So I just saw Trapped in the Closet 1-12

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah. I know its been a long time since its come out.. but I just saw all 12. I had seen 1-8 before on TV. anyway, it was alright.

Posted by Shin-Ra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped_In_The_Closet

[quote]"Trapped In The Closet" is a single released by R&B singer R. Kelly. The song is an ongoing narrative which Kelly has sent to radio one part at a time. As of November 2005, twelve parts have been released, played on radio. The story is about a man named Sylvester, portrayed by Kelly. Sylvester is likely taken from Kelly's middle name. The song is notable and unique for many reasons including its absence of a chorus, its detailed and linear narration of a story in a conversational and sometimes rambling manner, its dramatics, and its dangling cliffhangers that occur between parts. Detractors of the song argue the story is told with a choppy, semi-literate tone, while the music and vocalization are the same in every part of the song. Kelly maintains that it is a new genre, which he calls "hip-hopera." The song has also reached a minor cult status as a piece of unintentional comedy, some fans going as far to refer to it as the "Plan 9 of music videos."

Wow, the Plan 9 of music videos? Sounds like a great piece. I must see this Hip-hopera.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Shin-Ra: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped_In_The_Closet

Wow, the Plan 9 of music videos? Sounds like a great piece. I must see this Hip-hopera.

Its not too bad. The ending kinda sucks. I hope that he makes more.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Seen it... and it's garbage. It's just feels and sounds completely useless.

Posted by Klarth

Plan 9 of music videos? I'd rather see the Gayniggers From Outer Space of music videos, thanks.

Posted by Kamek

Trapped in the closet, was one of THE most hilarious pieces I've ever seen. It's just SO stupid. He's throwing twists in just for the sake of them, and it's horrible. I wish a more worthy person would take on an ambitious task like this. I'd love to see a Lupe Fiasco story, or a Nas one done in many parts.