List Your Weapon Of Choice

Posted by Arcadios

Like the title said pick any weapon you ever heard of.
I'd go with the Deathstar.:cookie:

Posted by The Judge

...Witty satire

Or possibly the Killer7.

Posted by Pit

An airplane or a shuriken

Posted by NeXidala

Whoa, what's that deathstar thing?!

Posted by Pit

Star Wars buddy.

Star wars.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting NeXidala: Whoa, what's that deathstar thing?!

You also don't know who the creater of Star Wars is.:cookie:
Pick up the movies they're great.

Posted by Pit

Weapons of Choice: Vampire Killer

Posted by Stalolin

Either Vishnu's Universal Form AS DEPICTED BELOW

OR

Posted by NeXidala

Actually, I figured out it was George Lucas. And, if we were reffering to world-like weapons then I'd go with the Katana. But, I couldn't hurt a person as much as making them bleed a lot and even less killing them. So another weapon could be the weapon of speech, or the weapon of invisibility.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting NeXidala: Actually, I figured out it was George Lucas.

I still remember when you IM'd me asking that.
I lol'd.

Posted by NeXidala

I didn't IM you asking that. You randomly asked and I said 'IDK'. So you started bugging me about it. Happy now?

Posted by Pit

Posted by Ant

I'D GO WITH KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, no. Tetsaiga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Slade

Quoting Stalolin:

Weapon of Choice music video amirite? It's shagtacular.

I'd choose a PSG-1 sniper rifle.

Or maybe a tambourine...

Posted by Ant

I change my mind. Buster Sword...wait...THE WARTHOG!...or perhaps A FOOTBALL!

I just can't pick.

Posted by mis0

This. This, my friends, is aerial fury AKA The Mikoyan Guruvich 25 Foxbat. It can travel at speeds in excess of 3,000mph, has a ceiling of over 80,000 ft, it carries long-range infared missiles, and it is actually real. Prepare to die. :)

Posted by Klarth

I'll go with the MASMANAMANAMASAMANAMANASAMANAMUNE.

Posted by Prince Redon

I'll poke you in the eye with my finger, then kick my shoe at you. Hell if I get into it enough I might even throw it at you.

Posted by Kiyoshi

[IMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/816074/Kunai.JPG[/IMG]
Kunai! Or perhaps,
[IMG]http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/original/sword.jpg[/IMG]
Simple, yet elegant.

Posted by Klarth

Actually, anything from [url=http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/List_of_weapons_that_don%27t_exist%2C_but_should]this page[/url]. Giant scissors!

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Xbox.[/COLOR]

Posted by Prince Redon

IDS ftw

[img]http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/cc/85/08_1.JPG[/img]

Guild Wars players will appreciate this.

Posted by Klarth

I don't appreciate this.

Posted by Prince Redon

You don't play Guild Wars do you? Most don't think it would matter, but to understand the stats of the sword you have to know a good build to use it with. As in a Shock Sword HoH W/E build. A sundering mod would spice up the sword a bit though I do admit.

Posted by Klarth

I don't appreciate back-talk, mister. Put that cardboard box over your head until you've learned not to pull stupid ****ing faces.

Posted by Prince Redon

But...the ids! i got ids! im not nub! i use teh frenzy! it 15^50 ids, i make 100k!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Falcan Panch is my choice.

That or a stylus.

Posted by sniper

BABY STUFFED WITH GRENADES

Posted by The Judge

To create a controlled blast of shrapnel from its mouth for a brief moment?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

No, flying baby chunks. It has more shock value.

Posted by sniper

If you can't kill them, at least shock the **** out of them.

Posted by Dog

PK thunder.

shove it up the ass for higher jumps.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Pocket knife. Unlike most of the other weapons you retards are talking about, I can actually carry it anywhere I go and know how to use it.

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: Like the title said pick any weapon you ever heard of.
I'd go with the Deathstar.:cookie:

K, since we're choosing faggot star wars weapons, I choose the sun crusher. You may be able to blow up planets, but you can even scratch the armor on the crusher. Not to mention the fact that while you're killing one planet at a time, I destroy entire slar systems.

Posted by The Judge

Killer7 would destroy it, like everything else. Hell, with Garcian's reality wrinkle, he can be a potentially unlimited number of people, able to constantly revive themselves, including both G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d and Satan, which were already part of him (Ironic that Satan was representative of Japan and G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d of America, huh?).

Posted by Lord of Spam

Uh, no. The suncrusher cannot be destroyed. Literally. It was placed in the center of a sun. Luke had to pull it out using the force, and it was still intact. it litterally CANNOT be destroyed. As for weaponry, it only has one weapon. Its a weird beam cannon thing that destabilizes the center of a star, forcing it to go nova. Hence the name suncrusher.

