If you had 10 seconds to commit suicide

Posted by Kanashuri

Ok, so Big Fuggin' Dave is walking towards you, with intention to Anally rape you, torture you, and kill you. Desperatly, yuo try and commit suicide, what would you do?

and no you cant kill Big Dave. You have to kill yourself.

Personally, i would franticlly run around to the back of my computer, and start desperatly gnawnig through the power wire.

Posted by Xero

Wow thats quite the silly situation.

Its funny you cant kill the guy.

I'd probably jump out the window...

Posted by Linko_16

Assuming I had anything I wanted with which to do the job? Bullet through the head seems most painless to me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

overdose of morphine.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16: Assuming I had anything I wanted with which to do the job? Bullet through the head seems most painless to me.

You usually have a gun in your room?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Punch him in the balls and run. Or take it like a man and find some pleasure in it.

oh wai-

Posted by Klarth

Choke myself on my sock.

Posted by Xero

Mass papercut myself and die in a pool of blood.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'd have so much sex I died of a heart attack.

Posted by Dog

shove my fist up my ass and fart.

or

headbutt the wall.

Posted by Xenos

No idea, bite my tounge - assuming I have no weapons with me.

Posted by WackoHater2

Jump out the window sounds good if I have no weapons or anything...

Posted by Kit

Bullet to head if possible.

If nothing is available to top myself off with, Window seems like my only option.

Posted by mis0

Turn on my car, open the hood, snip the fuel line, and burn like a witch. I don't have public trans here, so I always have my car nearby. Either that or GUNZ LOLOlZ. Although seriously, I mean, c'mon. I could just UZI Joe or run him over. Or both.

Posted by Kanashuri

Oh or id slam my throat on the corner of a table or chair

Posted by Xero

Quoting Kanashuri: Oh or id slam my throat on the corner of a table or chair

Ouch...You'd have to hit pretty hard to make it the first time around. Your neck is pretty solid ;)

Posted by The Judge

Immediately run into my kitchen a slam one knife up my [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss and one in my throat.

Posted by Kit

Quoting The Judge: Immediately run into my kitchen a slam one knife up my [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss and one in my throat.

Turn yourself into a kebab? I dunno, he might like Kebabs.

Posted by Echo

If it happened right here, right now, I have no clue. Since fighting back apparently isn't an option, I'd run for the window. However, I'm only on the second story, so I wouldn't die. That would probably mean he would just catch up to me and continue raping me.

In a real situation like that, if he wasn't in between me and my room, I'd run there and grab a knife or sword(s) which I keep in there and kill the guy. If he was in between me and them, I'd try to get to the kitchen for the knives. Otherwise I'd still jump out the window, try to fall so I don't hurt myself too badly, hop in my truck and drive off and/or run him over.

Posted by Kit

You can't kill big Dave, he's immortal. :)

Posted by Iris

The amount of replies involving self-inflicted anal penetration is pretty upsetting.

I guess something quick is best. I just hope he doesn't rape my corpse after I kill myself! :(

Posted by Slade

If I had to commit suicide right here, right now, then I'd jam this huge piece of peach pie down my throat. At least it'd taste good as it killed me.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Dark Kirby: Turn yourself into a kebab? I dunno, he might like Kebabs.

The point would be to ruin my bum bum.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

die fighting like a soon-to-be-less-of-a man

Quoted post: I guess something quick is best. I just hope he doesn't rape my corpse after I kill myself!

I know I would!

But seriously, chances are this guy is going to rape you dead or alive. So though I'm dead, I'd still rather not be raped or defiled in anyway... it would most likely upset my mom.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Flame ghost: You usually have a gun in your room?

y halo thar very first sentence in my post.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I wouldn't commit suicide. If I'm going to die anyway, I might as well have some hot anal sex beforehand.

EDIT: Why is this funny? I'm totally serious.

Posted by Slade

WHOOAAAAHHHH new location.

So I'd totally jam this stapler down my throat. Or maybe do the Judge thing and staple my anus shut before killing myself.

Posted by Trigger

Jump in front of a train.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro: I know I would!

But seriously, chances are this guy is going to rape you dead or alive. So though I'm dead, I'd still rather not be raped or defiled in anyway... it would most likely upset my mom.

And since you're dead, you'd get the last laugh when your bowels are violently released onto the unsuspecting rapist. I say that's a win.

I'm with BJ. I'd go out fighting, that'd be suicide enough, I'm sure. I mean, I can't kill the guy anyway, so he must be some sort of anal-sex having superbeast and it'd be cool to punch a superbeast. Period.

Quoted post: And since you're dead, you'd get the last laugh when your bowels are violently released onto the unsuspecting rapist. I say that's a win.

Bet he's into that **** anyways.

No pun intended.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I wouldn't care. Shitting on someone would be too hilarious for me to give a damn. Him acting like Buffalo Bill or rubbing it on himself would only make it that much funnier. Unfortantely/fortunately, I'd be dead so I couldn't laugh. Fuck the details I say.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sapphire Rose: I'd have so much sex I died of a heart attack.

Yeah, people like this man are proof against the fact that the situation's a bad thing. :-*

Posted by Random

i'll IMMEDIATELY pull down my pants and take it like a Man. You SISSYs want the easy way out.. pfffft..

Um... I'd probably take a heavy weight I have from my weight lifting set and hold it over my head then drop it. No wait that would probably just hurt really bad...

Um STAB MYSELF WITH A PENCIL..

Posted by Ch

I'd stick a paper clip in the power outlet.

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

Quoting Sapphire Rose: I'd have so much sex I died of a heart attack.
You can do that in ten seconds? :confused:

I'd probably put the fridge inside the other fridge inside the freezer and jump inside, let's see him rape an ice cube! :)

Posted by victimofadown

i will take the hugest **** in the world and roll around in it. that way he does not want to anally rape me or even come near me. then i run away...and if he still wants me then a nice crack of the neck will do.

Posted by CS Ryan

I would find a suicide booth from Futurama and select " quick and painless ".

Posted by XeroPercent

I would use a weapon of mass-destruction. That oughta do the trick.

Posted by

ummmm why the hell cant u kill big dave are you tied up or something??? bc i plan on ****in big dave up

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I'd just press my 'Self-Destruct Button.' I'd have to do it instantly though, because it takes ten seconds for the countdown. By that time Dave would be next to me, and he too would die in the process.

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting ß: ummmm why the hell cant u kill big dave are you tied up or something??? bc i plan on ****in big dave up

Because hes a 6'7 350lbs ****** who just got out of prison

EDIT* Negro

Quoted post: Because hes a 6'7 280lbs

That's it? Not really impressive. The height is, but not the weight anyways.

Posted by Kanashuri

Better?

Yeah, I'd say so. He's a real ****** now.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Pills. Syonide.