Hello everyone.

Posted by William

Seriously though, I was checking out this place and decided I might as well return. I have had nothing better to do, ever since GW went to ****...so yeah.

Anyhow, some of you probably know me, so I'll spare the re-introduction.

Hello! :cool:

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome back.
I may not know you but greetings. :)

Posted by Corrupt

Weeeeelllllcoooommmmmeeee baaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkk.

I'm delighted to see that you've returned, man. It's been too long since we've last talked, I know. And yeah, screw GW. Be sure to stick around here :cool2:

Have a good time on the forums, and hit me up via PM whenever you want.

Posted by Klarth

Hey there. Feel like killing Wireforums now?

PLEASE?

Posted by WackoHater2

Hey. I dont know you that well.. but I've seen you around.. anyway, welcome back.

Posted by Dog

Welcome back. I to, have seen you around.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Booyaka619: Hey. I dont know you that well.. but I've seen you around.. anyway, welcome back.

Quoting Shalien: Welcome back. I to, have seen you around.
[spoiler]Fukken liars.[/spoiler]

Posted by Xero

A lot of members are coming back these days :D

Welcome back william :D

Posted by Sapphire Rose

'Bout time you returned! :)

Posted by Raptor

Ah, finally, William returns. I was good and ready to forcibly drag you back here by the tail. Yes, wireforums is a complete scumhole, and I'm glad that nearly everyone sensible has learned to steer away from that place.

Posted by William

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I don't really go there anymore, although it says I'm a super mod. It's been more than a few months since I frequented the place, and I don't really like the direction it's going in.

Anyhow, I may not post much here for a brief period of time, mainly due to the fact that I'm too busy being slightly treacherous. Heheheh.

Posted by Kit

Welcome back. :cookie:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting William: Thanks everyone. Yeah, I don't really go there anymore, although it says I'm a super mod. It's been more than a few months since I frequented the place, and I don't really like the direction it's going in.

Anyhow, I may not post much here for a brief period of time, mainly due to the fact that I'm too busy being slightly treacherous. Heheheh.

Wipe the boards and ban everyone. I'm begging you here.

Posted by The Judge

I didn't know you very well, but I'm glad to see you back anyways.

Posted by Hyper

You change your mind every couple of months. =/

Posted by Crazy K

Welcome back dude. :)