formal request to Iris to get off my nuts

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I formally request that Iris get off my nuts and stop going gestapo on my "BS" comment. I thought it was a good comment, others did too, and you didn't. It's not breaking rules if I say, be it briefly, that I think the topic at hand was horse ****. Whether or not you think it wasn't sufficient, others did. Guess what, it's about the community, not you (I'll call you Mussolini rather than Hitler to avoid the cliche). I mean, I could type "I do believe that the topic at hand is utter tripe, and am not fooled at all." But why waste the time and space? (insert reference to you being on the rag here) Why such animosity because I dont' feel the need to use multi-syllabic words within paragraphs to say such an easy idea? Power trip much? Midol much? Chill the **** out much? My balls. Much?

Posted by Ant

If you don't type in full paragraphs you'll destory the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Iris

It's nice you have an opinion, but unless you're willing to elaborate or shed at least a few more letters onto your post, I don't see why you'd expect "BS" and nothing more to be allowed. Why? Because it's not a contribution, it's just meaningless spam, and I'm not going to condone that. Should I go into the War Board, post "War is Bad!! :D:D:D," and expect the post not to be moderated?

If you continue to make posts consisting of just "BS" then you can expect me to delete them on sight.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Ant: If you don't type in full paragraphs you'll destory the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bs

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: It's nice you have an opinion, but unless you're willing to elaborate or shed at least a few more letters onto your post, I don't see why you'd expect "BS" and nothing more to be allowed. Why? Because it's not a contribution, it's just meaningless spam, and I'm not going to condone that. Should I go into the War Board, post "War is Bad!! ," and expect the post not to be moderated?

If you continue to make posts consisting of just "BS" then you can expect me to delete them on sight.

How can he elaborate anymore on "BS"? He thinks the whole thing is bull****, that's implied in "BS," there's no need to elaborate because there's nothing to elaborate on. And it IS a contribution, just like any of those other posts in that thread, it's just shorter.

Also, you might want to look up the definition for "meaningless," because there's meaning behind it, and it's no less significant than "me and xenos are due to wed on the 29th" and "Obviously it's Ant and Eggroll."

Posted by Iris

[quote=Vampiro]How can he elaborate anymore on "BS"? He thinks the whole thing is bull****, that's implied in "BS," there's no need to elaborate because there's nothing to elaborate on. And it IS a contribution, just like any of those other posts in that thread, it's just shorter.
I suppose it's subjective whether or not it's a contribution. Although, I figure most people would be willing to agree calling something BS would require at least some more thought into it if people want to take it seriously. If not, then that's their problem, not mine. I could revert to the one-liner rule if you'd like.
[quote]Also, you might want to look up the definition for "meaningless," because there's meaning behind it, and it's no less significant than "me and xenos are due to wed on the 29th" and "Obviously it's Ant and Eggroll."
I disagree that there's meaning behind it. Should I elaborate why? No, because saying I disagree totally says it all. Yeah, right.

Quoted post: I suppose it's subjective whether or not it's a contribution. Although, I figure most people would be willing to agree calling something BS would require at least some more thought into it if people want to take it seriously. If not, then that's their problem, not mine. I could revert to the one-liner rule if you'd like.

This is what the post would be with more thought "This is bull**** because I don't believe Dex and Aesthetic are getting married." The thread doesn't allow for very much thought to be put into posts, because it's not that type of thread where you really need to think and where you feel you need paragraphs to express yourself. It's either "congrats" or "who cares." You need to know what to moderate where. Some things are more acceptable in certain threads. If it was a war board thread and someone wanted an opinion on a crisis over in the middle-east, a post consisting of "BS" would definitely deserve moderation. See the difference?

As for the one-liner rule, go ahead. Have fun deleting pretty much every post ever made. :rolleyes:

Quoted post: I disagree that there's meaning behind it. Should I elaborate why? No, because saying I disagree totally says it all. Yeah, right.

While you're looking up the word "meaningless" make sure to check out the definition for "context" too.

Posted by Raptor

This is what is known as "over-moderation." If you think a post that says nothing more than "BS" is pointless and unnecessary, then moderating that post is even more pointless and unnecessary. A valid opinion is a valid opinion, whether it consists of two letters or twenty paragraphs. Get over yourself, and do something a little more productive with your modship.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Holy ****, raptor speaking out for brevity.

