.

Posted by WackoHater2

I know. Its freakin' tough. I gave up on it for the longest time.

Posted by Arcadios

It was easy on my part.
I only had to retry twice.

Posted by WackoHater2

With Sora it took me forever to get the desired time.

Posted by deathdealah

yea u need like 10 seconds or sumthing even the people from brady games didnt even get it

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, its really tough. I kept getting like 19 seconds, then I got like 11.01 seconds. That made me extremely mad. Lol.

Posted by deathdealah

lol i got like 15 and then i said screw it im starting proud

Posted by WackoHater2

I started Proud after I started leveling up my Final Form. It takes soooo long.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

I started proud when i finished stander mode, to get the other video that u can only get on proud.

Posted by Arczu

If you guys want to do the big garbage Minigame really fast, unequip a large portion of Sora's attack-related abilities. You use a basic 3 hit (or if you want to, a 1-hit) arial combo to move it up the hill fast. When it bumps up in the air, you knock forward quickly. Just keep 3-hitting it up the hill to end it quickly.

The trash swiping one can be done really simply. Push all but one trash can to the center by running into them. Then push the one you left along over to the stars (leaving enough room to hit it properly). Apply a ground combo finisher to the one track can and aim it to the center. It will hit all the ones in the centre causing all the cans to dissapear, ending the mini-game.

Posted by WackoHater2

Nice, thanks for the hints.

Posted by deathdealah

thanx

Posted by Zabuza

I beat the journal thing and I beat the mini-games the first time I tried them. (Except some that require to come back to the level later on with better stuff.) I could tell you how to beat every mini-game if you want. :D

Posted by deathdealah

my aspen colorado u beat them the first time

Posted by Special Agent Bob

[quote=deathdealah]my aspen colorado u beat them the first time
I don't get it?
[quote=Zabuza]I beat the journal thing and I beat the mini-games the first time I tried them. (Except some that require you to come back to the level later on with better stuff.) I could tell you how to beat every mini-game if you want. :D
Highly doubt that. But if you did, tell me how to get a perfect score in Hades Paradox Cup... if you can?

Posted by deathdealah

my ASSpen colorado get it ***

Posted by Arcadios

Nope...is that suppose to be a joke?

Posted by deathdealah

yes it is lol

Posted by Arcadios

orry but I didn't even get a chuckle. :(
So how far are you on the Jiminy Journal?

Posted by WackoHater2

I lol'd. I know your not talking to me at the moment Mr. N, but I couldnt tell you if you asked me. I havent played Kingdom Hearts II in a long ass time. I have been playing Legend of the Dragoon.

Posted by Arcadios

I just beat it yesterday like 7 times...I was bored and like to kick Xemnas' ass.

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, its pretty fun kicking Xemnas' ass all the time. How do you post God damn curse words without doing what I have been doing?

Posted by Arcadios

You don't but you could change the color to make it more readable.

Posted by WackoHater2

Lol... what?

Posted by Arcadios

I could hardly see your green "o" and your purple "a" on your last post.
Maybe you should decide on a color font like my choice with yelllow.

Posted by WackoHater2

Well I was using lime for a while, then cyan. I guess I could. Is there a place where I can get a list of colors I can use?

Posted by Arcadios

Wish I could get a list too.
Why not make a thread on the suggestions forum?

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, I'll do that now. Until then, I like pink.

Posted by Arcadios

I only now 2 people that currently use pink.
The reason I chose yellow was because it reminded me of Mario coins. :D

Posted by WackoHater2

I only know of one person that uses pink. I dont remember his name. It starts with a K and I think he is banned at the moment.

Posted by deathdealah

well i am 92% on the journal just the twighlight minigames left

Posted by Arcadios

That's pretty good.
The last thing I had to do was the tournaments and that one was hard especially when you had to get a certain score to get the opective for the journal.

Posted by deathdealah

yea that is tough too the only real hard one for me is the hades paradox battle the others i pwnd

Posted by Arcadios

Actually before I checked it up, I just assualted the heartless during the tourneys until I used summons and then it was a easy.
The most useful summon I would say would be Genie and/or Stitich.

Posted by WackoHater2

Genie was always a decent summon. I never likes Stitch though. I only used him a few times. Maybe I wasnt using him right.

Posted by deathdealah

well genie is good cause he has more than 1 limit attack

Posted by Arczu

Genie's "Valor" Limit (name can't be recalled at the moment) is really good because the giant fist at the end does LARGE damage... if it hits.

Stich's purpose as a summon is to stall enemies/hinder them. It's not ment for big damage, rather than getting hits or HP orbs. Stich does his actions at random like shooting an enemy (more notably when they try to hit you). Not only that but he restocks your MP to full with his siliva at regular intervals (which... is gross and cool at the same time)

Posted by WackoHater2

I've been using Stitch to get a lot of orbs in Cups. It makes it a lot easier.

Posted by ed elric

i9 use peter pan alot in the cups