Campfire Thread

Posted by Xenos

Come here to talk about other members! Gossip, drama, anything. No spamming.

It seems to me Sabredog pretty much left the forums despite of the fact that he said before he was still going to post here. ;o

Posted by Xero

I guess he got tired of this place... eh...Hes not the last good member we'll lose.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into another Nighttime/Daytime posting only thread. :cookie:

But yeah, I'm not surprised Sabre left. He didn't seem happy with the way things were being conducted. So it was only time.

Posted by Arcadios

Guess that's a reason he gave up his position as super mod.
He was really nice guy , I'm gonna miss him. :(

Posted by Xenos

Eh, he said that, in his own words, "I have a life now." Which surprised him since he HATED [note past tense] it when someone described internet folks like us, "People who need a life." Not really VGC, just stopped 'netting - at least reduced it.

Posted by Iris

The previous campfire thread was deleted because people spammed it too much. Also, a certain mod liked to dump stuff in it. :mad: As for the lost posts, that may be due to the fact that posts consisting of just "lol" and the likes aren't acceptable.

I haven't seen Sabre at all. I remember him saying he'd like to become a regular member and observe the place, and also give a little advice on ocassion. I hope he checks this place sooner or later.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Iris: The previous campfire thread was deleted because people spammed it too much. Also, a certain mod liked to dump stuff in it. :mad: As for the lost posts, that may be due to the fact that posts consisting of just "lol" and the likes aren't acceptable..

I do make really small posts sometimes, but in places where post count does not add up. I dunno where I lose them. I dont really check. I notice that my post count goes down and just post on... We all lost some last week.

Quoting Iris: I hope he checks this place sooner or later.

He probably will.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Iris: As for the lost posts, that may be due to the fact that posts consisting of just "lol" and the likes aren't acceptable.

it's not that. there was 2 threads i posted alot in, and they ended up getting moved to a place where the posts don't count towards your post count.

Posted by Iris

Whether or not it's in a place that increases post count shouldn't influence the amount of content you're willing to put in your posts. Unless it's a personal blog or something, you should know better than to post total crap.

Posted by Ant

-insert long post as to why I don't give a s[COLOR="Lime"]h[/COLOR]it if sabre were to ever post here again-

And that's just how I feel.

Posted by Iris

No one's asking you to type an epiphany, I'd just prefer something longer/better than "SABRE BLEW LOCKTHREAD." I think even you can manage, Anthony.

Posted by Ant

You'd be surprised. And I never said he blew, I just said I wouldn't care if he came back.

Posted by G-Sides

jesse should ****ing remod me

edit: :(

Posted by Sterling

Didn't you like nuke the forums last year?

Posted by The Judge

I personally liked him, but if he doesn't want to come, that's his choice, and I'm utterly indifferent about it.

Posted by Raptor

I miss Wampa Lady, aka Lady Orca. She was truly an intelligent, personable female poster. Hey Philsdad, remember her?

Posted by Xero

I miss fei-on. I know he started popping up a lil bit, but I liked it when he was really around :(

Posted by Shin-Ra

I like it when Xenos sticks threads she knows are going to be popular. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

I like it when I pick up after other moderators. Oh wait, no I don't, I do that constantly.

In other news, someone needs to chase Calamity back to VGC.

Posted by Xenos

Apparently, he "came back" for a few days and left again. ;o

Posted by GameMiestro

I like how I'm not devastated when someone stops posting for a few days.

Posted by Klarth

Point one: I'm anything but devastated over sabre's departure.

Point two: Calamity's been gone for a fair bit more than a "few days". Try two years, sir.

Posted by Sterling

NeXidala and Xenos are girls? Where the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck have I been?

Posted by Xenos

Nah, I am not really a girl. They're just messing around. Nexidala had female in the gender thing for ages ...

Posted by Raptor

Xenos isn't really a boy. She's just messing around.

Posted by Xenos

Now maybe I should claim lesbian and have people leave me the **** alone.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Kolo: Didn't you like nuke the forums last year?

wasn't me. after i "left" (lol 8-)) jesse wouldn't demod me, so someone [raptor] got my info and whatnot and deleted the entire sex forum.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, thanks to Raptor we're missing a bundle of inspiring anal circumference threads.

