Bj

Posted by Klarth

Iris deleted a post of his in the flame board that consisted of nothing more than the following:

[quote=Bj blaskowitz]BS
As a result, he continually reposted it and brought it up in the flame board (ironically he stated at least three times that he "doesn't care about VGC" in the process of doing so).

He just reposted it again, obviously in an effort to do nothing less than **** Iris off. I'm bringing this up here to ask a question - Should he be banned, or should someone just warn him? He's been made aware that people are ****ed with him several times already, so I'm pushing for a week's ban or so here.

Posted by Alastor

A week's ban would serve as a good warning in itself. Sounds good to me.

Posted by Fate

He'd just come back and say "lol this is pathetic i didn't even notice".

Whatever. It wouldn't bother me if he was banned for good.

Posted by Iris

Uh, it was in the community board, not flame board.

A weeks ban seems okay, considering he wouldn't listen to any warning, because our authority is "laughable."

Posted by Shin-Ra

Everyone needs to just get over this stupidity and stop acting like little babies.

No ban. It wouldn't solve anything other than not having him here for a week.

Posted by Linko_16

If his original post ("BS") was in the Flame Board, it probably shouldn't have been touched in the first place. If it was in the Community Board, I'd have to know what context it was in to say whether I'd have left it alone or not, but I'd bet I'd have done the same as Iris.

But either way, it sounds like he's just being an a[color=indigo]ss
on purpose about it now. A ban of whatever length sounds good to me.[/color]

Posted by Klarth

Context: Bj was calling the entire "marriage" thread BS - or so we assume, as he made no effort to clarify exactly what he was calling BS. After it was deleted, he replaced it with something along the lines of

[quote=Bj blaskowitz]BS

[generic bj-esque insult against iris]

And yeah, this was in the comm board.

Posted by Shin-Ra

And that's why I think just about everyone at this forum are just extremely isolated drama-whores who need some sort of attention because they don't get enough from the outside world.

Dude, it's an argument over 2 letters and a 20+ year old freaking out about having a post deleted because ALL HE DID was type two keys and then press submit. It's not as though he made some huge effort to put thought into his post.

You know, I take my vote back. I want him banned. Any grown man who would whine over this needs to get the fuck out of my sight and off my internet.

EDIT: Disregard this. I had my wisdom teeth pulled hours before this post and I was ****ed up on pain medication. I'm keeping it for funny.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Shin-Ra]
Dude, it's an argument over 2 letters and a 20+ year old freaking out about having a post deleted because ALL HE DID was type two keys and then press submit. It's not as though he made some huge effort to put thought into his post.
NO, WAIT, IT'S ALRIGHT AND IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE HE SAID HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT VGC AT ALL. ...Wait, he's saying he doesn't care about VGC... But, uh, he's putting effort into arguing about it?

DOUBLE STANDARDS? NEVER.

Posted by Fate

Not only is he arguing about something like that, his posts don't seem to do anything other than indirectly attack people. He's annoying and just plain rude to a lot of the members here. He constantly speaks of Iris being on his balls, despite the fact that any OT mod would've deleted it anyways.

Posted by Jesse Smith

4,772 rep points. He must be doing something right!!! I still vote to delete da posts.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Jesse Smith]
4,772 rep points. He must be doing something right!!! I still vote to delete da posts.
I have 7600 or so and I do nothing right. I thought we'd established rep means ****all a long time ago.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!! You're supposed to only give rep when people make good posts, and take rep when they make naughty posts...aka posts like the ones from WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Kodachi

I give this a
who cares? / 10

Honestly, if you're going to jump all over this and ask for a ban, you don't have much of a right to call me a *****.

Posted by Klarth

Yes, but he's an idiot. You're not.

Posted by Pit

Not banworthy. There's been worse on VGC that's gone without ban.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Klarth: Yes, but he's an idiot. You're not.

I wasn't comparing myself to him.

Posted by Fate

Pit speaks the truth. Like I said, it wouldn't bother me if he was, though.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Eh, he doesn't seem to keep raising hell about the issue. Why not let sleeping dogs lie, unless he starts this up again and acts an ass.

Posted by Iris

It's fine with me. He does make some good contributions on ocassion.

Edit: Actually, he's still doing it.