If DA was a video game what would it be?

Posted by Arcadios

I would think it would be a platformer.

Posted by The Judge

RPG or 2D fighter, with fast action much like Melty Blood or Guilty Gear, with moves being very easy to do and special moves being more common than normal moves, unlike street fighter games. Instant kills would also be included, as well as taunts.

If it was an RPG it'd be in the overland style of Tactics or with a strange style of battle, much like Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne. It'd include a variety of interesting classes available to players. If it did have SMT style battles (non-moving people), it'd incorporate Mario RPG "hit at the right moment for extra damage" stuff, as well as the blocking features.

Posted by NeXidala

Def Jam: Fight for New York City.

Posted by Klarth

Either an RPG or a sprite-fighter. Vertical puzzler could also be accepted.

If it was an RPG, it'd be a tactics rpg like FFT, Disgaea or Bahamut Lagoon.

Posted by Sterling

GTA

Posted by sniper

battletoads

Posted by Zeta

Jojo's Guilty Tales of BattleXenotroid

>_>;

Posted by Klarth

XENOTROID!

Posted by Linko_16

If DA was a videogame, there would be millions of me everywhere shooting at you from under my hardhat.

And there might be a giant version of me somewhere. I don't know.

Posted by Zeta

There's an entire area devoted to you in MegaMan ZX, Linko.

Posted by Klarth

I CALL FINAL BOSS. I hurt you by yelling and brainwashing you into sharing my opinions, and you can only defeat me by swapping disc 2 of Xenogears in mid-battle, at which point I scream "YAY! XENOGEARS! ILOVEXENOGEARS!" and I'm open to be attacked. Alternatively you can swap in disc 3 of Final Fantasy VII and I fall over dead out of pure melancholy and desolation.

Posted by Linko_16

I thought we had to use "Summon: The Judge" and he told you to stfu or be demodded.

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]http://thenicochallenge.org/sitebuilder/images/Pinball-0014-290x393.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Linko_16: I thought we had to use "Summon: The Judge" and he told you to stfu or be demodded.

THAT WORKS TOO.

Posted by Ant

Either Kingdom Hearts II, or Final Fantasy VII. Both fantastic games which would represent such a fantastic blog as this. or perhaps Madden 07 and/or Halo 3. Both of those are going to be amazing to. Just any sports game in general would be perfect.

Disgaea.

Posted by The Judge

Deboss'd

Posted by Klarth

Oh snap!

Posted by The Judge

Only The Judge, with his huge ego, can be final boss. Because since insults don't really work on him, he's invincible.

Unless, you know, you attack him.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: Deboss'd

I don't remember what that's in reference to. The sig thing that sorta died recently?

Posted by Zeta

In the sequel, the goal of the game is to save DA from all the haters. Speedy would be the final boss.

Posted by Sterling

I was thinking Poco. :(

Posted by Klarth

Do some thinking about shutting up and getting out.

Posted by Dog

kolo,
likes the rolo,
and got real fat and barf'dNOTHINGRHYMESWITHKOLO

Posted by Ant

Uh, dildo?

Posted by Zeta

kolo
homo

the second and fourth letter in each is an o. close enough.

Posted by Dog

no no no no no no.

it needs the "olo". not "ildo" or "omo"

ant needs a name poem.

Posted by Ant

Go forth my child.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

There once was a retarded man
His name was that of Kolo
DA tends to hate his guts
We hope he chokes on a Rolo

And I'd be like, the first and weakest boss. :(

Posted by Zeta

I'd be the random boss. No set pattern or any of that ****. And during my first phase Gergoth would be my noble steed.

Posted by Pit

I'd be a secret boss fight. Collect all sacred shards, finish side quest 32 and 48, go to the brick wall and press up up down down left right x y z z and turn off your system and I appear.

Posted by Dog

i'd be the dog that runs around the village.

Posted by Pit

why not just be lakitu and drop spineys like a fag

Posted by Zeta

WITH AMAZING ACCURACY

Posted by Pit

btw Gergoth is a *****. He's not hard, seriously, I don't even get him by him. Then again, im a fag who plays t he games 1000 x, learns all bosses patterns, then memorized the maps with enemies, and it's stupid so yeah

Posted by Zeta

It'd be a pumped up Gergoth. Bigger foreskin beam, more poison/petrify gas, more attacks, etc.

I'll combine Gergoth and Galamoth. >_>

Posted by Pit

Ugh, STOP. LIKE, you know, IM AWESOME IN 2D games that have the name METROID, MEGAMAN, AND CASTLEVANIA.

Though games like Viewtiful Joe and Devil May Cry and 3D Metroids I tend to suck hard balls.

