Mad>Me

Posted by Roger Smith

At unemployment and the tax money refund *******s. Now, as like...2 of you prolly know I was on unemployment while I was chilling in Florida like 5 months ago. Foward to a couple days ago, I found out that I actually OWE money. The reason? Unemployment didn't take out enough tax from my checks, so now instead of getting a tax check like everyone else I have to pay like 200 dollars. Now some of you are like...yeah so what? I had to or know someone who had to do that too. No, you don't get it. Unemployment ****ed me over SO many times over my money, then they finally got it right. Now, they've ****ed me over one last time. Now I'll prolly have to forgo my computer upgrade and pay these cum bubbles their money. Now, I'm lucky I still have money saved from my job at the Fun Factory, or I'd be SCREWED.

Discuss/flame whatever.

Posted by NEMI

Hmmmmm....that's pretty bad :(
I really hate taxes and stuff. Wish you the best of luck in the future :)

Posted by Sapphire Rose

As if they don't take enough taxes out of checks already. Like, HALF my paychecks are taxes.

I hate them. :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Mad Magazine > Roger Smith.

*didn't read the thread*

Posted by junior senior

poor rogey :(

Posted by XeroPercent

"Taxes, to BURY the AXIS!!!"

Posted by

Taxes Lick Douche Arlarkis!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Klarth: Mad Magazine > Roger Smith.

*didn't read the thread*

Full of attitude as usual, but I can tell you meant well by it.:D :D :D

Posted by Fate

How in the hell can they not take out enough taxes from your checks? Isn't done electronically?

Sounds like a pain in the ***.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, I guess that they just wanted me to get the full unemployment check. Whatever they did, ****ed me over bad, cuz this throws all my plans into chaos.

Posted by Raptor

200 dollars isn't all that much.

Posted by Fate

It's not, but I'd still be upset if something like that happened in the first place.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Raptor: 200 dollars isn't all that much.

Nah, it's not but it's the first time I've owed tax money back so it was sorta a deal for me.

Posted by Prince Redon

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.

And Canadians are pussies.

and

The Goverment is an *******.

Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** *******s. *******s that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with *******s their way. But the only thing that can **** a ******* is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of **** that they become *******s themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from *******s. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us **** this ******* we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****.

I figured this advice could be reaplied.