they never shown a pokemon die.how bazzar.

Posted by blueorb

you know wat?? the creaters never shown a pokemon die before. and never shown a pokemon take a dump either. that just weirds me out.

EDIT:
Edited for space bar. :mad:

Posted by Arczu

The only thing that seems to "wierds me out" here, is the fact that you would even post that... that's pretty disgusting for a children's show. Seriously...

Posted by VicE

Why would anyone want to see that? o.o We all know it happens, but we'd rather not actually watch it happen, y'know.
(yeah, I know, it's a troll topic. I shouldn't try to find logic in it, but that's just how I am)

For what it's worth, they do mention Pokemon dying in the games, with the Pokemon Tower and Mt. Pyre and all.

Posted by Shade

And in that episode where Ash first met Charmander. I remember Misty saying that if they don't get it to shelter it could die. *shrugs*

Posted by PhageTheUntouchable

It's a fantasy. they could do whatever they like in their fantasy. If they say the pokemon can hold in their digested food for centuries, let it be. If they say no matter how many episodes they make, nobody getes older, let it be.

Posted by Corrupt

Why the hell hasn't this thread been taken care of yet?

Posted by Sable Wind

Because this board has a mod who doesn't even want to moderate here anymore?

Posted by Corrupt

Most likely. But even then you'd think that one of the supermods who check the board once in a while (probably Rob or Linko) would have gotten rid of it by now.

Oh well.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Whine whine whine, ***** ***** *****, moan moan moan...

-cleans up-

Edit:
Eat me, anna

Posted by sabre

Bazaar indeed.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quite bazzarr