It was from one of the book series, but since Lucas signed off on them, they are considered canon.

Posted by The Judge

Meh, might be powerful enough and such, but isn't as badass.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Maybe you missed the part where it kills entire solar systems in one shot.

Besides, I played some killer7. It was the most retarded seeming game ever.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lord of Spam: K, since we're choosing faggot star wars weapons, I choose the sun crusher. You may be able to blow up planets, but you can even scratch the armor on the crusher. Not to mention the fact that while you're killing one planet at a time, I destroy entire slar systems.

Sun crusher, ****. Why didn't I think of it first? It's, like, the third death star.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: Besides, I played some killer7. It was the most retarded seeming game ever.

If you have any sense of political intrigue, it's probably the best game ever. Then again, I'm sure interest in such things bypass you by a mile.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: Pocket knife. Unlike most of the other weapons you retards are talking about, I can actually carry it anywhere I go and know how to use it.

LETS JUST SEE YOU TRY TO STAB MY PLANE WHEN I TEAR PAST YOU AT A MIND-SPLITTING MACH 3 *****.

Posted by The Judge

But can you carry a jet anywhere you go?

Posted by keyartist

my weapon of choice would be the Dao.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: LETS JUST SEE YOU TRY TO STAB MY PLANE WHEN I TEAR PAST YOU AT A MIND-SPLITTING MACH 3 *****.

You are bound to your planet. Your planet is bound to your sun. I can kill your sun.

I do not fear your pitiful mig.

Oh, and judge made me lol. I just found the controls to be utter ****. not to mention that with no instruction manual, and nothing in the game being in english, I had no idea what the hell i was supposed to do. that kinda ruined it for me.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting keyartist: my weapon of choice would be the eternal kingdom keyblade of destiny

You have GOT to be ****ting me.

Posted by keyartist

When did i rant about KH, you ****.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

**** it, I'm changing my weapon to the Zero Point Gravity Gun.

I'll be like a god or something.

Posted by keyartist

still no reply hhmp.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The Judge: But can you carry a jet anywhere you go?

ACTUALLY YES I CAN BECAUSE I AM AN EVANGELION HAHAHA!!1 And you, Luke of Spam, I'll just shank your ass with the Lance of Longinus and then you won't be destroying any sun no-how, mister.

Posted by Roger Smith

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/bigo1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: ACTUALLY YES I CAN BECAUSE I AM AN EVANGELION HAHAHA!!1 And you, Luke of Spam, I'll just shank your ass with the Lance of Longinus and then you won't be destroying any sun no-how, mister.

THE SUNCRUSHER CANNOT BE DESTROYED.

Posted by mis0

But you can be.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: Oh, and judge made me lol. I just found the controls to be utter ****. not to mention that with no instruction manual, and nothing in the game being in english, I had no idea what the hell i was supposed to do. that kinda ruined it for me.

Oh, you didn't quite explain that part. Yeah, if you have no clue about the story, the game is relatively crappy.

I suggest getting a copy in english and after you're done, reading the 108 gamefaqs plotline analysis to get it.

Posted by NEMI

My weapon of choice would be The Masamune.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: But you can be.

Not if I'm in the suncrusher. Its designed to withstand supernovas on a regular basis, while keeping the interior at a cool, refreshing 72F.

Posted by bustedxup

sword of time for me

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Lord of Spam]Not if I'm in the suncrusher. Its designed to withstand supernovas on a regular basis, while keeping the interior at a cool, refreshing 72F.

you're getting ice-nine'd when you're not in a sun.

THAT'LL FREEZE YOUR INTERIORS, THUS MAKING ICE PICKS DEAL DOUBLE DAMAGE TOWARDS YOU

Posted by The Judge

If his interiors are frozen, nothing's going to do a whole lot of damage to his corpse.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The sun crusher is built to withstand absolute zero envirnments found in space. You cannot chill it anymore than it already is.

Posted by The Judge

Hey guess what Matt shut up.

"Hey guyz whut's goin on? Wepuns? SUN KRUSHER! UNBEETABL!"

I can't recall specific examples, but I remember you pulling crap like this before (Silver Surfer comes to mind). No sense in letting people enjoy themselves in the face of your perfect decisions huh?

Posted by Linko_16

Posted by The Judge

Suncrusher's better

Posted by Linko_16

But ducks are invulnerable to all other forms of attack.

Posted by The Judge

Suncrusher

Posted by Slade

Should have been called the "Sunkrusher"

Posted by Linko_16

Don't come crying to me when your suncrusher is overrun by ducks.

