Son of a fukken...

Posted by The Judge

I hate getting into trouble for other people's messes.

On my myspace, for those of you that have looked, there's a picture of me dressed in normal clothes, and Specop's mother is in the background. Due to the fact that it's about 11 pm, she's in her night clothes.

My girlfriend, in her infinite f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking wisdom, responds to the picture with "Your hooker in the background beckons."

Well, I today notice as a comment from Specops a death threat against her, as he is the kind of guy who ruthelessly defends his mother. I begged pardon on her part, but then, I recieved a message from his father, via his page (which I didn't know existed). It goes as follows:

Him:
Derrick, You've been in our home and your girlfriend has too I'm sure. Real nice comments, You know, you'd think people would have at least enough intellegence to understand that we use Aaron's site to communicate with him and ergo, we see who is communicating with him and what other people are communicating. Aaron may pardon you. However, let me make this very clear, That is my wife, nobody, and I mean nobody disrespects her, without suffering the consequences, nothing is more precious to me than my wife and boys. Nothing can anger me more. Do you understand? I'll tell you what, your little girlfriend is perhaps a little lucky in that she is a female, not to be confused with being a lady. Guilt by association Derrick, No pardon here.

Mr. D

Me:
I apologize in earnest for her.

First off, I would like to say that she has never met Aaron, nor either of you, and has never been in your house, and as such, her comment was made in complete ignorance to who she actual was/is. It was just an idle jest, but I agree completely that it was out of line. I will delete the comment immediately, and I apologize again on her part, but I ask you to please excuse her. She meant nothing at all by it, nor did she even know whom it was.

Thank you for understanding, and I apologize as well for upsetting you.

Sincerely,
Derick

Him:
Never meeting Aaron or us is irrelevant young man, in fact it is all the more reason to keep assinine thoughts out of a public space. The fact that you have been in our home and welcomed by Karen, the very least I would expect from you is to have the decency to correct an issue before Aaron or myself have to, that's called being a man.

Me:
I understand completely. I didn't take it off simply out of laziness, though I passed it as an idle comment. She happens to be very bad in the lines of offending people. She says comments she intends to be funny, but come across as rude and offensive.

Rest assured, I do not like my name besmirched by the actions of others, and I will make sure to immediately rectify the situation in any way possible. I will also be sure to reprimand her severely for all this, as I do not fancy being looked down upon due to her words, which could have easily been avoided had she not found it prompt to say such things.

I apologize again for upsetting you, and I especially apologize on her part. I hope you can forgive me, despite my transgressions.

Sincerely,
Derick

And now I'm p[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR][/COLOR]ssed. At myself, first off, for being too lazy to delete the comment, but also at her (mostly), for being an idiot and not realizing how easily people can get offended.

Figured I'd share this with you all.

Posted by Xenos

Hahah **** - how long do you think they will be angry at you?

Posted by The Judge

Good question. I'm doing what I can to get rid of any and all tension (f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck she's going to pay).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's just ****ing retarded. He has no right to blame for anything, nor should he put guilt on you for something that's not your fault. I'd be pretty ****ed too.

P.S. I like how he can't spell.

Posted by The Judge

It takes him a very long time to post messages. I'm still waiting for the next one.

Still, even if he is wrong, you know how Aaron is. That's the way his family is. And besides, I'm a friend of Aaron's. I don't want his family upset at me.

Of course you don't. But they should know to not be upset at you

Posted by The Judge

Think about Aaron. Now clone him and make him older than Aaron.

There's his father.

Posted by Pit

Don't take the blame and don't apologize on her part. Why don't you say "it's not my fault, it was my ho"

Posted by The Judge

Love is over

Posted by Poison

Make it up to her, use new Trojans TWISTED condoms! Remember, twisted for her pleasure.

Posted by The Judge

How about I strangle her instead?

Posted by Poison

You're getting sex both ways...right?

Posted by The Judge

Yeah I suppose.

Him:
Perhaps you should check all comments on "your page"regarding my wife and your friends Mom. It is your page.

Me:
Again, I apologize. I didn't realize it would offend you or Aaron so badly. If I did, I would have taken it down immediately. Actually, until an hour ago I was unaware you even had a myspace.

I can't really do much other than apologize, so that's all I really intend to do. I am, honestly, deeply sorry. You've officially put a few knots in my stomach, and I'd just like to be forgiven. I'm going to make sure nothing of this nature ever happens again, ever.

