Next Vs. Game

Posted by Homer J. Simpson

What would make a good Vs. game? If you ask me it would Nintendo Vs. Sega. That would rule FINALY Mario Vs. Sonic OFFICIALY in a video game.

Posted by bazariah

well theres allready a namco vs capcom coming... i would however love to see capcom vs konami

Posted by loony636

I think there should have been a Nintendo vs Sega by itself, but Nintendo vs Sega vs Capcom would be good. It would be good to see Mario and Luigi take on Nuckles and Sonic.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting bazariah: well theres allready a namco vs capcom coming... i would however love to see capcom vs konami

Whaaaaat?

That's not like SNK vs. Capcom, where minor changes had to be made to fit one style of play. However, Namco's fighters are essentially 3D fighters... so how will that work?

I can only imagine playing a 2D version of Paul Phoenix, or a 3D Tekken version of Ryu... it sure as hell sounds a lot more interesting than Marvel vs. EA.

Posted by Mikeachu

It's a tactical-RPG developed by the Xenosaga team, not a fighting game.

Posted by brownoystercult

Hell, I wish they would bring back some of the old school Rival School characters.

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: Hell, I wish they would bring back some of the old school Rival School characters.

That'd be sweet. Or maybe make another Samurai Shodown game.

Posted by Black Shadow

Can we please just stop making this poll already? The only thing that changes is that each person who makes it allows for different voting choices, but the majority of them remain the same. Basically, everyone is tired of this by now.

Posted by Hannibal King

Extreme mushroom battle, all the diffrent mushrooms from super mario duke it out! :p