And RPG's. I enjoy playing them, but like, I'm not necessarily good with the whole euiqp, materia, magic spell, quip to who - only RPG I'm like l33t is in Pokemon.

Posted by Pit

In fact, if I was a boss fight. My character doesn't have a pattern. He adapts to yours, and then you're ****ed.

Posted by Ant

I got teh mad skillz at Viewtiful Joe. Beat it on Ultra V-Mode YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

Posted by The Judge

Me and Klarth would be a single boss, and the only time we could be hit is when we stop to bicker.

Posted by Stalolin

The game needs two versions, a nighttime only and daytime only version.

Posted by Slade

It'd definitely be a 2D action scroller. You'd travel through different worlds, each with a DA member as the boss.

I'd be the boss where everyone'd be like, "No way SLADE(from teen titans) CAMEO AWESOME!!" Then they'd get to me and be like :( who the **** is this?

My power: I let you down.

Posted by Arcadios

I don't post here much so I would be the lowly first Goomba you jump on/shoot/stab etc. :(

Posted by Pit

Posted by The Judge

Who the hell stabs a goomba?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]Who the hell stabs a goomba?

Link.

Link's Awakening.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Stalolin: Link.

Link's Awakening.

He bled to death too. Link stabbed it in a way for the goomba to suffer.

Posted by Ant

In, then out...then in again...then out...slow...THEN IN REAL HARD. Then a twist for good measure.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant]In, then out...then in again...then out...slow...THEN IN REAL HARD. Then a twist for good measure.

Posted by Slade

I AM THE ESRB.

Posted by Linko_16

I wouldn't even be the boss. I'd be like this game's Navi, your inside man who gives you hints and tells you about boss weaknesses. It makes sense, since I'm the only one who can get along with the rest of the forum.

Though I'm open to boss ideas. Like, my grim DA side that you have to fight anyway.

Posted by Slade

You betray the main character(who would that be?) towards the end, as your grim side takes over. This would make the remaining boss battles harder because you don't have any inside info anymore.

[quote]It makes sense, since I'm the only one who can get along with the rest of the forum.
Debatable.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Slade: You betray the main character(who would that be?) towards the end, as your grim side takes over. This would make the remaining boss battles harder because you don't have any inside info anymore.

Sheer brilliance. Then the main character would hold me in her arms (lol, would it be Iris?) and just go "LINKO!! LINKO!! WHAT AM I FIGHT FOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR?!?!?!"

Name the game reference and win a lifetime supply of internets.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]Sheer brilliance. Then the main character would hold me in her arms (lol, would it be Iris?) and just go "LINKO!! LINKO!! WHAT AM I FIGHT FOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR?!?!?!"

Name the game reference and win a lifetime supply of internets.
[/COLOR]

Megaman X4.

Now give me a handjob.

Posted by Ant

Ah. I love that part.

And Jet Stingray.

Posted by Dreadnought

[URL="http://www.the-underdogs.info/game.php?id=5264"]IF DA WERE A VIDEO GAME,[/URL] [URL="http://www.the-underdogs.info/downloadfile.php?file=games/j/jfkreloaded/files/jfkreloaded.zip&id=5264"]IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS.

[/URL]

Posted by Stalolin

lol this means i've had DA the game on my computer for like a year now

Posted by Darksong X

If DA were a video game there'd be a central hub from where you could unlock higher level threads and such, and along the way you'd fight enemies like nazi raptors and 4chan memes.

I have no idea what DA Boss i'd be. I'm really at a loss. Maybe a crazy multipart boss with lasers and stuff flying all over the screen...and spikes. Lots of spikes lining the area. Insta-death spikes.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Linko_16: since I'm the only one who can get along with the rest of the forum.

Ahem

Posted by Dog

Quoting Linko_16: I'd be like this game's Navi, your inside man who gives you hints and tells you about boss weaknesses.

You mean pointless and annoying?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd be the optional boss that takes forever to get to. It would take over 10 hours of play just to unlock the quest, and then another 100 hours of grueling, tedious, booooooooring game"play" to earn the chance to fight me. Then, once you do, its a 5 hour fight in which there is ZERO room for error, or you die. Then, after you beat me, you get an item that isnt even as good as what you started with. When you look at it in your menu, its description would be "bet you wish you had a life now, dont you, faggot?"

Posted by The Judge

Sort of like Culex in Mario RPG, except harder to get to.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dont know, never played it.

Posted by keyartist

I think it would be pretty lame.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Then get out, and stay out.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lord of Spam: Dont know, never played it.