But yeah, this is a perfect example of the rediculous BS crappy modding that seems to be pretty much everywhere on the board. Think about it: DA handles its modding more coherently and smoothly than the mainboards. Yes, the rules are different and its more relaxed overall, but the fact still remains.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Lord of Spam: Holy ****, raptor speaking out for brevity.

But yeah, this is a perfect example of the rediculous BS crappy modding that seems to be pretty much everywhere on the board. Think about it: DA handles its modding more coherently and smoothly than the mainboards. Yes, the rules are different and its more relaxed overall, but the fact still remains.

Not on my forums, no siree! But then again the gaming forums aren't taken as seriously as OFF TOPIC OR COMMUNITIEZ BOARD

Posted by Iris

I find it productive. I'd much rather weed out garbage than allow it to fester. Whether or not your opinion is valid doesn't automatically make it acceptable.

I can't even begin to image how different the responses would be if it were a newbie who made the BS posts. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

It would be completely different, since you dont have the history and hence context to make such a judgement. BJ has been here for years, and hence has a frame of reference to judge these actions against. In his mind, they do not mesh with what he knows of them, hance making his opinion of this topic that it is BS. It is a perfectly valid and logical thought, and he posted it.

If some noobie who didnt know either of them posted it, then it would be different since there would have been none of the context or rational. Face it, you ****ed up and we;re calling you on it. Just drop it and move on before this turns into another quote fest, because I'm tired of showing why half the stuff that you and other mods do is either wrong or retarded.

Posted by Iris

"KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS CONFIRMED"
"BS"

Tell me if that wouldn't get deleted. :( Also, feel free to call me on it, but I don't think I did anything wrong.

Quoted post: I find it productive. I'd much rather weed out garbage than allow it to fester. Whether or not your opinion is valid doesn't automatically make it acceptable.

I can't even begin to image how different the responses would be if it were a newbie who made the BS posts.

Admit it, you're completely wrong in this case. It's not a big deal really, but come on. That whole thread is garbage by your standards, yet, it remains.

Quoted post:
"KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS CONFIRMED"
"BS"

Tell me if that wouldn't get deleted. Also, feel free to call me on it, but I don't think I did anything wrong.

Still haven't looked up "context" have you?

Posted by Iris

It's no different. The person saying BS could be totally aware of the KH series and all of its release data. He could be a pretty big fan of it and have the proper judgement to remain skeptical.

Also, I deleted like 10 posts from that thread to begin with. About 4 of them were BJ saying "BS," a few saying "I SECOND THAT," and the rest was a side conversation about power rangers. It was a valid thread and I've been trying to keep it that way. I honestly don't think I did anything wrong and this isn't going to stop me from taking the same action again.

Quoted post: and this isn't going to stop me from taking the same action again.

Of course not. No mod here likes to admit they're wrong. Which explains a lot...

;)

Posted by

Iris Get back on my nuts please Kodachi get your skank *** of my ******* please your sucking the **** right out of it!

Posted by The Judge

ARGUING

About moderating, too! Who woulda thought?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting The Judge: ARGUING

Bullshit. Yay, I used more than 2 letters, my post must be valid.

For the subject at hand, if a member posts a comment agreeing or disagreeing with the topic, then that's perfectly fine; even if it's only one word long. Why? It's debatable. Someone can quote what you said and reply with an explanation or ask the person in question to explain their stance. It's a valid statement because it has to do with the subject.

However, it's completely lazy and frustrating. By the way, I have no idea what post is being referenced here, what thread was it?

Posted by Klarth

If I was in Iris's shoes and had seen Bj make a two-letter post, I'd've deleted it too. If he'd made an eight-letter post (ie: "bullshit") then I'd've left it.

There's my non-contribution.

Quoted post: However, it's completely lazy and frustrating. By the way, I have no idea what post is being referenced here, what thread was it?

Someone's getting married thread. He thought it was bull****.

Quoted post: If I was in Iris's shoes and had seen Bj make a two-letter post, I'd've deleted it too. If he'd made an eight-letter post (ie: "bull****") then I'd've left it.

Which is what's basically being debated. It's the exact same thing.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro:
Which is what's basically being debated. It's the exact same thing.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but isn't spelling out the whole word against forum rules anyway? Not that anyone follows it, I just think that's kinda funny given the circumstances.