Posted by Slade

*dukks

Posted by XeroPercent

Posted by Slade

Gah, I want a pic of him doing the "cat pose," as I shall call it. Can't find one. :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Lord of Spam]The sun crusher is built to withstand absolute zero envirnments found in space. You cannot chill it anymore than it already is.

let's see you argue your way out of singularity

Posted by The Judge

LMFAO

Holy crap...stomach...burning...

Posted by Kit

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Image:Chuckchucks.jpg

Chuckchucks! :cookie:

Posted by mis0

See, if you use the suncrusher, though, LoS, wouldn't you in theory be crushed aswell? And even if you say no, then I'll just counter with YOU ARE A LONG TIME AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR AWAY so you fail and thusly die.

TIMEFRAME JUST MADE THE SUNCRUSHER TOTALLY POINTLESS HAHAHAHA I WIN.

Posted by The Judge

Whereas the Killer7 will come to existence in 2024.

Posted by mis0

Evangelions come into an operational existance in 2015, and they are already being built now. MiG-25 Foxbats have been around for about 30 years, so, as of today, I KILL YOU ALL.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Lord of Spam: The sun crusher is built to withstand absolute zero envirnments found in space. You cannot chill it anymore than it already is.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't absolute zero an imaginary temp. to where it's so cold molecules freeze, and substances no thermal energy, bascially where time itself is frozen? Can't say I've been to space but I'm not sure time is frozen there.

Posted by Shade

A staff that gives me the power to jump through space, and itself is strong enough to destroy that stupid sun crusher.

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE COUNTER TO THIS GIVE UP THE END.

Posted by Prince Redon

...Battletoads?

Posted by The Judge

They can take down anything.

Posted by Corrupt

A bottle of Haldol.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Prince Redon:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't absolute zero an imaginary temp. to where it's so cold molecules freeze, and substances no thermal energy, bascially where time itself is frozen? Can't say I've been to space but I'm not sure time is frozen there.

Wow, go read a science book or something. Absolute zero is just a complete lack of molecular motion due to total lose of energy. it has nothing to do with time. And in space, the temperature is absolute zero in the the dark, and several hundred celcius in sunlight.

Also, since the suncrusher is indestructable, it would still exist today (assuming star wars was real lol), which means it could have been used at any time on the sun, ending this planet.

Quoting The Judge: Hey guess what Matt shut up.

"Hey guyz whut's goin on? Wepuns? SUN KRUSHER! UNBEETABL!"

I can't recall specific examples, but I remember you pulling crap like this before (Silver Surfer comes to mind). No sense in letting people enjoy themselves in the face of your perfect decisions huh?

I have no idea what you're getting at with silver surfer. What I think you're talking about is Q, the omnipotent race of beings in the star trek universe that I use to claim victory in any Star Trek vs Star Wars argument. Because while the suncruisher may be indestructable, Q could just wish it out of existance.

Posted by The Judge

No, I'm talking about when you get ultra technical with physics in a non-physics based question. In fact, all he said was "pick your weapons," and everyone else seems to take that as "what weapon is better."

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Lord of Spam: Wow, go read a science book or something. Absolute zero is just a complete lack of molecular motion due to total lose of energy. it has nothing to do with time. And in space, the temperature is absolute zero in the the dark, and several hundred celcius in sunlight.

I'd rather not pick up a science book. I'm not fond of the subject. I recall a teacher at my school explaining absolute zero...My schools full of dumbasses, and some teachers don't have thier degree, so I'm guessing she was wrong.

[quote]I have no idea what you're getting at with silver surfer. What I think you're talking about is Q, the omnipotent race of beings in the star trek universe that I use to claim victory in any Star Trek vs Star Wars argument. Because while the suncruisher may be indestructable, Q could just wish it out of existance.

...And someone once told me I was full of myself. LoL, am I the first to tell you that you make me feel better about myself? You seem like a stuck up prick. I agree Derick, this all started where people were having fun saying what they would use...How the hell did it get to an argument about the best? Always 1 to **** it up, amiright?

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh lawd is dat sum serious business?

Posted by Shade

I am in the business of sugar cane.

Posted by Kanashuri

Space Monkeys
[IMG]http://www.fiftiesweb.com/pop/able-baker.jpg[/IMG]

OR

THUNDER CATS!
[IMG]http://www.insidejoke.tv/images/200201/snarf-group.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by keyartist

Does anyone even know what a dao is?

Posted by Klarth

Does anyone even care that you exist?

Posted by keyartist

I'm sure I can find a few. Oh yeah a dao is a chinese broad sword.

Posted by Alastor

That one that kills people.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Alastor: That one that kills people.

What do you call those things? Oh yeah, GUNS.

Posted by Lord of Spam

bombs r bettar

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Unlabored Flawlessnes