Posted by Xero

Most of them are in DA right now and its restricted to a lot of members :(

Posted by Xero

I guess I dont check DA enough. I thought a lot of threads with sex content were in DA.

You're really stupid these days, and seem to fabricate a lot info out of absolutely no where. Why is this?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I almost posted something about clive making other things ache. DAers know what im talking about AMIRITE GUYS

But yeah, sabre didnt seem like he was too happy. I know he had been PO'd with jesse over how jesse tends to unban anyone who just asks. I'm not really suprised, but it still sucks to see him go. he was pretty mellow and fun to have around.

Posted by Kamek

So, I've been out of the loop for quite sometime. Can someone tell me what Darkness Advanced is?

Posted by Ant

Nope sorry, secret vile section of the site that might make you a bad poster if you view the contents within. Stay away! ACK!

Posted by Xenos

Its just a rather popular blog - 16k posts after being wiped out a few times. In fact, if they hadn't been, I'd estimate that they'd probably be well over the 40k mark [at least]. I guess the blog sets out popular ideas and phrases which irks some people for a few reasons. Some valid, some not.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I just had my wisdome teeth removed and I feel like completel *** right now. mean, they just dudide it like 2 hour s ago and i'm stilgroggy gomr the **** they gavem me. **** that ****ing **** in its ****lgn ***.

Posted by The Judge

What Xenos said. It's like a little separate community on VGC. Not much more.

Posted by Xero

Quick community question: Who use to have "shake it brother" as a username?

Posted by maian

Junior Senior :cookie:

Posted by Red

does anyone remember who used to have "pikachu raped you're cheetos" in thier sig? because I still remember that from years ago and always loved the randomness of that quote

Posted by Raptor

Quoting G-Sides: wasn't me. after i "left" (lol 8-)) jesse wouldn't demod me, so someone [raptor] got my info and whatnot and deleted the entire sex forum.

Oh yeah I remember that. lol. I had a lot of Captain Morgan's spiced rum that night.

Posted by Xero

Another question: Who use to have Majesty as a username? I just randomly searched for it in the member's list and did not find it.

Klarth.

Posted by Corrupt

Klarth.

Posted by Klarth

You're lying.

Maybe.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Raptor: Oh yeah I remember that. lol. I had a lot of Captain Morgan's spiced rum that night.

GOOD CHOICE SIR.

Posted by The Judge

LoS's sig is made of truth and ugly webcam timing.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Hooray for the emo kids. W007!

Posted by Lord of Spam

haha, he called fate emo

OWNED

Posted by Ant

oh man. fate got owned by LoS. What a sad state of affairs.

Posted by jefferey shalome

How sad, for them!

Posted by Fate

I think I look cute in a weird kind of way. No ownage there. :/

Posted by Klarth

Rideman is NOT ugly. I don't care about any of the other **** you said, but man, that's just a step too far.

Posted by Fate

If it was false it wouldn't be so hurtful. :/

too far, Fate. just... just drop it, man.

Posted by Fate

Look, I don't think I'm a moron by any means, yet he likes to imply that I am. I don't like it, but I know he honestly thinks I'm some form of idiot. He probably sways other people into believing it, too. Sooooo... Fine, I'll drop it.

... I was just kidding :(

Posted by Klarth

yeah, likewise. i honestly think he's pretty ****ing hideous.

Well, I didn't mean it that way... it was more of a "this post didn't go that far, but I'll say it went to far anyways"... like I've done many, many times in the past. Call him whatever you like though, for all I care :cookie:

Posted by Fate

lies

Maybe.

Posted by Xenos

Hey d00ds.

As some of you have known, I have been having a lot of health problems lately [undisclosed] and I have been having a lot of homework so I can't go online quite as much as I want to. :( There are some family issues lately too that have been completely occupying my life ... Sigh. I'd like to deal with it and be over with it soon.

Posted by Dexter

I hope things smooth out for you, KY. I miss talking to you as much as we used to. Hopefully we'll be back in action soon. I got these two girls now and they have been occupying much of my time, but I'm not complaining about that. We've been having so much fun, sewing up our new costumes for Halloween and watching various animes.

I'll be receiving a very nice check tomorrow for about 2,000 dollars, so I'm planning on taking them shopping for clothes and taking them somewhere special, like to The Wiggles concert or something.

Posted by Shade

The Wiggles? How old are these girls?