It's like, you're playing a Mario game and it's all happy and stuff until you open the door in Monstro Town, and suddenly out pops Culex, Dark Knight of Vanda.

Quoting Lord of Spam: Dont know, never played it.

It's like, you're playing a Mario game and it's all happy and stuff until you open the door in Monstro Town, and suddenly out pops Culex, Dark Knight of Vanda.

**** yeah. Hell, the music is the FFIV boss music, too. He's ****ing hard.

lolerm,ermerged

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth]It's like, you're playing a Mario game and it's all happy and stuff until you open the door in Monstro Town, and suddenly out pops Culex, Dark Knight of Vanda.

[IMG]http://www.smrpglegacy.com/Super%20Mario%20RPG%20Screenshots/fight%20with%20culex.bmp[/IMG]
**** yeah. Hell, the music is the FFIV boss music, too.

I LIKE THIS VERSION OF THE TWO POSTS BETTER

Posted by The Judge

He was hard as hell. ROCK CANDY AWAAAAAY!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]ROCK CANDY AWAAAAAY!

That's like, the only effective strategy.

Posted by The Judge

And, you know, not using Mallow.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]And, you know, not using Mallow.

olol

I'M GOING TO ATTACK WITH MY CYMBALS NOW

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Stalolin: I LIKE THIS VERSION OF THE TWO POSTS BETTER

I have no ****ing clue what happened there. The first post vanished, so I had to re-post it, and then it reappeared again. O__o

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth]I have no ****ing clue what happened there. The first post vanished, so I had to re-post it, and then it reappeared again. O__o

The post is still very, very redundant.

Posted by Klarth

careget

Posted by The Judge

Care not found

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Stalolin: Megaman X4.

Now give me a handjob.

Sorry, I cut off my hands. You're out of luck.

[quote=Shalien]You mean pointless and annoying?

Like a DA game would be as easy as a Zelda game. You'd need a navigator. And I'd have the sense not to keep bi[color=indigo]tching
about stuff you learned eight levels ago.

[quote=The Judge]Ahem

Let me rephrase that: when everyone gets mad at DA, no one blames me. If there were a hypothetical war against DA and the rest of the board (what this game is pretty much about), they'd still trust me.
[/color]

Posted by Slade

[quote]If there were a hypothetical war against DA and the rest of the board (what this game is pretty much about)
NO, THIS GAME IS ABOUT LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP.

isnt that right guys??

...:(

Posted by mis0

DA is totally MGS. Why? Everyone gets their own little soapbox, there is just as much drama (cutscreens) as us doing stuff (pranks, contests, etc), lots of inside jokes that only DAers/4chaners get (like in the newer MGS's that reference the old ones, etc) and everybody could be some sort of weird-*** boss and LoS is Raiden.

DON'T YOU SEE?!

Posted by Slade

I approve of LoS being Raiden. I always enjoyed beating the hell out of him.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Misoxeny]DA is totally MGS. Why? Everyone gets their own little soapbox, there is just as much drama (cutscreens) as us doing stuff (pranks, contests, etc), lots of inside jokes that only DAers/4chaners get (like in the newer MGS's that reference the old ones, etc) and everybody could be some sort of weird-*** boss and LoS is Raiden.

DON'T YOU SEE?!

Win lock thread.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I second that "win/lock".

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Misoxeny]DA is totally MGS. Why? Everyone gets their own little soapbox, there is just as much drama (cutscreens) as us doing stuff (pranks, contests, etc), lots of inside jokes that only DAers/4chaners get (like in the newer MGS's that reference the old ones, etc) and everybody could be some sort of weird-*** boss and LoS is Raiden.

DON'T YOU SEE?!

WHAT DOES THIS MAKE ME IF

[IMG]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3118/fh010dv7.jpg[/IMG] = TRUE

Posted by The Judge

That's good, cause I always enjoyed being Psycho Mantis.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Stalolin: WHAT DOES THIS MAKE ME IF

[IMG]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3118/fh010dv7.jpg[/IMG] = TRUE

It makes you Solid Stalolin, of course! Or a dirty little faggot. But we do need a Snake, so you can be him. Judge is Mantis, LoS is Raiden, I'm Wolf, Ant should be Fatman... but what about the rest of these freaks? Vamp might be a good Ocelot because he's sorta grim-like.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm Volgin, like I've said before.

It works, *******it.

I'm tall, rather strong, and gay. All the things Volgin was. :)

Posted by Slade

Quoting Sapphire Rose: I'm tall, rather strong, and gay. All the things Volgin was. :)

I always thought of him as kind of bisexual, because he just gets off from dominating whether it's the Raiden guy or EVA.
But I don't want to be him so go ahead. :)

Vamp would be a good older Ocelot, and if Vamp(in the game) wasn't gay then he'd be the perfect match for... er, Vampiro.