Posted by Iris

No one's really cared about the swearing rule. I think it was a default rule in the ToS. That's why we don't really acknoledge it. Although spelling out the whole word wouldn't be much better, it at least shows a bit of effort.

Posted by WackoHater

I agree with telling members that make "me too" posts to add content, we have a lot of signature spammers everywhere now days, it is much worse on other forums where people actually use signatures to drive traffic, I don't think that is the motivation here, more like wanting to be part of the gang here I think!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: It's no different. The person saying BS could be totally aware of the KH series and all of its release data. He could be a pretty big fan of it and have the proper judgement to remain skeptical.

Also, I deleted like 10 posts from that thread to begin with. About 4 of them were BJ saying "BS," a few saying "I SECOND THAT," and the rest was a side conversation about power rangers. It was a valid thread and I've been trying to keep it that way. I honestly don't think I did anything wrong and this isn't going to stop me from taking the same action again.

Let the thread be free. It will work it's way back to the actually topic of discussing actual member stuff.

I think it's funny though how the mere mention of a "campfire" means that the thread is going to be dead serious. If this is your idea of how an actual campfire works, then I suggest you go camping with some other people lOL!

Posted by Fate

Bj's been making the snooty remarks a lot more, lately. The unnecessary things like "i like how you guys get your morals" or "at least raptor has consistency". Care to elaborate instead of just nonchalantly jabbing people?

100% with Iris on this one. As much as it sucks, I'd take "bull****" over "bs", but in the end I'd just delete both unless there were some more words attached.

Posted by Ant

-see's that last post by Fate-

In Ant's head "lol wonder if she is going to agree with iris or not LOL!?"

I like it when I'm right.

Posted by Fate

And it's most definitely because of our menstrual cycle. :)

Posted by Ant

More so general posting habbits, but if you say so...[spoiler]THAT'S FUKKING HOT!!!!![/spoiler]

Posted by Fate

Reference to first post, Ant. :mad:

Posted by The Judge

Guys, I've made posts much worse than this (example being "fag, lol," etc) that haven't been deleted. Then again, I've made long posts that have been (SEE THAT F[COLOR="black"]U[/COLOR]CKING THREAD FATE DELETED [love u]). So why don't we just stop the arguing and simmer down? There's no need to have made a thread over this. I mean, I was nearly at four thousand posts about 3 times so far. And every time I get near, my post count drops a good 200 for some reason. It doesn't really matter. You just gotta...let it go.

Shaaaaaakuh

Posted by Iris

[quote=Ant]I think it's funny though how the mere mention of a "campfire" means that the thread is going to be dead serious. If this is your idea of how an actual campfire works, then I suggest you go camping with some other people lOL!
huh? Who mentioned the campfire thread?

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed by the fact that he continued to post it rather than take it up with me. VGC must've come a long way if this many people find 2-letter posts prefectly acceptable.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I like how everythings omg serious in a thread about two people on here getting married. Internet. Serious business. I continue my plea of asking you to unhinge yourself from my genitals.

Posted by Iris

The whole "it's okay, it's the internet" argument is always bull****, and makes people seem like hypocrites. ;D

Posted by Klarth

"LEAVE ME ALONE, IRIS I'M SERIOUS" versus "JESUS IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET IRIS IT'S NOT SERIOUS"

CHOOSE WISELY

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'll tell you guys what. I'll post a paragraph now about how I feel about your responses, since you all are just belching forth requests for me to show you attention and do so in multi-word prose.
[quote=dumbass]If I was in Iris's shoes and had seen Bj make a two-letter post, I'd've deleted it too. If he'd made an eight-letter post (ie: "bull****") then I'd've left it.

There's my non-contribution.

oh, so basically, I'm allowed to say "bullsh*t" and not "BS"? I cannot think of any rational way for you to explain that, other than me pressing unnecessary keys to make others read unnecessary letters. Why don't we just ask the UN, NAFTA, NAACP, NAMBLA, etc etc to just spell their **** out because otherwise they're wasting our OH so precious time when we don't have to read the entire thing out. That's what acronyms and shorthand is for, dumbass, to spare people the effort of typing and the effort of reading. It gets you through the bs of reading it so you can think on it. I'm sorry that I assumed people were intelligent enough to gather my opinion when I put it in two letters, rather than an entire paragraph. Oh wait, no I'm not, **** you.