Posted by Dexter

It's not for them, it's for me. I adore The Wiggles. I saw them once in Portland before and it was so much fun.

One is 5 and the other is 11. They've already made friends here and they're starting to bring cosplay back into my life. My sewing machine was actually dusty!

Posted by Shade

Ahaha, what are you guys cosplaying as for Halloween?

Posted by Dexter

We decided to go with the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance theme. I'm going to be [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Octo/untitled.jpg"]Ike[/URL], one's going as [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Octo/Elincia.jpg"]Elincia[/URL], and the other, the youngest, is going as [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Octo/art-004.jpg"]Mist[/URL]. We're all working on the medallion and the cute basket for Mist today, actually. I also have some friends joining us who are going as [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Octo/Ilyana.jpg"]Ilyana[/URL] and [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Octo/callil.png"]Calill[/URL]. [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Octo/chrstinaco.jpg"]Christina[/URL] is going to make a nice Calill. She's just vain enough. I can't wait until we have everything done and are out together. We mess around so much, I'm amaezed we are actually able to get things done so nicely.

Time's running out, though, and we haven't even started my sisters costume or decided who she should go as. She doesn’t know the game very well or the characters so it's up to us to decide for her. I think she should go as Nephenee, but what do you guys think? Who would suit her best?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Octo/248467088_l.jpg[/IMG]

Nephenee and Astrid I think are the best choices. Nephenee's costume would be fun to do, but probably fairly expensive, like so many of these costumes are.

Posted by Zeta

*Throws out a random Fire Emblem name*

Marisa.

Posted by Dexter

Close. There's a character named Mia who wouldn't be so bad. Not too difficult of a costume and she's not a bad character, although she doesn't get much attention in the game.

Posted by Iris

Mia from Golden Sun would be good! It's a shame you're choosing Fire Emblem. A Golden Sun theme would be fun!

Posted by Zeta

Marisa is the superior Myrmidon/Swordmaster.

Posted by Iris

Mia doesn't need to be a swordmaster! She has water!

Posted by Zeta

Waters the ****tiest element in RPGs.

Posted by Iris

No, your face is! Water usually heals in RPGs, and that's always needed.

You've ruined your chances, Zeta. When you get beat to a bloody pulp by orcs, don't go asking Mia for Pure Ply! She's through with you! Not even if you gave her 10 Mercury Djinn!

Posted by Zeta

Vanish+Doom

Posted by Shade

Who needs healing when you K.O everything with constant Sol Blade and Excalibur unleashes?

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

hay guys wats goin on in dis thred?

Posted by Ant

It's been for 2 months, from what I can tell. I'm not expert on the subject though.

My zipper came off at work today, that kinda sucked. I've lost 3 pairs of pants this year to various accidents. I think I need to set up a paypal and start accepting donations to fund the "ANT NEEDS SUM FUKKEN PANTS" service.

Good cause right thurr

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Ant: Sucks.

I have a class on the third world today. Lasts 3 hours. Does anyone have an emergency pillow? :(

Edit: Don't get me wrong. I like helping people, but teaching me how to? No.[/COLOR]

Jump up and say "Hey, charity starts at home! How about we help our own cities before we give a **** about some poor little ****** thousands of miles away?"

Well, not exactly that, but the basic meaning. It works and starts an interesting debate. Or gets you thrown out. Either or, you don't have to sit through a boring class.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Well now were on a break. So far it's pretty...bland...I mean...they're showing us how it sucks to live in Africa and stuff. I didn't stand up, I didn't say a word, but I agree with your statement vampo. I live close to one of the poorest part of Montreal and I do things to help those people every year. I rarely do anything for people in Africa, cuz anyway, I don't know what they'll do with the money or the stuff I send them...[/COLOR]

Hey, break is good. I start my second job next week, meaning I'll be working 80ish hours a week. It's enough to ruin a man's sleep, but I'll be making a lot of money as long as I can handle it.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]80ish??? Holy crap! That's a lot!

Being a student, I only work 20 hours a week. The maximum I ever did in a week was 29 and I thought that was too much :eek:[/COLOR]

Pff, I work about 30-40 hours and rake in a good $1200 a week. Get better jobs, you dummies.

