what is the scarist game?

Posted by Eggroll

my friend got this game the Fatal Frame, which i thought was pretty scary, but i was wondering if there's any games out there that scared the crapped out of u

Posted by XeroPercent

At certain parts Indigo Prophecy made me jump. As far as out right sweating and looking over your shoulder after playing... RE4 was pretty good.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Systm Shock 2, Silent Hill 2, or F.E.A.R.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]So far the only games that have actually scared me to the point where the hairs on the back of my neck stand up or i feel like turning on the lights in the room have been Silent Hill 1, 2, 3. Silent Hill 2 especially, with Pyramid Head popping out of nowhere, just in time to scare the **** out of me.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ayu

I have to say I was also scared by the Silent Hill series. It's one of the creepiest I have ever seen.
[Quote=Aioros]Pyramid Head popping out of nowhere, just in time to scare the **** out of me.
That scared me to death! I literally fell out of my chair.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]So far the only games that have actually scared me to the point where the hairs on the back of my neck stand up or i feel like turning on the lights in the room have been Silent Hill 1, 2, 3. Silent Hill 2 especially, with Pyramid Head popping out of nowhere, just in time to scare the **** out of me.[/COLOR]
Yeah man all that fog and dark generic looking buildings that all look the same! Scary stuff. But seriously that game was creepy in the sense that everything goes unexplained and it's just all very eery. It wasnt suspenseful or jump out your seat scary. I mean everything in the game could be killed with a pipe, so I never felt the "Survival horror".

I'd say condemned is the scariest, but wait it's on Xbox. Other than that, no video game.. except maybe the first hour or so I played resident evil remake.

Posted by NeXidala

I completely was terrified to the point where I was sweating and looking behind my shoulder by.......Donkey Kong for N64! I mean c'mon! All those scary apes running around eating bananas! FRIGHTENING stuff there......Especially that one ape that could walk on it's hands! Creppy stuff....[spoiler]lmao jk[/spoiler]

Posted by Boner

I don't think any games really scare me. But, there are some creepy ones out there. F.E.A.R. is one such game. I'd have to rate that at the top. Quake 4 is quite impressive as well. I also remember my first encounter with DOOM III. The dude at Game Stop wasn't supposed to give me the copy until the next day. But, he had the shipment in and nobody else was in the store. I went home and played for 4 hours straight. At some point I had to take a p!ss. As I walked through the dark hallway to my bathroom, I was just waiting for something to jump out at me. It was the same sort of feeling you get after playing GTA and then actually driving somewhere in your car. You literally have to remind yourself not to actually run people over to steal their cash or just for the humor value.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

The only time I actually jumped while playing a game was in Resident Evil Outbreak. There was some Leech Man in the hospital that randomly burst into rooms through the air vents and you couldn't kill it. Sounds cheesy but it freaked me out everytime. :(

Posted by WackoHater2

BloodRayne was a bit creepy.. but basically thats the scariest game I've ever played.

Posted by TheSorrow

Slient Hill but for the 360 some parts of condemend were a little scary and freaky

Posted by Dog

i never played it, but i saw a cutscene from fatal frame that freak'd the shit out of me.

other than that, i've never been severly freaked from a game.

Posted by son_of_escalade

Well I think, if anyone were to make a game of Micheal Jacksons Face. That would have to win the contest!!!

Posted by Slade

Sanitarium used to freak me out pretty bad when I watched my brother play it. Also, my first time playing Doom 3 at night I hardly got anywhere because I was crouching next to walls and literally crawling along.

I've never sat down and played a Silent Hill or a Fatal Frame game. I've played a little bit of RE and it wasn't scary at all to me. I have watched bits of Silent Hill, though, and they were some parts were pretty freaky.

Posted by Crazy K

Silent Hill 2 was the only game I really attempted to play that scared the hell out of me. I played RE4 a few times, but to me Silent Hill is far more scarier.

Posted by drewk

silent hill is scary but there is no survivel threat. a game i thought was good the suffering. any 1 play that?

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting drewk: silent hill is scary but there is no survivel threat. a game i thought was good the suffering. any 1 play that?
Played a demo. I thought it was dumb.

Posted by Pit_42

Sonic Heroes when you play as Team Rose. I screamed and ran away when they did their team blast.

Posted by drewk

it has sme things to work out......... but its scary becouse u get random hullicanations and the creature u turn into is freeky and some of the monsters are neat also its based on a true place

Posted by Zeta

The Haunted Mansion. A singing bust quartet is the scariest thing imaginable.

Posted by keyartist

The first game to ever freak me out was Resident Evil. I was alot younger of course but the jumping out of places is what got me.

Posted by Breakman

silent hill 2

the legs, dude, the legs

that dinosaur game made by the resident evil guys was scary as f*** too, for the just 'make you jump a foot in the air in the middle of the night' issues. dino crisis, i believe