[QUOTE=www.msnbc.com]NEW YORK - Lance Bass, band member of

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Does anyone really care?

Posted by Sterling

No.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Then there is nothing to discuss.

Posted by WackoHater2

I dont care.. but I had always known. It was always kinda obvious.

Posted by Dexter

he was always my favorite of the team

Posted by victimofadown

watch the next 4 nsync members come out.

Posted by Delilah

I say, Good for him. It was kind of obvious, though...

Posted by The Judge

What a fag.

Posted by Xenos

what is nsync?

Posted by Ant

Popular boyband of the early 2000's.

Too bad he never went into space :(

Posted by Dog

i know eh? He could've died there.

Posted by Fate

The boys were ugly, so whatever. I found out about this a couple of days ago. I thought it was funny.

Posted by Xenos

[quote]Booyaka619 agrees: XD are you serious?
Ladydragonrider disagrees: What rock have YOU been hiding under???
What the **** is wrong with your LDR? Did I insult YOUR favorite band? Try harder to note the obvious sarcasm.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Xenos: What the **** is wrong with your LDR? Did I insult YOUR favorite band? Try harder to note the obvious sarcasm.

Lol. Chill out. They arent my favorite band, although they have a few good songs. My favorite band is Panic! at the Disco. Anyway, I was just messing. Sorry if I offended you.

Posted by Poco

He's hot.

not like **** alot hot but like he could give me a blowjob hot.

Posted by Raptor

My respect for Lance Bass has suddenly skyrocketed. I'm glad for him.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Booyaka619]Lol. Chill out. They arent my favorite band, although they have a few good songs. My favorite band is Panic! at the Disco. Anyway, I was just messing. Sorry if I offended you.

I wasn't directing it at you, excuse the typo on "your" to "you." :o

Posted by junior senior

lol this happened like 2 days ago and I KNEW ABOUT IT BEFORE THIS

he never liked girls anyway but lol @ the cover:

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Xenos: I wasn't directing it at you, excuse the typo on "your" to "you." :o

Lol. Thats alright. I thought calling me an LDR was an insult.. but its someones screenname.. I feel dumb..

Posted by Delilah

Quoting Xenos: What the **** is wrong with your LDR? Did I insult YOUR favorite band? Try harder to note the obvious sarcasm.

No, I hate that band. Good ***, I DESPISE boybands. I just think it is rather odd that you've never heard of them.

**Edit:

Oh, wait, that was a joke that he hadn't heard of them. Whoops. I'm just going to leave, now, because I'm making a real idiot of myself.... yeah... goodbye...

Posted by Kamek

I remember him being the voice of Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts, and I remember him being the guy who wanted to go into space and I remember reading (cause I loved Boy Meets World) that he went out with the girl that played Topanga. I don't see why it's such a big deal, I thought "coming out" was becoming more and more of a norm and they're hyping this wayy up. :confused:

Posted by junior senior

I bet his mother is pulling her hair out

Posted by Linkman

One down, 4 to go.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: Does anyone really care?

Girls do.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: My respect for Lance Bass has suddenly skyrocketed. I'm glad for him.

Now if only you could come out of the closet.

Anyways, yeah, it was obvious he was a fag. He kinda looks like the Judge. I think Judge is a fag.

Posted by Sterling

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/Jerronoz/lance_bass2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Boner

Z0MG HUEG TEH SHOCK!

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: Does anyone really care?

No and the reason why we don't is because we already knew he was gay. The others are too.. They're just hiding it...

LMAO K GUYZ ROFLCOPTER...

Nah actually I don't care. I don't care about Lance, I don't care he's gay, I don't even care that he's breathing.

I just don't give a flying ****..

You people act suprised by him being gay. Pffft..

Posted by Slade

I think it's funny because in grade school all the girls were going wild over him. I really hope they've found out.

It would suck being that popular with girls but not wanting anything to do with them. I guess there were a lot of gay guys lovin' the band, too, but they got less coverage.

Posted by sniper

The only reason I give any bit of care to this matter is because it means a fag voiced Sephiroth, and because so many bets are now officially closed.

Posted by Iris

I really like his last statement. The whole sitcom idea sounds crappy though.

Posted by Sterling

Yup, especially with Fatone.