Posted by ed elric

where do you work vamp?

computer repair shop

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I wish I could get a better job Vampo, but it's twice I bump into the same problem. They need a full time worker, but I can't do it.

I don't make a lot of money per week. 150$ at most, but it's enough to get all the music I want :D[/COLOR]

Posted by Shade

Wallgreens is where it's at.

Except the manager is a complete assh*le.

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]80ish??? Holy crap! That's a lot!

Being a student, I only work 20 hours a week. The maximum I ever did in a week was 29 and I thought that was too much :eek:[/COLOR]

When you push yourself, you can accomplish things that you previously didn't think you could do. The arrangement is not forever, just til I have a healthy 5-figures in my savings as a hedge against stupid financial issues I always seem to face. Then it's back to school full time, and working 30-40 a week.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Pff, I work about 30-40 hours and rake in a good $1200 a week. Get better jobs, you dummies.

Which translates to about 350 a week in American dollars :-*

Posted by Axis

I thought the OSU basketball game was on tonight. So I was all excited only to realize that it's not Wednesday.

Shoot pickle. >:C

Quoted post: Which translates to about 350 a week in American dollars :-*

More like $1,000, amirite?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Axis: I thought the OSU basketball game was on tonight. So I was all excited only to realize that it's not Wednesday.

Shoot pickle. >:C

Your state doesn't have anything better. How sad.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I work around 50 hours per week, and can hardly function. I should find a higher paying job, but I kinda like the jobs I have. Oh well.

Vamp, what happened to EB!? No more discounted gameses.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Where do you work Angelwing? What's your salary?[/COLOR]

I work at a vet clinic as well as a petstore. Right now, I'm making slightly above minimum wage, even though I've been at both jobs for over a year. That's the problem with these jobs, though. I'm training to become a dog groomer currently, but that isn't moving along very quickly. I just need enough money to live and go back to school so I can make decent money eventually.

Quoted post: Vamp, what happened to EB!? No more discounted gameses.

Oh yeah, I quit that job back in May/June-ish. Since then I got a job repairing and building computers. But yeah, I had to quit to EB. By the time I decided to do it the place was getting on my nerves fast because it's managed so terribly and I felt like a shill trying to sell whatever stupid idea the company came up with next.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Angelwing: I work at a vet clinic as well as a petstore. Right now, I'm making slightly above minimum wage, even though I've been at both jobs for over a year. That's the problem with these jobs, though. I'm training to become a dog groomer currently, but that isn't moving along very quickly. I just need enough money to live and go back to school so I can make decent money eventually.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Ah I see you like animals. Well it sucks to be payed almost at minimum wages. I'm payed at the minimum wage and I hate it. What's worse is that I won't get a raise before 650 hours of work...and the raise will be of 9 cents only. How cheap... Well I personally think it's cheap. 9 cents for 650 hours is worse than my previous job. I don't really care. I'm only using the money for CDs and other things once in a while. 550$ a month is fine, but I still find it cheap.

Good luck in your dog groomer thingy :)[/COLOR]

Thanks. :)

Vamp, you should totally make me a computer.

You should make yourself one. It's stupid easy. But I would if you came down to pick it up. Otherwise **** that ****. Shipping computers isn't fun.

Posted by Shade

JUST. KEEP. TRYING.

I totally should make it myself. But you making it is easier. Although taking a day or so (or however long it is) to drive down there isn't so easy. But whatever, road trip!!!

Or, you know, just take forty minutes out of your day and slap one together. But then I wouldn't get any money...

But like, I'd then have to go through the hassle of getting all the parts etc. So much work.

Which isn't much. There's probably places around you that do what I do. Have them build it. Same difference, just not done by me.

Plus, I'd probably upload CP to your HDD and call the RCMP on you when you got home.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Ah I see you like animals. Well it sucks to be payed almost at minimum wages. I'm payed at the minimum wage and I hate it. What's worse is that I won't get a raise before 650 hours of work...and the raise will be of 9 cents only. How cheap... Well I personally think it's cheap. 9 cents for 650 hours is worse than my previous job. I don't really care. I'm only using the money for CDs and other things once in a while. 550$ a month is fine, but I still find it cheap.

I make roughly 2.65 an hour, ive been working for my current employer for nearly 2 years, and my job entails more stress and responsibility than most people have to deal with in their entire life....