[quote=HOARGH]I don't know if it's been mentioned, but isn't spelling out the whole word against forum rules anyway? Not that anyone follows it, I just think that's kinda funny given the circumstances.
Playing devil's advocate. Nicely done. I'm going to pretend like I'd thought of that, because cursing is bad and ****.

[quote=fate]Bj's been making the snooty remarks a lot more, lately. The unnecessary things like "i like how you guys get your morals" or "at least raptor has consistency". Care to elaborate instead of just nonchalantly jabbing people?

no

[quote=judgesauce]Guys, I've made posts much worse than this (example being "fag, lol," etc) that haven't been deleted. Then again, I've made long posts that have been (SEE THAT ****ING THREAD FATE DELETED [love u]). So why don't we just stop the arguing and simmer down? There's no need to have made a thread over this. I mean, I was nearly at four thousand posts about 3 times so far. And every time I get near, my post count drops a good 200 for some reason. It doesn't really matter. You just gotta...let it go.
because I've been here longer than she has, but I dont' follow her cliques, respect her laughable authority, or follow her biased, flaccid rules. Speaking of flaccid, if you speak to her tell her to get off my nuts. People tend to dislike me because I'm standoffish and frankly don't give a ****, as I use this board as a time killer when ADHD calls and don't give two squirts of **** about the dramas, trends, or who's bonin who. Like I said. Internet. Serious business.

[quote=Onna Tharag]Yeah, I was pretty annoyed by the fact that he continued to post it rather than take it up with me. VGC must've come a long way if this many people find 2-letter posts prefectly acceptable.
FU

and furthermore, "VGC must've come a long way if this many people find 2-letter posts prefectly [sic] acceptable." Yeah, because we're all about some grammar and writing concisiveness here at VGC. Since you're setting the example and all, how about you try not to type faster than your brain works, so you can avoid those typoes. I know in a sophisticated utopia like VGC, the acumen members frown upon something so lowly as misspelling "perfectly". Delete your own post, for it isn't immaculate.

Posted by Lord of Spam

So let me get this right.

Now our posts are open to deletion based on whether or not a mod agrees with our opinions.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Klarth: "LEAVE ME ALONE, IRIS I'M SERIOUS" versus "JESUS IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET IRIS IT'S NOT SERIOUS"

CHOOSE WISELY

it frankly isn't ruining my week or anything that she's doing it. I just felt like starting a flame thread about it, as she's a woman butting heads with my rebellious/misogynistic sides. But I continue to repost it to A) **** her off and B) undermine her "authority". Unlike the majority of people here, VGC doesn't affect my life at all. Sorry to burst your bubble, playa :(

Posted by Klarth

Uh, actually they're open to deletion based on whether they've got any substance or not.

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz]it frankly isn't ruining my week or anything that she's doing it. I just felt like starting a flame thread about it, as she's a woman butting heads with my rebellious/misogynistic sides. But I continue to repost it to A) **** her off and B) undermine her "authority". Unlike the majority of people here, VGC doesn't affect my life at all. Sorry to burst your bubble, playa :(
So why make a deal of complaining about it? Surely you wouldn't be affected at all if we deleted this thread.

Posted by The Judge

Holy crap, I'm judgesauce. Awesome. I bet I taste f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking awesome on lobster.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Klarth: Uh, actually they're open to deletion based on whether they've got any substance or not.

So why make a deal of complaining about it? Surely you wouldn't be affected at all if we deleted this thread.

nope, sure wouldn't. But I'll admit it is fun, so you'd be deleting one of the few "fun" discussions this board has had in ages. But hell, if you wanna go fascist about it, go for it. I mean, it is the flame board, so what am I thinking making a flame thread?

