light or dark

Posted by drake27278

so heres the thing would you chosse the power of light or dark i would like every one to tell me but if i were to chosse it would be dark

Posted by Arcadios

Stop making threads.
Learn grammer etc.

Posted by drake27278

ok

Posted by Arcadios

K, then.
All you need is to learn how to capitalize, spell and use correct grammer and no one will tell you mean things again unless you act dumb.

Posted by drake27278

Ok sorry don't want to make any one mad at me it is just that i can't spell so for give my poor skill.

Posted by Arcadios

Go to kindergarten and learn.

Posted by temari

Quoting drake27278: so heres the thing would you chosse the power of light or dark i would like every one to tell me but if i were to chosse it would be dark

I side with you the darkness is way better than the light!
The light is too bright!

- And I could care less about your spelling!

Posted by Jazz

I guess i would go with the dark.

Posted by GameMiestro

I'm going with light here. Light=defense. Light=healing. Dark=instant kills, and that's about it. Dark warriors have been overdone and overplayed so much, it's more cool to be "the good guy" now.

[quote=Arcadios]Stop making threads.
Learn grammar etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not really your job to decide that...

Posted by Jazz

I don't know what to go with, actually i was going to say light but i guess not. Well now i'm going with light here.

Posted by Arcadios

Must have been a bad day. :)

Posted by WackoHater2

Light if I were a KH character.

If it's about the lighting of a room though (yeah, I am stupid) I'd have to go with darkness. It's better for watching TV, playing games and going on the computer.

Posted by fireshade24

this thread should be locked away.Stop making useless threads.

Posted by Zeta

Start as an Amazoness, then for the first class change go Light, and Dark for the second one.

Reisz as a Star Lancer is ****ing awesome.