You're a man now, jimmy.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Which isn't much. There's probably places around you that do what I do. Have them build it. Same difference, just not done by me.

Plus, I'd probably upload CP to your HDD and call the RCMP on you when you got home.

You wouldn't!

Actually, I do kinda wanna build it myself. This will be my project this year. whoo

Posted by G-Sides

lol posting in dead stickied thread :S why is this dead anyway

Posted by Ant

we all live boring uneventful lives of which we have nothing to contribute.

how you been arms? You've been more active lately, which is nice.

Posted by Xenos

Where is Shin-Ra? :(

Posted by GameMiestro

And how do you live off of 2.65 an hour?

Quoted post: Where is Shin-Ra?

Broken computer.

Posted by Ant

never heard of that place.

Posted by G-Sides

i'm ok. i've had some rough days but such is life, right?

on that note, i have a delicious ham and cheese sub sitting next to me.

Posted by Zeta

I wish I had a ham & cheese sub. :(

Posted by s0ul

I once gave a hobo some money to buy a ham and cheese. PIT KNOWS WHATS UP

Actually, might've been turkey and cheese. You know how them blackies hate ham. (not even a real stereotype :-O!)

chicken bacon ranch sub > all other subs

except for steak

Posted by Zeta

WHAT A COINCIDENCE, I'M HAVING STEAK RIGHT NOW!

Posted by G-Sides

i'm not. :[ i will be feasting on a pair of delicious french bread pizzas though very momentarily.

Posted by Zeta

Quit eating food I wish I had. :(

Posted by G-Sides

lol why did netman get banned :s

Posted by Red

mod abuse? or at least that's what I heard, I haven't been on in like 3 days though!

Posted by Xenos

Red: That is a reference to a scene that occured in FF6. The girl is Celes, and the three are Locke, Edgar and Sabin whose task was to save her from being squashed.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]the middle guy looks like Zidane

lol

Posted by G-Sides

hey campfire thread. :) maybe we should unsticky you.

Posted by Ant

hey g-sides, maybe you should shut up

Posted by Xero

OH SNAP!

Posted by Omni

This thread got at least three posts recently, so it can't be that dead. Make it four...

Posted by netman

The community board disappoints me

It was once an alright board, but now its mostly a "Happy Birthday" thread, with the occasional other topic dispersed in that dies a quick death after a day or so.

BOO TO THE CURRENT STATE OF THE COMMUNITY BOARD

Posted by The Judge

This thread sucked when it was made and what a ****ing surprise it sucks now.

Posted by Shade

Judge laying down the hammer

Posted by Ant

:judge:

Posted by Shade

This thread is a disappointment.

Posted by Xenos

Am I the only one to finds a few occasional Kairas more interesting than annoying?

Posted by Ant

They don't fall in love with you for whatever reason so yes in my case you would be.

Posted by Xenos

Would you perfer someone that falls in love with you for no reason or someone who talks about the fact that they are Asian, or female all the time?

Posted by Ant

2nd one. Since they aren't bugging me constANTly over AIM.

First one. Girls suck, asians are worse.

Posted by Xenos

See my posts where I think they should all be wiped out off the face of the earth.

Posted by Aesthetic

so i went camping the other day, right? and-

I can't think of a member to talk about. That's what the original purpose of this thread was, right? but i do have a question why did kaira change her name to tifa lockhart did i just miss something there or..

She thought it would be cool!

Posted by Ant

naw, she's just an idiot.

That's just a given.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm in your campfire thread, touching my elbrah.

Posted by Ant

how's it goin?

Posted by ExoXile

Pretty bad, actually.

Getting the hang of it though.

Posted by JRequalizer

can't_fall_asleep.

Posted by Xero

That sucks.

I hate it when I can't sleep. I enjoy it so much...

I just got up from a 13 hour sleep. I love being sick.

Posted by Xero

No matter what the advantages of being sick are, I hate it. I can't stand feeling like crap for many days.

Posted by mis0

Quoting JRequalizer: can't_fall_asleep.

I've had difficulty sleeping the past few days. I feel your pain.

Posted by Ant

People who don't sleep well are morons.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I've heard fat people sleep well...

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: People who don't sleep well are morons.

You weigh like 3 tons, so your opinion is worthless, you Fatty McFatFat.

