Xbox for

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=Yellow]Should I buy an Xbox for

Posted by bazariah

where abouts you buying it from, just be sure that it works first

i'd buy it just to have a second one at that price

Posted by boomstick

What's that amount in American dollars and I'll tell you my look on the dea.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What's that amount in American dollars and I'll tell you my look on the dea.

About two-hundred.

Pretty good deal I say.

But check it out. Like really check it out. This could be a rip-off, especially since it sounds a little to good to be true.

Posted by Pit

I can get... a new American X-box with 2 games for $150 :( This is a rip-off good sir!

EDIT: No wait, those games are pretty good. I guess it's a good deal.

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=Yellow]It is being delivered in person, the person would be coming from Manchester to Halifax. Even though most of you won't have even heard of those places.[/COLOR]

Posted by halo2freak

i have heard of manchester

Posted by Soul Fire X

Great Deal GO for it.

Posted by Bebop

I think that's a very good deal and Riddick is supposed to be very good. If it's being delivered that's a bonus and I say go for it. It's probably one of the best Xbox deals in the country.

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=Yellow]I don't even know if it works or not though so it could be a faulty Xbox and the guy could be looking for a quick sale.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

The guy could also be a rapist. The guy could also be a suicide bomber. The guy could be a girl. He could be lots of things but I seriously doubt he's out to rob you. If he's making the effort to drop it off you could at least check if it works.