The Return of the VGMT!

Posted by Concerto

Some of you may recall I once tried to make a series about a place called the "VGMT". Well, it's back! I submit a preview of the VGMT... or at least the surrounding area. >>;

(And no, this isn't the serious comic I'm working on. XD)

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/VGMT/Episode2_crankycommuters.png]Cranky Commuters[/url]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/VGMT/Episode3_ahthesoundsofrushhour.png]Ah, The Sounds of Rush Hour[/url]

Now, I need comments & critiques, and suggestions of more characters and/or games. Otherwise this is going to turn into a MegaMan comic. ^^;;

Posted by Iris

Rabites and your beloved MooCow.

A+

Posted by The Judge

The cow should be blue. I like the little things from Metroid. Nice uses of editting. Humor didn't make me laugh. I actually read it more as a book with pictures. Was it supposed to be humorous? (I'm not asking to be a d*ck, just curious)

Posted by Klarth

I can recognise sprites from Rockman and Forte, A Link to the Past, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, Secret of Mana and some various others.

Not "lololol" material, but I actually liked them. 'Nother one please!

Posted by Concerto

Quoting The Judge]The cow should be blue. I like the little things from Metroid. Nice uses of editting. Humor didn't make me laugh. I actually read it more as a book with pictures. Was it supposed to be humorous? (I'm not asking to be a d*ck, just curious)

A bloo-cow? ^^ (I apologize profusely for that. ><) Why should the cow be blue?

Well, it wasn't really supposed to be a die-laughing type humor, just interesting enough to keep people reading. And there ARE only two comics thus far, so it's not like there's a lot to laugh AT yet. ^^: [color=gold]I can recognise sprites from Rockman and Forte, A Link to the Past, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, Secret of Mana and some various others.

Not "lololol" material, but I actually liked them. 'Nother one please!

Yup, yup, not that I know of, yup, not quite, yup, and yup.

There's that masked flying guy, the lil' marching dudes, and of course the Metool from MegaMan & Bass; a knight from Link to the Past; a cat from Chrono Trigger; a Waddle Doo from Kirby Super Star; a Snifit and a little flying carpet dude from Super Mario Bros. 2; a wall-jump critter and a "rocket-propelled shrimp" from Super Metroid; a Rabite from Secret of Mana; a cow from Harvest Moon; and a Moogle from FF6. No Earthbound ones, though. At least, not yet. >>

As long as you liked them, I'm happy. ^(^^)^ More will be coming, but I can't set any specific dates. So, they'll be around... eventually. ^^;;[/color]

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Zerostar][color=#33ccff]I-I'm sorry... p-please don't hurt me...

Posted by Concerto

^^ I couldn't remember if the lil' guy was an Etecoon or the other one (which I can never remember the name of... y'know, the Speed Boost demo bird... thing. XP). As for the Ripper, I just liked "Rocket-propelled shrimp" better. ^^

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

Quoting Zerostar][color=#33ccff]

That would be a Dachora ... ...I really need to stop correcting people about Metroid stuff.
*Beats self up*

BTW, what does the M in VGMT stand for?

Posted by Dark

Video Game Metro Town?

Posted by Concerto

*isn't telling yet* :p

BTW, I stole the term "rocket propelled shrimp" from [url=http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Subcomics/Plague/Fusion/Fusion.php?num=13]Plague's Fusion Adventures[/url]. :)

Posted by Zeta

Warning! The red text at the bottom of this post is pure random idiocy! You have been warned!

Quoting Zerostar: *isn't telling yet* :p

:(
Well, I'll just say Video Game ______ Tavern for now. If you need me, I'll be in the corner looking at a dictionary, writing down words that might fit in that blank.

[quote]BTW, I stole the term "rocket propelled shrimp" from [url=http://www.bobandgeorge.com/Subcomics/Plague/Fusion/Fusion.php?num=13]Plague's Fusion Adventures[/url]. :)

Ah, yes , I totally forgot about those comics.
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you MEDDLING PSYCHOS!"

*Decides to makes post longer, turns the Poke-Rap music on*

Everbody do the Metroid Rap!
Zoomer, Draygon, Viola, Skree, Ridley, Botwoon, Sidehopper, Rinka, Deseega, Evir, Kraid, Zebesian SWAT, Thardus, Bloodflower, Reo, X Parasite, Ing, Quad, Rezbit, Spore Spawn, Shadow Pirate, Grenchler, Sheegoth, Grizby, Magmoor, Zazabi, Yakuza, Geemer, Torizo, Mother Plant, BOX, Mother Brain!

32 down, that's it for now! We'll be rappin' all week long, so tune in tomorrow!

Shoot'em, shoot'em, gotta shoot'em all! Gotta shoot'em all, Metroidmon!

EDIT: BTW, I'm joking about the 'all week long' part. I know a lot of Metroid enemies, but I don't think I could name 150. XD