Posted by Iris

[quote]because I've been here longer than she has, but I dont' follow her cliques, respect her laughable authority, or follow her biased, flaccid rules. Speaking of flaccid, if you speak to her tell her to get off my nuts.
How long you've been here is irrelevant. How involved you are in my "cliques" is as well. My moderation isn't biased at all. The fact that I don't accept your ****ty posts should be proof enough.
[quote]People tend to dislike me because I'm standoffish and frankly don't give a ****, as I use this board as a time killer when ADHD calls and don't give two squirts of **** about the dramas, trends, or who's bonin who. Like I said. Internet. Serious business.
Since when does this have anything to do with personality? It was an excessively short post. It would've been deleted regardless of who made it.
[quote]FU

and furthermore, "VGC must've come a long way if this many people find 2-letter posts prefectly [sic] acceptable." Yeah, because we're all about some grammar and writing concisiveness here at VGC. Since you're setting the example and all, how about you try not to type faster than your brain works, so you can avoid those typoes. I know in a sophisticated utopia like VGC, the acumen members frown upon something so lowly as misspelling "perfectly". Delete your own post, for it isn't immaculate.
No one's asking for perfection. I trust even you can see the difference between a legible post with a typo and a two-letter post.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

no, the two letter post encompassed an entire ideal, which was my disagreement, and just because I don't type it out into multiple lines does NOT make it a moot point. I voiced my disagreement, and did so in a way that was easy and showed just how seriously I took that thread (which wasn't at all, because it's total crap) and my post was (hell, probably is now too, lemme check :) ) deleted because it didn't follow some BS rule you pulled outta your *** (I already explained how the reponse wasn't merely spam, it was a voice of dissent) which you can't let go, even with overwhelming odds saying you were wrong. Erego, obviously, you're making the rules here, and you ARE asking for perfection. Fix the typo, hypocrite.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"Uh, actually they're open to deletion based on whether they've got any substance or not."

It had substance. That substance was his opinion. It doesnt matter that he only used two letters. In fact, the ability to succinctly convey ones opinion is generally seen as more worthwhile and admirable than being an overly verbose asswipe. His post of BS was such an eloquent post: it got his opinion across in only two letters. There was nothing more for him to say. He thought it was bull****, and he said so, while following the terms of service. So what does he get for it? Deletions and being told that he should have broken the terms of service.

Seriously, can none of you see why this is rediculous? Especially klarth. Are you seriously trying to tell me that because someone can type ull hit in addition to BS it makes it worth while? I really hope you arent that stupid and are just trying to point out how retarded the others idiots in here are being.

Bj may want to back off his balls, but you can all suck mine.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I think he is that stupid.

nice pwnage with the last line, too

Posted by Lord of Spam

whoa dude that post didnt elaborate enough i dont know what you mean explain or your post will get deleted

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

omg omg *racks brain*

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/history/marshall/military/civil_war_usa/pictures/angle.gif[/IMG]
[CENTER][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red] CIVIL WAR![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: nope, sure wouldn't. But I'll admit it is fun, so you'd be deleting one of the few "fun" discussions this board has had in ages. But hell, if you wanna go fascist about it, go for it. I mean, it is the flame board, so what am I thinking making a flame thread?

Relax, I'm not serious about deleting it. I don't really give a **** about what goes on in this board.

[quote=Lord of Spam]Seriously, can none of you see why this is rediculous? Especially klarth. Are you seriously trying to tell me that because someone can type ull hit in addition to BS it makes it worth while? I really hope you arent that stupid and are just trying to point out how retarded the others idiots in here are being.
It doesn't make it worthwhile, but it does give it more substance than a two-letter post. It depends entirely on context

Posted by sabre

Keep it to rep comments bj you slag. Honestly, go into a thread and say "BS" and I don't know if you're calling the thread BS, the poster above you BS, the general consensus of the thread BS, what. Nor do you say why you think it's BS. I'll be honest with you, nobody actually gives two craps that you think it's bs if you're not going to justify yourself.

Lord of spam, you stop whining, you were saying "OH BOO HOO, LET'S MODERATE MORE STRICTLY" just a few weeks ago. Someone finally starts deleting your inane one-liners and all of a sudden "AAH, THESE MODERATORS ARE TOO STRICT, AAAH."

Vampiro: Maybe "just about every post ever made" wouldn't be a one-liner if people like you didn't make it the norm and instead posted something of substance every now and then.

Over and out.

