Genesis~Dreamcast~Other Systems

Posted by Big Boss

The Genesis forum has one thread of 18 posts.

The Other Systems forum has three threads.

The Dreamcast forum has five threads.

How about merging them together, and call it "Systems Graveyard," or something? All systems that will come out are covered in the "Future Systems" forum. All still-living systems are covered in their respective forums, or in "General Gaming Chat." In other words, the "Other Systems" forum is a place for systems that have been cancelled in some way or another. You can actually put a description under the new name with something in the lines of, "Miss the Genesis? Believe the Wonderswan is the best handheld system ever made? Think the Dreamcast kicks the butt of Mario, Master Chief and Jak? Then discuss it all here!"

"But, Big Boss, WE LIKE MAKING NEW FORUMS ABOUT EVERY SINGLE LITTLE STUPID THING! THAT GOES AGAINST OUR WISH TO HAVE AS MANY FORUMS AS POSSIBLE TO LOSE OURSELVES IN!!"

Well, true, but I still believe we have too many unnecessary forums, and these definitely shouldn't stand on their own. Merge them.

P.S. I'd propose more mergers, but spoon-feeding them is best.

P.S.S. If this has already been addressed in other threads, nothing has been done about it, so I'm proposing it again.

Posted by sabre

Great idea; it'd be far better to group all the dead systems into a moderately active forum than to separate them all into dead forums. You can probably throw VB in there, too, but as you said... best to spoon feed.

Posted by Klarth

I don't see why not.

Alternatively, you could just keep other systems and move the offending boards' threads there.

Posted by Momentum

Merge them, and why not just make it a Sega board. That pretty much covers all the bases, and other system discussion would probably be fine in the General Gaming Chat board.

Later

Posted by Dexter

I'm for Momentum's idea.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Ditto Momentum.

Posted by sabre

[quote=Admiral Anthrax]Ditto Momentum.!!!!!

Posted by Klarth

So, er, mind merging them now thank you very much? =)