Wow this Kind of Sucks

Posted by Random

As of last April, it was my Dads 43rd birthday. Recently one of his better friends from High School passed away. I was soon to learn that over half of his graduating class is no longer amongst the living...

25 years and over half of his graduating class is dead. Thats kind of sad...

Now I can't promise but I can somewhat believe that its not so bad everywhere in this country. But wouldn't that be something to be 43 yrs of age and to have almost all of your highschool friends dead..

My luck i'll be one of those amongst the dead haha. I'm due for a heart attack at the age of 25.

Anyone else have parents that have this problem? Or anyone who knows people who were killed in your grade?

I was class of 2005 and theres already been 3 deaths in a class of 250 in just a little over a years time.

Posted by poisonblood

I dont know how many surviving freinds my parents have but I do remeber atending alot of funerals of freinds of my parents when I was younger.

How big was you dads graduating class?

Posted by Ch

Well as for my grade, class of 2007, we've had about 7 deaths so far. All suicides.

Posted by Random

****.. y'know i guess i wasn't counting people who died while in school. It'd make it 6. Don't think we have any suicides...

My dads class was maybe 150..?

Posted by Xenos

What the? Do you know what is the main reason for death?

Posted by Crazy K

Well no one in my school has died, a person before I went to high school did, but currently no one wile I been in school.

Posted by lameboyadvance

I've only been out of school for about 6 years. I've already had one guy who actually left school to work full time at McDonald's commit suicide, and last I heard another girl in my year had terminal cancer.

...If I still kept in contact with my class I'd probably hear of more.

Life sucks. :(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

My dad's 70, and has about three living friends, none of which live within a hundred miles.

Posted by XeroPercent

My graduating class was like 52 kids, and I don't know that any have passed yet, but I could be wrong. There were a few kids in grades ahead of me that were killed while in school though... pretty wierd stuff.

Posted by WackoHater2

My mom is 34, she never graduated. Dropped out in 10th grade. Anyway, all of the people she was friends with, or knew, in high school, except maybe 4 or 5, are all dead. Mostly from motorcycle/car accidents, or drugs.

Posted by Boner

I graduated in '98. I'll have my 10 year reunion soon enough. I'm sure all will be told there. However, I heard of one guy in my graduating class throwing himself from his friend's moving vehicle because he was depressed about his g/f breaking up with him. I was never good friends with the guy. Sometimes we got along and other times I hated him. He did seem a bit EMO though (obviously). Anyway, that's the only death I know of. Of course there are probably more.

Posted by Slade

My dad's 55, and he only keeps in contact with one highschool friend, as far as I know.

I don't think anyone in my class has died(it's 2009, btw)... Many people have moved away and made wrecks of their lives, and others have "attempted" suicide, but I don't think any of them have died yet.

Posted by G-Sides

first thing that comes to mind is "everyone i went to highschool with is dead" by mr. bungle.

Posted by Axis

My class is about 900 people or so, none of them to my knowledge have died. We did have a Senior football player get killed in a car wreck a couple of weeks ago, though.