What should I put on vamps shirt

Posted by Lord of Spam

Vamp and I are going to hang out tomorow. I said I would make him a SoaP invasion tshirt to go along with the one I have planned for myself, but I havent gotten around to it yet. And then, in a flash of brilliance/laziness, I decided I would let DA decide what goes on it. The tools I have to work with are 1 (one) white cotton tshirt, and 1 (one) black magic marker. I'm only going to put SoaP and/or /b/ related things on it though, so no faggotry.

Posted by Klarth

The lyrics to "Black metal ist krieg" by Nargaroth.

Posted by Corrupt

"go back to /mu/, fag"

:dunno:

Posted by Ant

I personally think just a plain "Vampiro" on the front would be cool/funny.

Posted by The Judge

I think it should say "The Judge"

Posted by Shin-Ra

A shirt that says "I'm with Grim" and has an arrow pointing up.

Or a shirt that says Jesus Loves You. Eh, I like Ant's idea honestly.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

"Wake up and smell the Frotbitten Trees"

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wow, you all suck. I was thinking the "kneading tits" thing across the boobs.

So, i havent heard from him. My mom says nobody called while I was at work. If he doesnt call me tomorow, I'm going to punch him in the neck, since thats the only day i have off until after he leaves.

Posted by Linko_16

"I remained grim."

Though "I'm with grim" sounds funny to me, too. It has to be something with "grim."

Posted by Lord of Spam

I still havent herad from him. I have no idea whats going on.

Last I knew there was some confusion on his end about what was going on with his dad. **** had better not have gotten ****ed up, or I'll be seriously ****ed. O top of that, I still have no idea when the target is going to be in the mission zone, and nobody will give me the location for the alternate zone.

Posted by Roger Smith

I think you should just put all the DAer's names on one side, Sup /b/? on the other.

Posted by Dreadnought

DA Memberlist/emblem on back, "I Remained Grim" on the front.

EDIT: What do I have to do to make you send me one of those?

Posted by The Judge

DA memberlist/emblem on the back, and then a personal slogan on the front. Different one for each member. If you can make me one, I'll gladly pay you.

Posted by The Judge

Obviously our emlbem would be the one from Chaos Legion on Seig Warheit's cloak:

Posted by Lord of Spam

You guys realize these arent going to be good shirts, right? Its jsut me scrawling on them with a magic marker. That being said, if you REALLY want one, i'll need your adress and 5 bux to cover shipping etc most likely. Dont know. I hadnt really thought about it.

Posted by keyartist

Why not put...I NEED...on the shirt, it already says SoaP.

Posted by Lord of Spam

See, thats a PERFECT example of what I'm talking about. SoaP stands for Snakes on a Plane. Its a movie. Your pun was either unintentional toilet humor, or even worse, you were actually amused by the fact that its intials were soap.

Learn to figure out whats going on before you post, man. Like, seriously.