GRAY FOX

Posted by The Judge

Joe always picks Cyborg Ninja. Sorry Matt.

Posted by Slade

<---

...Since when is my name Matt?

Posted by Corrupt

It is now.

Posted by The Judge

Whatever. I forget your name.

Posted by Slade

Big Papa.

Posted by The Judge

You'd prefer I called you daddy?

Posted by Slade

A resounding NO.

I like it when you call me Big Papa.

Posted by Lord of Spam

**** that ****, I'm not Raiden.:(

Posted by mis0

Well, you're either Raiden or you can be Rose. You pick.

Posted by The Judge

Neither of them have a resoundingly huge forehead.

Posted by Slade

You blatantly stole my word! I said it not 5 posts ago.

However, because copying is the finest form of flattery, I just blushed like a little girl.

LoS can be the ugly one without ears you never even meet(in his true form). Octopus.

Posted by mis0

Octupuses are essentially huge foreheads anyway.

Posted by Slade

*Octopi

Eh, nevermind, Octopuses is a lot more fun to say.

Posted by The Judge

Your avatar is ugly and if it's you I don't regret what I just said rather it just takes a more stinging and personal tone so take that you ugly SOB

Posted by Slade

It's actually this random guy I found in a picture a long time ago. Idk for some reason I like to look at it. He seems nervous. So basically I'm not taking it personally.

Doesn't mean I don't want to kill you. *shrug*

edit: I guess I see it as the complete and utter opposite of an anime avatar.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd rather be octopus then ****ing pussy assed raiden.

Posted by mis0

Spoiler - YOU DIE FIRST - End Spoiler

edit:
[quote]*Octopi

Eh, nevermind, Octopuses is a lot more fun to say.
It's just like cactus and cacti, or fungus and fungi in that case. I seldom remember it, though. :)

Posted by The Judge

And Child and Childri

Posted by Lord of Spam

rather be dead than be raiden anyway;)

Posted by The Judge

HOMOPHOBE

Posted by Lord of Spam

naw, i just thought he was a ****ing wuss.

Posted by The Judge

Looks pretty awesome in MGS4 though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I really, really hope thats some sort of joke.

I dont see why everyone loves MGS so much. The first one was pretty cool, but the second one just got retarded with all the scifi and mystical bull****.

Posted by The Judge

Neenja

Posted by Slade

He did get a lot better after becoming the ninja... Then he dived back into "fabulously homosexual" in MGS3.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wait, wasnt 3 set in the past or something?

Beating 2 was as far as I got. I was too fed up with the faggotry to even try to play 3.

Posted by Slade

Yeah, but since the Raiden in 3(Raidenski? can't remember) was basically the same guy(just in the past), I still attribute his characteristics to the Raiden in 2.

So I guess the Raiden from 2 is actually slowly becoming cooler. I bet Kojima will throw in plenty of, "HAY GUYS IM STILL GAY!" moments with Raiden in MGS4, though.

****, I can't wait for that game.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wait... what? Raiden was in 3... and it was the same guy? But... in the past..

**** YOU KOJIMA. WHY CANT YOU JUST MAKE A STRAIGHT FORWARD GAME?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It was NOT the same guy.

Kojima created him as fanservice for those who called Raiden gay. So he made him gay with Volgin.

Hell, his name translates into "Thunderbolt's Bitch". Volgin was thunderbolt due to his powers.

Posted by mis0

The MGS series is just fukken awesome, LoS. Don't question it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

sniper wolf ****ed me off. she was all "zomg im hot i want ur cock lol" one second and then "RUSSIAN I KILL YOU DIE RAAAAAAAAAAR" the next. ****ing pick a mindset and stick with it.

****ing women

Posted by Slade

Quoting Sapphire Rose: It was NOT the same guy.

Kojima created him as fanservice for those who called Raiden gay. So he made him gay with Volgin.

Hell, his name translates into "Thunderbolt's Bitch". Volgin was thunderbolt due to his powers.

Yeah, that's what I meant, I was just too lazy think up a good way to say it. I figured LoS would just blow it off with "**** this ****" anyways.

edit: I liked Sniper's character. Again, too lazy to write out why.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Misoxeny again."

Misoxeny has never spoken truer words.

EVER.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The part that made me angry was that raiden COULD have been awesome. I mean, child soldiers? That ****s hardcore. But what did we get? Some fagmaster who couldnt talk to his girlfriend was was always wetting himself in fear. ****ing faggot.