Posted by Klarth

bs

Posted by Lord of Spam

I never argued for increased strictness; i argued for consistant modding. There is a difference between enforcing the rules evenly and just making up new ones as you go along.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Klarth: bs

This illustrates my "I don't know if you're calling the thread BS, the poster above you BS, the general consensus of the thread BS, what" point perfectly.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Klarth: bs

Yeah, you're a little late on that one. :(

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Lord of Spam]I never argued for increased strictness; i argued for consistant modding. There is a difference between enforcing the rules evenly and just making up new ones as you go along.Different moderators do things in different ways. It only seems so inconsistent because you're comparing different peoples' actions against each other. Want that changed? Go to hell. We can't control each other any more than you can control us.

Posted by Iris

I like how you guys are accusing me of pulling a rule out of my ***, when in actuality, it's always existed. At some times it was enforced more often and with bias, but it's been here, and it doesn't seem ridiculous whatsoever. If you have a problem with me deleting pointless, vague 1-liners, then tough luck. It's a perfectly sensible rule.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"At some times it was enforced more often and with bias"

bam

Guess what? IF YOU HAVE CLEARLY DEFINED RULES AND REGULATIONS, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR INTERPRETATION. if the rules are too vague, then guess what? CHANGE THEM DURR DURR DURR. Jesus christ I hope none of you ever breed.

Posted by sabre

Maybe if people would post using common sense as opposed to trying to escape moderation through technicalities then we wouldn't have stupid b*tchfests about legitimate moderation. :)

Posted by Iris

It's not the rule, you dolt, it's the mods.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lord of Spam: "At some times it was enforced more often and with bias"

bam

Guess what? IF YOU HAVE CLEARLY DEFINED RULES AND REGULATIONS, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR INTERPRETATION. if the rules are too vague, then guess what? CHANGE THEM DURR DURR DURR. Jesus christ I hope none of you ever breed.

IT'S ALSO OUR JOB TO TAKE CONTEXT INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN WE'RE MODERATING THINGS. NOT ALL DECISIONS ARE ARBITARY. NO DECISIONS ARE ARBITARY.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM YELLING

Posted by Lord of Spam

"It's not the rule, you dolt, it's the mods."

So your counter to me saying that the mods suck... is to say that the mods are the problem? Uh...

Posted by Iris

That's not what I was countering, and I'm not saying the mods suck. Some mods are/were slightly more biased and less strict.

Posted by Fate

If it counts for anything, I consistently delete one-liners. The shorter the post, the more inclined I am to delete it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting sabre: Keep it to rep comments bj you slag. Honestly, go into a thread and say "BS" and I don't know if you're calling the thread BS, the poster above you BS, the general consensus of the thread BS, what. Nor do you say why you think it's BS. I'll be honest with you, nobody actually gives two craps that you think it's bs if you're not going to justify yourself.

Lord of spam, you stop whining, you were saying "OH BOO HOO, LET'S MODERATE MORE STRICTLY" just a few weeks ago. Someone finally starts deleting your inane one-liners and all of a sudden "AAH, THESE MODERATORS ARE TOO STRICT, AAAH."

Vampiro: Maybe "just about every post ever made" wouldn't be a one-liner if people like you didn't make it the norm and instead posted something of substance every now and then.

Over and out.

well you silly little kid

If it was the poster above me, I'd quote that person and say "BS", if it was the general consensus of the thread, I'd quote some people and say "BS" and if it's the original thread starter, I'd just say "BS". But you're a silly little ****, so while you may not care what I say, the ironic part is that I. .. don't care. .. what you think. Prepare for your mediocre little world to come crashing down.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I mean, it's not my fault if you're too half-wit ****ing retarded to figure out what I'm calling "bs". I'm a vgc veteran of sorts, I somewhat know how to quote. Don't blame me because you're an imbecile. I'm not going to jump through hoops for you.

Posted by Ant

-scans through entire thread-

"blah blah blah"

Thus my summary of said thread.

Posted by Bj Klarthowitz

Quoting Klarth: IT'S ALSO OUR JOB TO TAKE CONTEXT INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN WE'RE MODERATING THINGS. NOT ALL DECISIONS ARE ARBITARY. NO DECISIONS ARE ARBITARY.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM YELLING

ARBITRARY

Posted by Axis

It seems like every time I've ever been to the War Board or Off-Topic region people are always *****ing about moderation. I've never seen one board get so worked up about this.

Posted by Klarth

...What the hell is a Klarthowitz?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Your dirty, dirty lovechild?