I don't know how many more days I can take this; it's really starting to impact my overall mood and ability to function well.

idk, I've slept pretty **** well lately just because I'm not on a solid schedule. Each day I've slept over 12 hours and each time in a hugely deep sleep. It's been quite nice.

Posted by Xero

When I don't have to wake up early, I usually sleep from mindinight to 10 AM. 10 hours of sleep is enough for me.

Posted by Ant

even in a rather ****ty bunkbed I've slept very well for the past 5 days. I love me

Posted by Shade

I never sleep well.

Posted by Xero

I slept 10 hours 2 nights ago and 11 hours last night. I feel so....fresh. :D

Posted by Ant

Quoting Seraph: I never sleep well.

This may sound odd, but don't be afraid to give it a try. Have you considered deleting your system32 folder?

Posted by mis0

I back to getting a measly 5 or so hours a night. It's better than insomnia by a long shot, though. YAI SLEEPU!!!

Posted by G-Sides

5 hours is a ridiculously low amount of sleep time. coincidentially, that's probably how much i get on the average weekday.
what i usually tend to do is get little to no sleep all week and then on thursday night just craaaaaaaaaaaaash right when i get home (around 4) and sleep till the next morning. 8-) and then i have a good friday/weekend.

Posted by Pit

What the hell is this thread about anyways. I never see anyone camping.

Posted by Shade

I've got my tent
but no stakes

Posted by junior senior

penis = stake

Posted by mis0

Quoting Shade: I've got my tent
but no stakes

Who gives a **** about stakes? We need steaks.

Posted by Ant

What is a STAKE/STEAK!?

Posted by mis0

A stake is what you plunge into the chest of a vampire to kill it.

A steak is a slab of beef which you eat.

Posted by Ant

I was thinking "Nothing but a miserable pile of secrets!" But that sounds reasonable...LOGICAL EVEN!

Posted by Pit

YOU STEAL MENS SOULS, AND MAKE THEM YOUR SLAVES!

Posted by Borealis

I hear Shade is a great student.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Iris: Mia from Golden Sun would be good! It's a shame you're choosing Fire Emblem. A Golden Sun theme would be fun!

The costumes in Golden Sun aren't as fun though.

Posted by Breakman

i hear breakman is a pretty cool guy

i hear in year 2000 he had like 1000 posts which was crazy for back then and was the moderator of the mega man forum

love HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

Posted by Linko_16

I forgot about this thread.

Hi guys just gonna put some weenies on the campfire.

Posted by Ant

why does this thread always die? it was once so popular.

Posted by mis0

I quit my worthless job. Just two more days in that ****hole then freedom yay!

what did you do and what do you now plan to do?

Posted by ExoXile

There is a festival going on in our city right now, called "Peace & Love."
About 25.000 people from all over Sweden are tenting and fornicating in every corner of the inner city, shall I take my phone and snap some shots?

25.000~ tents is pretty amazing, not to mention all the urinating and bush sexings!

Posted by Iris

No, you should just sit at home and be lonely.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Get yourself some action in one (or more) of them there tents!

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Sapphire Rose;858233]Get yourself some action in one (or more) of them there tents!
If I had some kind of STD x-ray, then **** yeah!

Unfortunately I have no such device, and even more unfortunate is that probably more than 50% of the women out there has one.
(Men too, but they don't concern me.)

And I should probably mention that our city is no more people than 50.000~60.000.
So it's like a 50% population increase.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: what did you do and what do you now plan to do?

I worked in a crappy retail store, and I plan to be unemployed. I don't really need a job, anyway. It was just to add to my resume to say I had "retail experience" so it'd be a positive note when I try to get a store management internship soon. But, that whole management internship looks pretty **** compared to one I found with a brokerage firm, so I might bin the entire idea altogether.

[quote=ExoXile]About 25.000 people from all over Sweden are tenting and fornicating in every corner of the inner city, shall I take my phone and snap some shots?
Distribute some cactus adverts. "Hey maaaaaaaaaan, you down with the cactus bro?" *Hand him/her a piece of paper with "CACTUS" on it in bold 100pt font*

Yeah, unemployed is always nice. Assuming you can keep yourself afloat of course. Gotta love those lazy days.

Posted by Ant

yeah, when I quit a job I quit for a good couple months. Though I won't be able to do that anymore. cursed adulthood and your "RESPONSIBILITIES!" PFT.

