me and my girlfriend

Posted by brownoystercult

ignore the fact that i look retarded. can someone PLEASE string this together into a .gif of me doing the "robot". is there something else that i need to do? i know how to suck a big one. ;]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lol I see what you did there with the whole hand-girlfriend thing.

****ing clever.

Posted by The Judge

Are you implying your gf is your hand?

"my girlfriend is my right hand'

anyway, seriously, i demand a .gif.

who made the one with lord of spam, humping?

Posted by Poison

Quoting Roinkz:

Do you speak the speech they use in shanghai?

Posted by mis0

SEIG HEIL! I made these using the frames in the order specified, but because my photobucket is down at the moment, you'll have to wait 'till tomorrow to get the big version (faggot tinypic resize, etc). I'm willing to edit these to suit your needs better.

Anyway, here:

[IMG]http://i7.tinypic.com/219s13l.gif[/IMG]

LOL! awesome, thanks!

i couldve done better poses but thanks, hahaha!

i want it a liiittle more robotronic, but i guess im going to just post new pictures or something, unless you can get it to something like this:

but then again, its my fault im too stiff. and i dont know how to do the "robot", haha.

Posted by Xenos

For some reason, you look more Vietnamese.

Posted by Dreadnought

I made the humpados one. I'll work on this in the morning. Do you want a transparent template or just as is?

You know what? I don't care. I'll do both tomorrow afternoon.

Posted by Lord of Spam

first thing i thought was that the guitar was his gf:(

Posted by Klarth

Oh man, my respect for Roinkz has jumped like 1000 awesome points.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roinkz: LOL! awesome, thanks!

i couldve done better poses but thanks, hahaha!

i want it a liiittle more robotronic, but i guess im going to just post new pictures or something, unless you can get it to something like this:

but then again, its my fault im too stiff. and i dont know how to do the "robot", haha.

New pictures would help, especially the more frames you have, the better.

It looks like dread will be doing it this go around. I'll edit this post in a minute with the big image.

okay, try with this one dreadnought, or miso, the final product should look a lot better than before:

if this can be pulled off, it will rock hard. try and make it fast, just not TOOOO fast.

Posted by The Judge

This thread contains too much Runkz.

Posted by Dog

in the other one your sleeve goes up and down.

made me lol harder.

im done after the second one is finished by somebody. HOPEFULLY miso will be able to pull through with a quality job again, but i dont really want to waste all her time.

Posted by mis0

All I'll be able to give you is another small one because I can't log into Photobucket from anywhere for some reason (maybe I got my account deleted?) but I'll do this as soon as I get back from a business thing I've got to do tonight, maybe around 8:00 or 8:30 tonight, because I have to leave in like 15 minutes. [/rly long sentence]

Posted by Slade

Quoting Lord of Spam: first thing i thought was that the guitar was his gf:(

First thing I thought was, "My girlfriend and I.":(

Posted by The Judge

G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d d[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mn you're a fu[COLOR="black"]c[/COLOR]king loser. I'm an english major and I didn't even think that.

Posted by Slade

Hence the ":(." It's been drilled into my brain by my *****in awesome parents.

"Hey Dad me and my frie-"
"MY FRIENDS AND I RAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHH."
".....we're gonna go bowling...?"

Quoting Misoxeny: All I'll be able to give you is another small one because I can't log into Photobucket from anywhere for some reason (maybe I got my account deleted?) but I'll do this as soon as I get back from a business thing I've got to do tonight, maybe around 8:00 or 8:30 tonight, because I have to leave in like 15 minutes. [/rly long sentence]

yeah, i'd want the small one. im going to be uploading it on myspace anyway. the previous size was almost perfect.

Posted by Klarth

I've always said "___ and I". "Me and my ___" sounds ****ing retarded.

Posted by The Judge

Well aren't you ****ing special? Shut up.

Posted by Dreadnought

Klarth is right. Not only is it cooler, its grammatically correct.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Protip: if it sounds retarded when you take out the other people, you're doing it wrong.

For instance, "me and some friends are going to the store" is wrong since one wouldnt say "me is going to the store". However, one could say "he tagged along with my friends and me" since saying "he tagged along with me" is cool.

I feel like such a faggot after writing that.

Posted by Slade

And rightfully so.

I do remember my teachers telling me that, though. It's actually really helpful for learning.

BUT STILL FAGGOTRY

okay, who ****ing cares?

Posted by Lord of Spam

me, apparently:(

Posted by mis0

K I didn't get home until just now (10:14 local time) and I have to be at work at like 7 so, I hate to put it off again, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow unless dread does it first. Sorry! I'll get it to you sometime tomorrow afternoon, I usually get off work around 1:30, so maybe around 2:30..?

Anyway, I am wiped. Night, DA.

suena como un plan. goodnight.

Posted by Alastor

How do I shot ImageReady?

Posted by Dreadnought

lol dunno

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow, way to **** it up.

i dunno lol

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Alastor: How do I shot ImageReady?

By stealing PS...IR comes with it:cool:

cmon miso, pull through im counting on you. :)

Posted by mis0

Okay, I made teh GIF. This one doesn't look as good, because your digital camera used different shutter speeds with that light shining in through the window. However, it seems I cannot upload it from my laptop to any of photobucket, imageshack, or tinypic. How should I send it to you?

PM me or something, man. Or, try this. [/edit]

Posted by The Judge

lol lighting

can you slow it down a tad, and also make it smaller?

also, what do program do you use to make this work? can you link me to a download or something, cause i want to start doing these myself without having to waste your time.

It'd be awesome for someone to edit my face over that guys, and have it on the picture. If possible. :cool:

Posted by Prince Redon

Woah in some of those pictures you looked about 20, and in one or two you look 16. Weird.

I'm only 14.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, you look way older then 14. Yay for puberty!

Good, I'm not like Killer Jordo, or some shit.

Posted by Lord of Spam

haha, i feel bad for him sometimes

then i remember that he plays Ms and i dont anymore

Maplestory..what a joke.

Posted by Prince Redon

Your only 14? Holy hell.

I almost started playing MS, but I'm running Dial up...so that was a phail. Thank go[b][color=deepskyblue]d
I'm going to DSL.[/b][/color]