Family Guy back on air!

Posted by Bebop

A guy in college told me about this but I forgot to mention it. :p

I'm very excited!
http://www.familyguy.com/
Just read the banner. Theres a news thing about it somewhere...

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]One word: Awesome.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Night Owl

YAHOOO!

Posted by rivercitytecmo

this was news about a year ago.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]As much as i love Family Guy, i would much rather see Futurama back on the air. The reason why Fox decided to put the show back on T.V was because of high ratings on Adult Swim and high DVD sales, which just goes to prove that viewers can make a difference. So Futurama fans, you know what to do.[/COLOR]

Posted by Hyper

I love the show. Can't wait :cool:

Posted by boomstick

When I first heard I swear I nearly fainted, I remember hearing that it was dead for good, but now May 1st will be a holiday in my home.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting boomstick: When I first heard I swear I nearly fainted, I remember hearing that it was dead for good, but now May 1st will be a holiday in my home.

YES BECAUSE BEFORE FAMILY GUY ORTHODOX EASTER AND MAY DAY WERE NOT HOLIDAYS.

Posted by Crazy K

I knew that for a wile now after watching Adult Swim (All I watch is futurama and Family guy.) and thats when I heard about it. All I have to say is that I cant wate.

Posted by InuYasha gurl

Family guy is awsome!!! Thank *** is coming back on. All I had left was the DVDs.

Posted by goku262003

again why is g o d a curse word by itself?
do you mean the live stage thing? or do you actually mean its back on air because adult swim is supposed to have first dibs at it (since...well you know) not FOX.

Posted by Xero

I love family guy. The show is funny. I also LOVE LOVE the Simpsons and futurama. (futurama and simpsons are from the same creator). I was these 3 shows on TELETOON ENG everynight almost. I'd like if new shows would come along, cuz Teletoon seems to be showing the same shows over and over...

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

*marks date on calendar*

Posted by Crazy K

When is it back on the air, I aint taking a chance to click the link and my computer to freeze up again.

Posted by eriksson22

I've known this for a while, but I am ecstatic about it. Simply the best written show on TV.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Crazy K: When is it back on the air, I aint taking a chance to click the link and my computer to freeze up again.

May 1st on Fox.

Posted by Crazy K

I cant wate. I just found out the date in the PSM today. I just wish it was April 1st instead of May 1st. :( But hey new episodes, yippy. :)

Posted by Landon

Quite possibly the funniest show in the history of the medium.

Can't wait.

Posted by Kit

Aw, I can't watch it. I don't have fox :crying: It was one of my favourites and everything. They should have put it on sky or something. :(

Posted by Burn

I agree...its hysterical...Peter Griffin might even come close to beating out Homer in my book. No seriously...he really might.

"Chicken gave me...bad...coupon...."

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Burn: I agree...its hysterical...Peter Griffin might even come close to beating out Homer in my book. No seriously...he really might.

"Chicken gave me...bad...coupon...."

Unfortunately The Simpsons aren't funny!

Posted by Anethemo Rex

Quoting 007 ninja: Unfortunately The Simpsons aren't funny!

not these days but the simpsons used to be really funny. funniest show on tv at the time. family guy is better, so is futurama and south park.

Posted by Dagoth Ur

The new family guy is the greatest. Its gotten worse though by alot. What i mean is the jokes are 10 times more dirty and stuff.

Posted by boomstick

Was there a time change, Family Guy didn't come on the last two Sundays?

Posted by Disturbed_one

No there wasnt the first time was because starwars II was on and the second because of some gay nascar race

Posted by Pikamon

The new eps are back again, if for some reason none of you noticed (FG was back on this last sunday, after taking a few weeks off). American Dad returned as well, but no new simpsons. Animation Domination seems kind of stupid now (the name) with only two shows, but that's neither here nor there.

Family Guy is great. It's probably my favorite cartoon comedy of all time, beating Futurama (barely) and South Park. I've never liked The Simpsons, so I couldn't care less if that show never returned. As for the newer eps of FG, they're great, although some were a little dissapointing. I really liked seeing the return of some of the old jokes, like the chicken fight over the bad coupon. The latest episode was good as well (the one where Meg gets hot). I only wish they'd bring back new eps of Futurama, too.