Be mad at me if you will, but just know that I'm sorry.

Sincerely,
Derick

Posted by Poison

Sounds like he needs to be de-repped ;)

Posted by Xenos

Anally rape your girlfriend.

Posted by The Judge

That might work.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, it was obviously taken out of hand by both aaron and his father. Jesus christ, how do I shot learn how to take a joke? "IDK LOL!"

Posted by Ch

I just added Judge on myspace. woohoo! But it sucks that your girlfirend got you into trouble.

Quoted post: How about I strangle her instead?

Some chicks like that. You don't want to get mixed up with them.

Anywho, I'd say you're a pussy and your replies shouted "I'm a big fag", but I'd probably do the same if I were you. So meh.

Posted by Ant

The thought of him going around shouting how he is a big fag is pretty scrumdiddlyumptious.

Posted by Alastor

Point was invalid after the "Guilt by association" part. You can't control what she does, so don't take the blame for it. Even if he is your friend's father, my suggestion would be to not take **** from him for something you had no control over.

But be sure to anally rape your girlfriend first. Y'know, to get all psyched up.

Right up the pooper!

Posted by Lord of Spam

pooper sex is required.

Posted by The Judge

I chastized her well and truly, and she's extremely sorry for what she did. Good.

Posted by Klarth

Wow... Poor Der :( It's not really your fault, and although it isn't really your gf's either, she ought to be a little more tactful in future.

Posted by The Judge

*** ****it son of a ****ing *****.

SIGH.

Wow...just...****ing...wow. Apparently everyone who made a snide comment in that picture got a very serious warning from his parents. Jesus ****ing Christ.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wait, are you just now realizing that he's an *******?

Post the picture.

Posted by mis0

PSOT IT.

Seriously, what a load of crap. You should have just said, "HEY MOTHERFUCKERS, I DIDN'T POST IT, BITCH AT THE ONE WHO DID."

Your friends are supposed to be understanding of you, not uptight and easily offended.

It's not his friend that's complaining though, really. But the dad, can't do much about that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Except ****ing FALCAN PANCH his ***, dur.

Posted by Roger Smith

***, I love the misery MySpace brings. It intensifies my hatred for it. Myspace that is.

Sorry for you Judge, but that's just how MySpace is...it fukks people's lives up.

Posted by The Judge

G;ljasdf;lkjhdfgbs;klhdf;klhdfs

Posted by Eggroll

well has you're gf apolozied personally? and maybe his dad just need some time to calm down, and eventually will forgive you. but don't get too stressed about it derick :(

Quoting Ant: The thought of him going around shouting how he is a big fag is pretty scrumdiddlyumptious.

lol! scrumdiddlyumptious!!!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Let's bomb them with lazergunz. That'll teach them to blame you. :)

Posted by Linko_16

Sounds like a real as[color=indigo]shole. If you ask me, you should eventually say "You know what, forget you, I've done everything I can to ask for your forgiveness for something that's barely my fault and you're still being unreasonable, so gtfo my internets," if he keeps riding your ass about it.[/color]

Posted by The Judge

So far, he hasn't contacted me again, which I can live with.

Posted by sniper

I warned you about using MySpace.

Posted by Alastor

MySpace is even more serious business than the Internet itself.

Posted by Slade

Huh, I don't know people who'd make such a big deal out of something like that. Then again, I only know of one parent who has a myspace page, and they're a little bit crazy. Crazy as in super defensive and all that.

If it's just his dad, and he doesn't forgive you after all those ***-kissing messages you wrote, then forget about it. I understand that it sucks because it's your friend's father, but still. People have to be reasonable. My only other advice is to give it some time.

Posted by The Judge

Or tell him to **** off next time he sends me a message, which I'm now readily prepared to do.

Posted by Dreadnought

Wow, sounds like an *******.

I got an email like that from my good friend's dad, except he was threatening to take me to the police. Ya see, I emailed him (the friend) the Anarchist's Cookbook (ZOMG FIRE COOL), and he apparently made some sort of device with the intent of doing something to the school. Stupid on my part, but scary anyway.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting The Judge: Or tell him to **** off next time he sends me a message, which I'm now readily prepared to do.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Posted by Pit

Lick his *******. Use the tip, it feels better.