Posted by ExoXile

Sup dead thread?

Posted by Ant

I'm curious why people bother trying to bring it back to life. just let it die.

Posted by ExoXile

FIRES DON'T DIE, THEY GO OUT!

Preferably with a hawt chick.

Posted by Ant

never heard of putting a fire out with a hot chick. figured it'd only make the flames grow. but any human body would do that...right?

Posted by ExoXile

Yeah, well....

At least it would be preferred to be with a hawt chick when the fire goes out.

AMIRITE?!

no

Posted by ExoXile

Yeah? What'd you prefer, Vamp? :o

a hot dude

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I went camping not that long ago at a music festival. Ended up losing the key to the padlock on my tent and had to burn through the zips to get inside.

Posted by ExoXile

Reminds me.

Gotta hurry up and camp outside.

****ing August then it gets cold. :(

from 40 degrees to 10 in just a month. AWESOME

Posted by Shade

i hope you mean celsius or else i'd have to raise the flag of global warming right about now

no. america degrees

Posted by Iris

[quote=Shade;873132]i hope you mean celsius or else i'd have to raise the flag of global warming right about now
1 Celsius > 1 Fahrenheit

Posted by Shade

Quoting Iris: 1 Celsius > 1 Fahrenheit

very good iris! would you look a cookie? i make a great oatmeal-raisin.

Posted by Iris

wow, missed the point entirely.

Posted by ExoXile

[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon15.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Shade

Quoting Iris: wow, missed the point entirely.

you did. but it's okay. i still love you

Posted by coromoro

Yo guys. I wanted to say hi. It's been a while.

'sup? :cool:

Posted by Xero

Hey dude :D

Posted by Shade

woah shi-

how you been man?

see you in eight months

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

come back, man

Posted by Shade

at least go on AIM

Posted by coromoro

Xero: Don't really know who you are. You must've changed your name, I'm guessing. But hi. :)

Shade: I've been good. I moved back to Mexico now that I graduated. I'll be here at least a year. :cool: And AIM... I dunno, I get lazy, but maybe I'll go on sometime. Good to see ya, Shade. :) Nice avatar. :cool:

Vampy: Yeah... that's very like me, isn't it? I sometimes have the urge to come back and become an active member again. I miss teh internets community.

The X: Maybe one day, maybe one day... Ah, The X, you were always one of my generation (as in join date). :)

Posted by junior senior

omg coromoro i was thinking of you yesterday!! i missed you!!

Quoted post: I sometimes have the urge to come back and become an active member again. I miss teh internets community.

You're doing the right thing by not.

Posted by Klarth

This is the worst thread ever

Posted by ExoXile

Wanna get a beer Klarf?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you just made the worst thread even worster

Posted by ExoXile

An you contributed.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

go die in a campfire

Posted by ExoXile

I never did.

Well then get on it.

Posted by ExoXile

No can do.

Posted by Ant

I'm cold. will someone cuddle with me by the campfire?

Posted by ExoXile

I have a pretty nice-sized sleeping bag right here Antzu. :-*

Posted by Ant

ooooooo comfy!

Posted by ExoXile

It's equipped with a coffee brewer and one oh those, hyper turrets.

Posted by mis0

sounds like the homosexual agenda to me.

Posted by Shade

I see through your euphemisms, Exo.

Posted by ExoXile

That I like coffee and I had nothing better to think of than Metroid Prime when I wrote that?

You're good, Shade, really good.

Posted by Breakman

hey guys can i join

i'm good at putting people to sleep by talking about mega man and secret of mana for hours at a time

Posted by WillisGreeny

Hold that thought!

Let me go grab a pillow.

Posted by ExoXile

Did we fall asleep?

Posted by Ant

no. we don't ever sleep.

Posted by ExoXile

S

Posted by Ant

I really wish that the plan we had forumlated to condense the boards had gone through. I find it would be a waste of time to beat a dead horse at this point. There's no arguing with a man who finds the antics of wackohater over the past 2 years entertaining to this day. As for myself, I'm gonna try and keep my posting on the main boards to a somewhat civilized nature. Not that it matters all that much, considering the bulk of my posting is kept to the blogs. Oh well, it might be nice for a change.

Posted by WillisGreeny

midterms are keeping me busy, so no posting for me.